Author Topic: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers  (Read 20309 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:00:18 PM »
matlock bustin caps  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:01:41 PM »
Should have packed a .45 both would be dead

I actually just watched this on another site

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »
Bet you he played CS before that :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 03:11:39 PM »
wow just great, a situation that had a low to moderate chance of shots being fired now turned into people getting potentially lethally injured and exposing innocent bystanders to the same risk.
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
Should have packed a .45 both would be dead

I actually just watched this on another site

i dunno, my brother shot a kid in the belly with a 45.   lodged in his spine.  spun and ran out.  people live thru some crazy shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
wow just great, a situation that had a low to moderate chance of shots being fired now turned into people getting potentially lethally injured and exposing innocent bystanders to the same risk.

How the fuck would you know what the chances of people getting shot are? and YOU take chances I'm not.

keep making excuses for the criminals dummy continue playing the victim

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
i dunno, my brother shot a kid in the belly with a 45.   lodged in his spine.  spun and ran out.  people live thru some crazy shit.

Two center mass one in the head insures no repeat offenders

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 03:16:15 PM »

ahahahahaah, i hope your family get's caught up in one of those robbery hold ups, see how you'll react then. 

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 03:17:33 PM »
Fuck you hippy! I hope some hood rat sees this and thinks twice about doing stupid shit.  Concealed carry is a beautiful thing.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 03:18:11 PM »
How the fuck would you know what the chances of people getting shot are? and YOU take chances I'm not.

keep making excuses for the criminals dummy continue playing the victim

How do YOU know that shooting the robbers won't turn the whole thing into a giant clusterfuck of people getting shot? I can see how shooting a lone robber could have its advantages, but taking the risk of shooting two armed robbers in a building full of innocent bystanders? Idiots.

Now I might just be pulling this out of my ass, but armed robbers usually don't shoot their victims unless they put up a fight.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »

ahahahahaah, i hope your family get's caught up in one of those robbery hold ups, see how you'll react then. 

He'll bend over and take it in the ass like all victims do. A low-to-moderate chance  ::)

FUCK THAT NOISE

you pull a gun out on someone be prepare to dye by the sword

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 03:20:46 PM »
He'll bend over and take it in the ass like all victims do. A low-to-moderate chance  ::)

FUCK THAT NOISE

you pull a gun out on someone be prepare to dye by the sword

I'll bend over any day of the week if it means that myself and others are less likely to get fucking shot.

Trigger-happy morons.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
How do YOU know that shooting the robbers won't turn the whole thing into a giant clusterfuck of people getting shot? I can see how shooting a lone robber could have its advantages, but taking the risk of shooting two armed robbers in a building full of innocent bystanders? Idiots.

Now I might just be pulling this out of my ass, but armed robbers usually don't shoot their victims unless they put up a fight.
We know for a FACT it didn't turn into a cluster fuck you're more than willing to take your chances that they wont shoot why not take your chances it wont turn into a cluster fuck?

Why allow them to victimize you? because chances are they wont shoot? how about I don't feel like being robbed? how about I don't like having a gun pointed at me? how about they changed the dynamic of the situation and THEY don't give a fuck about the rights or feelings about anyone else.

You have a victim's mentality , as long as we give them what they want  ::) I'll give them what they don't want , someone with a gun pointed at them

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »
 :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
fuck those n1gerians there was no chance any innocent bystanders wouldve been shot accidently by matlock, it was his day to shine
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »
I'll bend over any day of the week if it means that myself and others are less likely to get fucking shot.

Trigger-happy morons.

You don't know what it means , you're willing to take a chance. I'm not

Reminds me of a ex-Marine eating lunch in Subway a few years back , two thugs run up in the place shot at the girl behind the counter , told his boy to heard them all up and take them in the cooler ( take a wild guess what that meant ) Marine pulled out his gun killed both of them on the spot

I'm not taking chances with my life , keep making excuses for the criminals

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »
We know for a FACT it didn't turn into a cluster fuck you're more than willing to take your chances that they wont shoot why not take your chances it wont turn into a cluster fuck?

Why allow them to victimize you? because chances are they wont shoot? how about I don't feel like being robbed? how about I don't like having a gun pointed at me? how about they changed the dynamic of the situation and THEY don't give a fuck about the rights or feelings about anyone else.

You have a victim's mentality , as long as we give them what they want  ::) I'll give them what they don't want , someone with a gun pointed at them

When are you trigger-happy morons going to realize that it's all about random chance and probabilities? Just because you try to be a hero doesn't necessarily mean you'll be considered one after it's all said and done. The robbery in the video could have gone either way. If those robbers were on drugs or just more aggressive a lot of people could have been fucking killed thanks to that old fart. If he wouldn't have whipped his gun out the robbers most likely would have taken the stuff they wanted and then left.

It's not about who's the victim or the bitch, honestly who gives a flying fuck about that when it comes to human lives being at risk? It's so obvious that you guys are thinking with your BALLS and then use your brains to construct some delusional self-serving arguments to make your balls even bigger.

The robbers don't give a shit about my rights? Fine, they can have my wallet, I don't care.

Again, attempting to shoot down TWO armed robbers in a building full of innocent people is nothing but sheer stupidity.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »
You don't know what it means , you're willing to take a chance. I'm not

Reminds me of a ex-Marine eating lunch in Subway a few years back , two thugs run up in the place shot at the girl behind the counter , told his boy to heard them all up and take them in the cooler ( take a wild guess what that meant ) Marine pulled out his gun killed both of them on the spot

I'm not taking chances with my life , keep making excuses for the criminals

There's nothing quite like anecdotes of extreme situations where a brave and ballsy man saves the day  ::) ::)

If he saved the day by killing people, then you can too! It's so easy, isn't it?

FYI, the scenario you just described I'd say he had all rights to take those thugs down, I mean it really doesn't get much more extreme than that. But a few anecdotes(that gun people like to tell all the time) here and there just doesn't cut it when you try to justify making an already risky situation lethal. 

If one of my family members got killed or seriously injured because a nearby victim didn't feel like being someones bitch I'd hunt that fucker down and shove his concealed weapon right up his ass.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
Good for that guy.
Although If it had been me, they would not have survived.
As ND said, 1911, 2 in the chest followed by 1 in the t-box.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »
There's nothing quite like anecdotes of extreme situations where a brave and ballsy man saves the day  ::) ::)

If he saved the day by killing people, then you can too! It's so easy, isn't it?

FYI, the scenario you just described I'd say he had all rights to take those thugs down, I mean it really doesn't get much more extreme than that. But a few anecdotes(that gun people like to tell all the time) here and there just doesn't cut it when you try to justify making an already risky situation lethal.  

If one of my family members got killed or seriously injured because a nearby victim didn't feel like being someones bitch I'd hunt that fucker down and shove his concealed weapon right up his ass.

ahahhahaah, WTF is wrong with you?

You'd rather physically harm an individual with good intentions that felt threatened and tried to save his ass?

...but you'd happily oblige to the demands of armed robbers even if you had a weapon?

Wow, you are some kind of new age panzy ass fagg0t, no doubt about that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »
When are you trigger-happy morons going to realize that it's all about random chance and probabilities? Just because you try to be a hero doesn't necessarily mean you'll be considered one after it's all said and done. The robbery in the video could have gone either way. If those robbers were on drugs or just more aggressive a lot of people could have been fucking killed thanks to that old fart. If he wouldn't have whipped his gun out the robbers most likely would have taken the stuff they wanted and then left.

It's not about who's the victim or the bitch, honestly who gives a flying fuck about that when it comes to human lives being at risk? It's so obvious that you guys are thinking with your BALLS and then use your brains to construct some delusional self-serving arguments to make your balls even bigger.

The robbers don't give a shit about my rights? Fine, they can have my wallet, I don't care.

Again, attempting to shoot down TWO armed robbers in a building full of innocent people is nothing but sheer stupidity.

If I have a gun that chances of my survival increase 100 fold so it is a matter of random chance and I will improve my chances of living by destroying at threat.

Who said anything about being a hero? Maybe the guy doesn't feel like being robbed or want to play the odds like you and take his chances with his life. You think anyone that defends their lives wants to play hero  ::) We could have talked about what could have happened all day long lets talk about what did happen , fuck hypotheticals

Weak , it's got to do with NOT being a victim and not allowing people to take chances with your life. You have a victim's mentality by stating the guy who decided to defend himself ( along with others ) is putting people at risk WRONG , WRONG , WRONG

The moment these two clowns ran in with a gun and a bat THEY put innocent people at risk , not the other way around. You wanna play victim and hand them everything and hope they don't hurt you , you bend over and take it in the ass. I refuse to.

What kind of man are you? fine just violate me and take my wallet and please don't hurt me?  ::)

Two armed robbers trying to rob a place isn't stupid just some guy who doesn't want to be a victim , fan-fucking-tastic logic you have.

" Oh please Mr Robber take my wallet please don't shoot me though "

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 03:46:11 PM »

ahahhahaah, WTF is wrong with you?

You'd rather physically harm an individual with good intentions that felt threatened and tired to save his ass?

...but you'd happily oblige to the demands of armed robbers even if you had a weapon?

Wow, you are some kind of new age panzy ass fagg0t, no doubt about that.

If that person made the situation much worse by whipping out a gun and causing a gunfight that ends up hurting someone close to me, then yes I'd be looking for revenge.

I'd oblige any robber if that means I can get out of there unscathed or at least not lethally injured. I can deal with hurt pride later.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 03:47:33 PM »
If that person made the situation much worse by whipping out a gun and causing a gunfight that ends up hurting someone close to me, then yes I'd be looking for revenge.

I'd oblige any robber if that means I can get out of there unscathed or at least not lethally injured. I can deal with hurt pride later.
GTFO pansy.

You sir, are a giant gaping vagina.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »
Excellent job Wes, but work on those calves man

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »
This incident shows the  importance of ALWAYS carrying a gun with you, due to these black robbers who even lack such decency  that they even try to rob people in Internet Cafes!

FILT!