Author Topic: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..  (Read 24793 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2012, 06:35:11 PM »
Lol, classic E-Kul, called out on your bullshit and unable to back yourself up, you feign superiority and bail.

I dont even think you realize that youre exactly the same kind of person you rail against.
Nothing to back up - it's a credible survey that is only discredited by those doing the killing, not by the Iraq people.  Anyway, enjoy your smug self satisfaction, the rest of the world hates the USA and knows why things like 9/11 happened and will continue to happen. 9/11 is nothing compared to the death and destruction America has created in the rest of the world.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #201 on: July 18, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
No, I just know during war, Lies are always told about casualties and so called collateral damage - so you can always assume, that the casualties are way more than your government is telling you, hence the reason for such disparity between estimates - I tend to listen to the victims and those affected rather than those doing the mass killing - either way, it's genocide, it's disgusting and indicative of the soulless country America has become.
So youre saying that all polls besides the one youre using are American in nature?
Youre seriously trying to tell me no one else in the world would try to get the real numbers, besides ORB?
You REALLY believe theyre the only ones telling the truth?

Man, you are lost. I'd give you some credibility if you went with the 600,000 poll, its within the realm of possibilities, but over 1 million?

Youre trying to hard kid.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #202 on: July 18, 2012, 06:44:48 PM »
Youre right, these numbers come straight from America and arent credible at all.

On January 9, 2008 the World Health Organization reported the results of the "Iraq Family Health Survey" published in the New England Journal of Medicine.[1][2][3][4][5] The study surveyed 9,345 households across Iraq and was carried out in 2006 and 2007. It estimated 151,000 deaths due to violence (95% uncertainty range, 104,000 to 223,000) from March 2003 through June 2006.
The study was done by the "Iraq Family Health Survey Study Group", a collaborative effort of six organizations: the Federal Ministry of Health, Baghdad; Kurdistan Ministry of Planning, Erbil; Kurdistan Ministry of Health, Erbil; Central Organization for Statistics and Information Technology, Baghdad; World Health Organization Iraq office, Amman, Jordan; World Health Organization, Geneva.

What were you saying about ORB being the only credible one, because they spoke to Iraqi's again?

That took me 2 seconds, and its the only one I checked. Try not to be such an uninformed dumbass next time please.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2012, 06:46:31 PM »
Try not to be such an uninformed dumbass next time please.

Let's keep our expectations realistic here.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2012, 06:48:22 PM »
Not attacking your opinion at all, I just don't agree. If, in 1940, Hitler had destroyed the allies in Dunkirk, that war would have been over. He didn't invade Russia for another year. After the western powers were done, he could've crushed Russia, they weren't ready at that time. Add to that, there was a pro German sentiment in the USA and we would've stayed isolationist. The thing was, Ribbentrop , Hitlers sec of state, was a great negotiator, just not as shrewd as Stalin. People wonder why he signed the non aggression pact, but if you look at it, it was smart. He figures, hey, if Germany breaks this thing, they're probably already gonna be fighting France and England, so what do I have to lose.  He knew he was in no position to oppose Hitler at that point, but didn't expec him to invade until 1943. Fact is, I believe had he crushed the western allies, he could've then turned his sights to russia, and it would've been just in time to beat the winter. Case closed, Germany conquers Europe. Funny though, 70 years later, and they've done just that.  ;D
Every point you made is a valid point and yes would dramatically improve Hitler's situation, but consider the following; the Russians are never defeated, check out their history they simply pick up, retreat and live to fight another day, their land is so vast, no army would dare chase them, also the British and US are in no matter what, the second Hitler hit Poland in 39, The second the western allies are in the game. Now have you read the sun Tzu, well I practically have memorized it and the Germans where breaking every law in the book, and they where severely outnumbered, but more importantly the Nazi's ran out of resources before the war ended, how do you solve that problem, had Hitler never made a mistake, he still ran out of resources, outnumbered 10 to one with no available resource, game over no matter what, plain and simple.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »
Oh wait, heres a little gem from the ORB poll

The ORB estimate was performed by a random survey of 1,720 adults aged 18+, out of which 1,499 responded

They estimated that 1 million plus deaths from polling 1499 people.
Yes indeed, 1499 people. Clearly accurate and very credible.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
One of the smallest poll groups reporting the highest numbers, who would have thought?  :D ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »
Another one.

The ORB poll estimate has come under strong criticism in a peer reviewed paper entitled "Conflict Deaths in Iraq: A Methodological Critique of the ORB Survey Estimate", published in the journal Survey Research Methods. This paper "describes in detail how the ORB poll is riddled with critical inconsistencies and methodological shortcomings", and concludes that the ORB poll is "too flawed, exaggerated and ill-founded to contribute to discussion of the human costs of the Iraq war".[8][9]
Epidemiologist Francisco Checci recently echoed these conclusions in a BBC interview, stating that he thinks the ORB estimate was "too high" and "implausible". Checci, like the paper above, says that a “major weakness” of the poll was a failure to adequately distinguish between households and extended family

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »
Oh wait, heres a little gem from the ORB poll

They estimated that 1 million plus deaths from polling 1499 people.
Yes indeed, 1499 people. Clearly accurate and very credible.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
One of the smallest poll groups reporting the highest numbers, who would have thought?  :D ???

This retard thinks that a million people have no brothers, no sisters, no mothers, no fathers, no relatives, no record of employment, no medical records, no documents of any source and and where cavemen, they where invisible as well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »
This retard thinks that a million people have no brothers, no sisters, no mothers, no fathers, no relatives, no record of employment, no medical records, no documents of any source and and where cavemen, they where invisible as well.
Whats hilarious about this poll (Lancet) is that they claimed to have death cert's for 92% of households surveyed, which would make a total of around 550,000 death certs.
The problem was, that at that time, the Iraqi's only were aware of 50,000 deaths. So they claimed to have 10x more certified deaths than the Iraqi Ministry of Health/Morgue were aware of.

Odd to say the least. But these are clearly the credible polls, because they have the bigger numbers, and therefore arent propaganda, according to E-Kul logic.

"would imply that officials in Iraq have issued approximately 550,000 death certificates for violent deaths (92% of 601,000). Yet in June 2006, the total figure of post-war violent deaths known to the Iraqi Ministry of Health (MoH), combined with the Baghdad morgue, was approximately 50,000

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »
That's why I said history is written by the winners. Had Germany won the war, the allies would not have invaded Germany/Poland and would not have known about that stuff. Much like we didn't know the extent of what Stalin did because we weren't in that country.

Side note, why does my iPhone capatalize Stalin automatically, but not hitler? ???
Because your iphone was created by Jews

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:25 AM »

you will just get Mr "STARK" excited with that picture....bet he wanked over it yesterday

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »
Yes the Iraqis are a very credible people.

that guy was funny

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2012, 11:16:56 PM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #214 on: July 20, 2012, 01:14:10 AM »
 I was in Prague in 2009 and sat for 20 minutes near the Troja Bridge close to where Reinhard Heydrich was killed by 2 Czech agents. I traveled to Czech Republic because I like history, but found the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2012, 07:17:45 AM »
   found the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

Pics please.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2012, 07:18:21 AM »
Polish chicks also are not bad ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2012, 01:42:34 AM »
I was in Prague in 2009 and sat for 20 minutes near the Troja Bridge close to where Reinhard Heydrich was killed by 2 Czech agents. I traveled to Czech Republic because I like history, but found the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

Nice down there.