Author Topic: PJ BRUAN Would DIE for a pro card?  (Read 26884 times)

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you DIE for a pro card?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 07:55:18 AM »
Are you serious man?

You would put your health at risk for a stupid, plastic trophy and the possibility of attaining pro status, only to find yourself making no money from sponsors and simply paying a fee to have a pro card (small piece of laminated paper)?

Look man, I can buy you a huge plastic trophy at modell's and have it engraved with your name and the title of "Best Professional Bodybuilder in the Universe".  I can also Photoshop and print out an IFBB pro card and have it laminated for you.

Don't risk your life for pro status, that is but merely worthless currency.  You know how many hundreds of IFBB pros are out there that NO ONE has ever heard of?  You have 100's of IFBB pros that have no contracts, sponsors, fame or even a place to live of their own.  

Getting a Pro card won't make you Bob Chick overnight,
"1"

You could make the same speech to someone who is going to get in an indy car or going to scale El Capitan or jump out of a perfectly good airplane.  Life would be pretty dull if we all played it safe.  It's just human nature. In the end we will all be dust, a few will be remembered but most will not.

Billy Guns

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 07:56:30 AM »
Are you serious man?

You would put your health at risk for a stupid, plastic trophy and the possibility of attaining pro status, only to find yourself making no money from sponsors and simply paying a fee to have a pro card (small piece of laminated paper)?

Look man, I can buy you a huge plastic trophy at modell's and have it engraved with your name and the title of "Best Professional Bodybuilder in the Universe".  I can also Photoshop and print out an IFBB pro card and have it laminated for you.

Don't risk your life for pro status, that is but merely worthless currency.  You know how many hundreds of IFBB pros are out there that NO ONE has ever heard of?  You have 100's of IFBB pros that have no contracts, sponsors, fame or even a place to live of their own.  

Getting a Pro card won't make you Bob Chick overnight,
"1"

AGAIN THIS IS NOT ME DYING.....can you guess who it is???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 07:59:41 AM »

Well, I know it's not Palumbo, that man has already died many deaths..

"1"

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »

"Guess who's dying?" is such a fun game. What a retard.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 08:05:14 AM »
USA competitor ???most are unknown anyway,,needle in haystack.

Billy Guns

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 08:06:47 AM »
USA competitor ???most are unknown anyway,,needle in haystack.

This one is quite easy actually I got a text from someone about it so I am sure others have too

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 08:11:26 AM »
It's from PJ Braun

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »
It's from PJ Braun
makes sense he's only one i know,,,

Billy Guns

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 08:14:36 AM »
It's from PJ Braun

correct....very sad to read that he has lesions on his liver and is still trying for a stupid pro card and risking his entire life

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: PJ BRUAN Would DIE for a pro card?
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 08:16:07 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »
well few months ago he was less than stellar on stage condition wise .hope he recovers just for sake of his health ,,,don't know him wish no ill will ,,,dude is built well but for contest shape you have to bring it on stage and not just gym look,,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »
correct....very sad to read that he has lesions on his liver and is still trying for a stupid pro card and risking his entire life
Met him once, nice enough guy. Never gonna win his pro card though so why kill yourself?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 08:28:12 AM »

PJ is one of the retards who doesn't have the genetics to be a pro but is too delusional to face reality and wants to force something his body is not meant to be.

Dude has to face the truth better sooner than later or he'll end up like Munzer.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
maybe he likes to win big sums of money

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 08:47:08 AM »
Sad sack PeeJay has been dead for years.  He just doesn`t know it yet.

You would have thought he`d have quit the pageant game after his drug bust.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
PJ is one of the retards who doesn't have the genetics to be a pro but is too delusional to face reality and wants to force something his body is not meant to be.

Dude has to face the truth better sooner than later or he'll end up like Munzer.

So true!
?

Billy Guns

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »
ROCKET SCIENTIST NEEDED here.....

"Man I was telling Amber before I got sick how I felt I was lean enough to come up and practice with you now, and all pumped to ask and then a few days later tragedy strikes. I'm in so much pain dude...Im still dieting and not wanting to give up but I really gotta take a good long hard and SMART look at this to see if A- its even possible, B- I can do it without really messing myself up for the future"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »
ROCKET SCIENTIST NEEDED here.....

"Man I was telling Amber before I got sick how I felt I was lean enough to come up and practice with you now, and all pumped to ask and then a few days later tragedy strikes. I'm in so much pain dude...Im still dieting and not wanting to give up but I really gotta take a good long hard and SMART look at this to see if A- its even possible, B- I can do it without really messing myself up for the future"

hopefully he chooses latter point,,,maybe he should really consider his life option not his fantasy life of being a pro bber like evan....

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
Dude has both size and conditioning problems, what is he thinking? If he hasn't gotten big enough by now, it's never going to happen.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 11:30:21 AM »
billy why are you talking shit about pj? what next going to rip me up? we all made mistakes. come on man your better then that. seriously considering you would do anything to look like pj etc not cool bro. no reason to be like that !  DA

Calypso

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »

jesus thats bad

Was thinking the same thing. It's almost like he knew death was around the corner.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
What were liver values on blood  work?

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 01:07:32 PM »
billy why are you talking shit about pj? what next going to rip me up? we all made mistakes. come on man your better then that. seriously considering you would do anything to look like pj etc not cool bro. no reason to be like that !  DA

DA Id hate to say it but BG is right. PJ just doesnt have it in the genetics department to make it. He guys trains hard as fu*k but he just wont be able to make it. Even if he doea put it together somehow for a qualifier and gets his pro card hell just be one of these 3rd tier pros. U see what he looked like a few months ago? so much damn gh that his connective tissue is thicker than the muscles they are connecting.  Its the unfortunate reality. Id hate to see a guy do all the hard work required and just not have the potential .

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »

yup awful BB genetics.
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »
this thread is gold:

• Billy the fucktard guns is so illiterate he can't make a thread about someone else without it coming across that it is about himself

PJ G4P Brawn is suffering from a genetic predisposition to having liver trouble

Derrick Anthony comes to the rescue lest we forget he also suffers from a genetic predisposition to dying

I venture that this correlates with other findings like the fact that people who smoke 3 packs a day tend to develop a genetic pre- disposition to having lung/throat cancer.

Next week we will find out that tall jews who bodybuild have a genetic pre-disposition to become heroin addicts