Author Topic: PJ BRUAN Would DIE for a pro card?  (Read 27019 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: PJ BRUAN Would DIE for a pro card?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »
DA Id hate to say it but BG is right. PJ just doesnt have it in the genetics department to make it. He guys trains hard as fu*k but he just wont be able to make it. Even if he doea put it together somehow for a qualifier and gets his pro card hell just ne oje of these 3rd tier pros. U see what he looked like a few months ago? so much damn gh that his connective tissue is thicker than the muscles they are connecting.  Its the unfortunate reality. Id hate to see a guy do all the hard work required and juat not have the potential .

very good post, also has 0 charisma. Sounds like we're comming down hard on him, but it's just telling the truth....
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »
very sad.   A lot of the old dudes that used to drink with my dad also have liver genetic weakness.   just bad luck.

Billy Guns

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2012, 03:26:10 PM »
billy why are you talking shit about pj? what next going to rip me up? we all made mistakes. come on man your better then that. seriously considering you would do anything to look like pj etc not cool bro. no reason to be like that !  DA

Derek please explain talking shit about PJ? all the info here is in public domain on facebook and unlike all his so called friends cheering him on to still do USA's this is or should be a reality check or wakeup call for pj but I am sure it wont stop him.....

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Would you DIE for a pro card?
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »

jesus thats bad

Yes, epic hypertension.

By the way, PJ has the same problem. His face got all red as of late. Why do these morons let this even happen? It's not like there are millions of things that can kill you on gear. It's either fucking liver cancer, heart disease or kidney disease. Nothing else. How hard is it to check three organs? Or do they know they're sick but they simply do not care?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2012, 03:35:32 PM »
billy why are you talking shit about pj? what next going to rip me up? we all made mistakes. come on man your better then that. seriously considering you would do anything to look like pj etc not cool bro. no reason to be like that !  DA

Yea sure, Derek....we make mistakes...however just like your kidneys....these problems were easily avoidable and it showed a complete oblivion to common sense as well as ignoring every warning that was given to you and him.

A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »

Yea sure, Derek....we make mistakes...however just like your kidneys....these problems were easily avoidable and it showed a complete oblivion to common sense as well as ignoring every warning that was given to you and him.

gotta say, some hard truth spoken there...
?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »

By the way, PJ has the same problem. His face got all red as of late. Why do these morons let this even happen? It's not like there are millions of things that can kill you on gear. It's either fucking liver cancer, heart disease or kidney disease. Nothing else. How hard is it to check three organs? Or do they know they're sick but they simply do not care?

The reason why this bodybuilder morons , like PJ Brown, do not check their 3 organs affected by steroid use is the following :
THEY ARE AFRAID THAT THE DOCTOR WOULD TELL THEM TO QUIT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY SICK AND THEN THEY MIGHT HAVE TO STOP POSING IN THONGS IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF DEPRAVED SCHMOES FOR A PLASTIC TROPHY ! ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2012, 03:47:19 PM »
To be honest, I never checked anything either while I was "on". It seems a bit contradictory to do everything possible to damage your health (steroids), then try to stay healthy.

If you want to stay healthy, don't do steroids  ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »
To be honest, I never checked anything either while I was "on". It seems a bit contradictory to do everything possible to damage your health (steroids), then try to stay healthy.

You can stay healthy while on... A few readings may be a bit off, but nothing that would kill you.
?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »

Ignorant comment. People like you shouldn't do steroids.
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2012, 04:54:49 PM »

I would say that one that uses steroids while aiming to stay healthy, is plain retarded.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »
You can stay healthy while on... A few readings may be a bit off, but nothing that would kill you.

Not in the short term no...  ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2012, 04:57:52 PM »

http://compare.ebay.com/like/400297071824?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Braun Diapact CRRT Dialysis Machine

Price:   US $2,499.99

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »

But please, do explain exactly WHY this is an ignorant comment? I would be very surprised if you can come up with 1 decent reason.

Do you actually believe doing steroids is NOT unhealthy?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2012, 05:01:09 PM »
I hope this helps .

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2012, 05:04:30 PM »
This guy sounds like a fuckin bleeding vagina. "I'm fucked up but i'm okay." Aren't bodybuilders supposed to be tougher than average? This guy probably can't even get a scraped knee without posting it on facebook for attention. Just because you suck and can't make the cut at the USA's doesn;t mean you should pretend you're going to die to get people to look at you for something. What an asshole.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
I'd bet the house that its on non alcoholic fatty liver. If he doesn't lay off the chemicals, his liver will be toast eventually.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2012, 06:00:00 PM »

Who puts on a fucking hat other than kids to eat a burger
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2012, 06:18:48 PM »
Hey-- MD here-- if it is only a hemangioma that ruptured that is good news. The hemorrhage depends only
on the size of it. There are benign vascular tumors called hepatomas that seem to thrive on steroids and can become huge. These not only become problematic because they bleed, but they can also cause havoc by diversion of blood to the liver-- seen them cause cardiac issues in addition to the obvious bleeding.  Look man sounds like nature's  way of rx.'ing the problem. Give yourself a few weeks and get back to gym! U mentioned USAs?  Sponsoring the guy who will probably win it!
I hope u are sponsoring Max Charles. He will probably win the USA, although he is not American. :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »
But please, do explain exactly WHY this is an ignorant comment? I would be very surprised if you can come up with 1 decent reason.

Do you actually believe doing steroids is NOT unhealthy?
Grams upon grams of AAS nonstop is certainly stupid. Responsible and reasonable use while getting labs done on a regular basis, every six months, is completely healthy and will likely have little to no negative health consequences.
T

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
I disagree that he doesnt have good genetics, the man in a certain point in time looked great, maybe he packed the extra mass the wrong way or doesnt have the right "guru", maybe its mental, but that guy sure have what it takes physically to one day beat a lot of the abnominalities that walk around with a pro card nowadays

(yea i know the pics are gay as hell, but bodybuilders have bills to pay too I guess)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
This thread just got a tad bit more interesting. Derek checking Billy, then Billy retaliates then lo and behold Vince throws a jab at Derek.

I'd say eh thread has about 15 pages potential.
#

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »
Grams upon grams of AAS nonstop is certainly stupid. Responsible and reasonable use while getting labs done on a regular basis, every six months, is completely healthy and will likely have little to no negative health consequences.

Anything taken at supraphysiological doses is unhealthy and will do damage to differing degrees.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »

is this what you think or based on scientific research?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
I disagree that he doesnt have good genetics, the man in a certain point in time looked great, maybe he packed the extra mass the wrong way or doesnt have the right "guru", maybe its mental, but that guy sure have what it takes physically to one day beat a lot of the abnominalities that walk around with a pro card nowadays

(yea i know the pics are gay as hell, but bodybuilders have bills to pay too I guess)

He's not big enough to become a pro no matter how you cut it.