Author Topic: So we have the cure for obesity and most cancers, yet motherfuckers are fatter..  (Read 10058 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I hate when my girlfriend drags me to the Souplantation  >:( >:(

$20 for all you can eat grass

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
heme-iron

the cancer iron to end all arguments found in eggs and meat and fish, not in milk or butter

go figure, its a way of punishing us for consuming life forms
But...the drastic increase in cancer rates over the last 30 years??? Something's missing here Johannei Falcanei

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Towards the beginning of the conversation I addressed this.  Genetics play a part in this of course. The question I ask is, Are you willing to roll the dice?  If you are, that's fine and dandy but if you don't follow a plant and wheat based diet which is 100% NATURAL, expect to pay a much hire insurance premium. You're simple beast like desires for flesh will alway win out with limited intellect and closed mind.

Happy Dying.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You wanna be a better you? Eat a diet based only 5% of animal proteins for 12 weeks then come back and talk to me about how your feel.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
You wanna be a better you? Eat a diet based only 5% of animal proteins for 12 weeks then come back and talk to me about how your feel.
But what about my bicep peaks and glute striations? Focus on the important things here Wiggs!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
But...the drastic increase in cancer rates over the last 30 years??? Something's missing here Johannei Falcanei

what are the statistics? i sure as hell dont know, i just know the right thing to eat by what ive read and learned by self experience

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
what are the statistics? i sure as hell dont know, i just know the right thing to eat by what ive read and learned by self experience

I wish you safe travels on your vision quest. May the Falicon fly true and straight.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three.
Me too. And we'll die at 80 and he'll live to be 85-90.
Ill take meat anyday over 5-10 years at the shitty end of my life.

njanvi

• Getbig III
Towards the beginning of the conversation I addressed this.  Genetics play a part in this of course. The question I ask is, Are you willing to roll the dice?  If you are, that's fine and dandy but if you don't follow a plant and wheat based diet which is 100% NATURAL, expect to pay a much hire insurance premium. You're simple beast like desires for flesh will alway win out with limited intellect and closed mind.

Happy Dying.

Will never happen...libertarians and the right will throw a fit.
Look at what happens when someone has the nerve to suggest that maybe we shouldn't serve kids French fries at school. Rednecks go insane

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Will never happen...libertarians and the right will throw a fit.
Look at what happens when someone has the nerve to suggest that maybe we shouldn't serve kids French fries at school. Rednecks go insane
Yes, how do people have the right to choose what they do/put into their bodies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

njanvi

• Getbig III
Yes, how do people have the right to choose what they do/put into their bodies.
That's a bullshit answer...if people really believed in free markets than they would agree that insurance companies should be free to price to offset risk and incent behavior.
You are free to eat whatever you want, but like Wiggs suggested, insurance companies should charge you higher,
Besides, aren't adults supposed to help kids make better choices? My kids ARE not free to put whatever they want in their bodies

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
That's a bullshit answer...if people really believed in free markets than they would agree that insurance companies should be free to price to offset risk and incent behavior.
You are free to eat whatever you want, but like Wiggs suggested, insurance companies should charge you higher,
Besides, aren't adults supposed to help kids make better choices? My kids ARE not free to put whatever they want in their bodies
A.I agree with your statement that insurance companies should be able to price based on your risk factor.

B.As a parent, you SHOULD be able to choose what goes into your kids body. Which was my point. I wasnt arguing simply about the french fry comment, I was saying that no one should be able to tell you what goes into you, or your kids mouths. Part of the point is, if you start letting the public schools/government whats going into your childs mouths, eventually theyre going to put somethign in there you dont agree with.

There has already been incidents where they have taken perfectly good packed lunches (containing sandwich on wheat with fruit) from students and replaced them with chicken nuggets because they felt the lunch wasnt up to nutritional standards. Does that make any fucking sense?

I am fairly libertarian, fyi. You as a parent should be making the right choices for your child, as you cant trust anyone else to make those choices for you.

Nails

• Getbig V
i hit up a local brazilian churrascaria at least once a month

:P :P :P :P

njanvi

• Getbig III
A.I agree with your statement that insurance companies should be able to price based on your risk factor.
B.As a parent, you SHOULD be able to choose what goes into your kids body. Which was my point. I wasnt arguing simply about the french fry comment, I was saying that no one should be able to tell you what goes into you, or your kids mouths.

I am fairly libertarian, fyi.

The answer is sending your kids with their own poison, not asking the school to poison everyone else.
I get your point and respect it however, not arguing just for the sake of arguing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
The answer is sending your kids with their own poison, not asking the school to poison everyone else.
I get your point and respect it however, not arguing just for the sake of arguing
Check this out dude.

*Taken from my edited post above*

There has already been incidents where they have taken perfectly good packed lunches (containing sandwich on wheat with fruit) from students and replaced them with chicken nuggets because they felt the lunch wasnt up to nutritional standards. Does that make any fucking sense?

njanvi

• Getbig III
Check this out dude.

*Taken from my edited post above*

I don't disagree. But you are pointing to the bad execution of an idea to somehow invalid the idea itself.
If a coach calls a play and the players fuck it up, it dies make it a bad play, it says the players were ill prepared dumbasses

che

• Getbig V
Fuck yeah

njanvi

• Getbig III
That's more a problem at the churches, to be honest.
;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
Fuck yeah

that grilled pineapple with cinnamon is to kill for

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I don't disagree. But you are pointing to the bad execution of an idea to somehow invalid the idea itself.
If a coach calls a play and the players fuck it up, it dies make it a bad play, it says the players were ill prepared dumbasses
I understand what youre getting at, im just saying that what you may think is right for your child, someone else may not want near their child. The only answer is to send your child with what you want to go in, and that the school should have no right to take that away from them because they dont think its a "proper" lunch. You start letting someone else make the calls for your family, what do you have? Nothing. Someone else is raising your child.

Yes, I understand there are shitty parents out there that send there kids with nothing more than a can of soda and a candy bar for lunch, but thats their choice and their problem. If the school is unhappy about it, they should go talk to the parents, not decide what the kid is going to eat.

Then again, I value individual liberty and personal responsibility highest of all. Just my .02

Emmortal

• Getbig V
If you're truly interested, do some research. I've already said, numbers don't lie.  But you have been warned.

Correlation does not equal causation.  There are a plethora of other factors involved in cancer rates.  Just because you read some study doesn't mean it's now true.  Studies get contradicted almost weekly these days.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Correlation does not equal causation.  There are a plethora of other factors involved in cancer rates.  Just because you read some study doesn't mean it's now true.  Studies get contradicted almost weekly these days.
THIS

I've had to put together a few meta analysis' for school, and even at the doctorate program level, it's amazing how many studies that are respected as ABSOLUTE TRUTH get contradicted a few weeks or months later by an even more "prestigious" organization funding their own study. 

Even double blind studies can still be manipulated. 90% of the time, there IS an agenda. Not saying these studies have no bearing...but I think it's wise to take them with a grain of salt.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael