Author Topic: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.  (Read 11293 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2012, 05:27:35 AM »
He was in for a few months, was doing mess duty and general clean up, got rolled out on a sick chit, still collecting benes, and claims he was fucking Audie Murphy. 

Guess mess duty is taxing ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2012, 06:00:56 AM »
Fucking please. Everything you claimed has been systematically destroyed, and suddenly you resort to making assumptions about me and trying to get into a pissing contest about our service?
Yeah, thanks for proving my point, you illiterate, moronic, mongoloid.

BTW, way to say im trying to be a badass for having an EGA in my avatar, when you're the one telling people how you "volunteered in a time of war", like that somehow makes you courageous when you didnt even volunteer to fight, hell you volunteered for the fucking NAVY, you knew you were never going to see combat.

You and number boy were questioning me....not the other way around.  BTW, I was in the Army...not the Navy so again, you fail to even know what you're talking about. 

Fact is that you number boy were losing in this thread regarding Navy SEALS not supporting Obama and as usual, you resorted to personal attacks.  So fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  If you're going to whine like a little bitch everytime you get smoked then go to another forum
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2012, 06:04:57 AM »

You and number boy were questioning me....not the other way around.  BTW, I was in the Army...not the Navy so again, you fail to even know what you're talking about.  

Fact is that you number boy were losing in this thread regarding Navy SEALS not supporting Obama and as usual, you resorted to personal attacks.  So fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  If you're going to whine like a little bitch everytime you get smoked then go to another forum
Did I somehow jump into surreal land?
You failed to prove anything except your own ignorance, and then when called out, you decided to get into a pissing match because you couldn't back up ANYTHING you said.
You're the one looking like a clown here (aside from me being under the impression you joined the Navy, which is irrelevant anyway, unless you actually signed up for a combat MOS, which Im pretty sure you didnt).

Doesnt change the fact that you have been talking out of your ass assuming no one would come along to call you out.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2012, 06:58:40 AM »
Did I somehow jump into surreal land?
You failed to prove anything except your own ignorance, and then when called out, you decided to get into a pissing match because you couldn't back up ANYTHING you said.
You're the one looking like a clown here (aside from me being under the impression you joined the Navy, which is irrelevant anyway, unless you actually signed up for a combat MOS, which Im pretty sure you didnt).

Doesnt change the fact that you have been talking out of your ass assuming no one would come along to call you out.

I'm sure he uses his extensive military experience to pimp his "personal training business". If you are Vince, be sure I will let the appropriate personal know and they will fucking destroy you
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2012, 07:13:52 AM »
 :)

Vince must be a gag.  No way he believes his own bs.

I'm sure he uses his extensive military experience to pimp his "personal training business". If you are Vince, be sure I will let the appropriate personal know and they will fucking destroy you

Purge_WTF

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2012, 07:19:43 AM »
Most of my military buddies are Libertarian types and/or south park conservatives.   

The only people truly in the know. I love our troops.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2012, 07:58:11 AM »
Navy SEALS Start 'Swift-Boating' Obama (Video at Link)
 FoxNews.com ^

Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:42:26 AM by tsowellfan

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks...

A group of former U.S. intelligence and Special Forces operatives is set to launch a media campaign, including TV ads, that scolds President Barack Obama for taking credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and argues that high-level leaks are endangering American lives.

Leaders of the group, the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc, say it is nonpartisan and unconnected to any political party or presidential campaign. It is registered as a so-called social welfare group, which means its primary purpose is to further the common good and its political activities should be secondary.

In the past, military exploits have been turned against presidential candidates by outside groups, most famously the Swift Boat ads in 2004 that questioned Democratic nominee John Kerry's Vietnam War service.

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute film that includes criticism of Obama and his administration. The film, to be released on Wednesday, was seen in advance by Reuters.

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not," Ben Smith, identified as a Navy SEAL, says in the film...

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

SWEEET   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:45 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2012, 12:42:46 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That's some powerful stuff.  Makes my head spin.  I am genuinely concerned about the safety of our young men and women. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2012, 03:34:50 PM »
That's some powerful stuff.  Makes my head spin.  I am genuinely concerned about the safety of our young men and women. 

This is akin to attempting to create a controversy out of thin air.  Everyone watched Obama live on TV thank the Seals numerous times in killing Bin Laden.  Shameful that they have to disgrace themselves by lying....not to mention hide the fact that the guy who created the orgazination ran for office as a Republican.... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2012, 03:36:07 PM »

This is akin to attempting to create a controversy out of thin air.  Everyone watched Obama live on TV thank the Seals numerous times in killing Bin Laden.  Shameful that they have to disgrace themselves by lying....not to mention hide the fact that the guy who created the orgazination ran for office as a Republican.... ::)

You didnt even watch it did you.   

Because of Obama's leaks the paki doc who helped us got 33 years in jail. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 03:40:09 PM »
You didnt even watch it did you.   

Because of Obama's leaks the paki doc who helped us got 33 years in jail. 

Obama didn't leak any information and the Paki knew the risks
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »

::)  ::)  ::)

Yeah ok chief.   

Is there anything coming from the Excuse Maker in Chief you ever take issue with?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

Then tell us who the leak is smart guy, I'm sure your months of military experience will be most helpful is ferreting them out.

The Paki new the risks sure, but I doubt he expected the US government to fuck him.

I'm sure they will be lining up to help to good old USofA out ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »

Get back to me when you've actually watched the clip.  It's about much more than Osama.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2012, 06:10:51 PM »
Yeah, the Obama regime didn't leak. Joe Fucking Blow off the street somehow got his hands on that intel and leaked it.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2012, 08:00:00 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Navy SEALs To Obama: You Didn't Kill Osama— We Did
IBD Editorials ^ | August 15, 2012
Posted on August 15, 2012 10:09:19 PM EDT by raptor22

The Record: A group of former U.S. intelligence and Special Forces operatives is launching a media campaign to scold the president for taking credit for killing Osama bin Laden and endangering lives with self-serving leaks.

No doubt Team Obama will deride it as "son of Swift Boat," the 2004 ad campaign that cast doubts on Democrat presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry's claims about his service in Vietnam. But the group, the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc., says its campaign is a necessary expose of the exploitation by President Obama of the actions of genuine American heroes for his political gain.

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute video released on Wednesday that charges President Obama and his administration of prematurely exposing the details of the bin Laden raid instead of exploiting the treasure trove of intelligence it gathered.

The group charges Obama with exposing the identity of Navy SEAL Team 6, providing access to intelligence and operational personnel to Hollywood filmmakers, disclosing the number of raiders, how they entered and moved through bin Laden's compound, the type and number of aircraft used, all details regarding means and methods our terrorist enemies would find useful.

The Sony-produced movie about the raid was the project of the same pair that brought us the Oscar-winning "The Hurt Locker," screenwriter Mark Boal and director Kathryn Bigelow.

Disclosing the name of a Navy SEAL commander to them under any circumstances and offering his services as a consultant is unconscionable.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2012, 05:40:43 AM »

Dude,

They leaked the name of the fucking dog...they leaked procedures. Obama and his admin were told to shut the hell up by Gates. The general public, especially Hollywood doesn't get to know what the hell Seal team 6 does...wait 30 years for the book. Your douchbag president is a fucking disgrace.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2012, 06:04:49 AM »
Dude,

They leaked the name of the fucking dog...they leaked procedures. Obama and his admin were told to shut the hell up by Gates. The general public, especially Hollywood doesn't get to know what the hell Seal team 6 does...wait 30 years for the book. Your douchbag president is a fucking disgrace.

Racist 95ers , lgbt, communists, marxists, the radical lesbians, the seiu goons, the dopers, the drug addicts, the thugs, the criminals, the seditious, the vagabonds, and locusts of society still are madly in love with Obama.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2012, 06:12:32 AM »

Racist 95ers , lgbt, communists, marxists, the radical lesbians, the seiu goons, the dopers, the drug addicts, the thugs, the criminals, the seditious, the vagabonds, and locusts of society still are madly in love with Obama.   

'locusts'  hahahahhahahhahah

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2012, 06:53:15 AM »

Radical lesbians :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »
Navy SEAL responds after Media Matters staffer says Obama-critical SEALs ‘don’t have guts’
 The Daily Caller ^ | August. 16, 2012 | Vince Coglianese

Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:17:43 PM by

Media Matters senior fellow Eric Boehlert said on Thursday that a group of former Navy SEALS “don’t have guts” after the special forces operators launched a media campaign condemning the Obama administration’s national security leaks.

“#kindalame former Navy SEALs don’t have guts to admit they’re running a GOP, anti-Obama campaign; http://nyti.ms/N2nYYj ” Boehlert wrote on Twitter Thursday morning.

The group Boehlert lashed out at is called the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund and it’s composed of former U.S. intelligence and specials forces operators. They describe themselves as non-partisan and finger the current president as an example of a politician who uses national security secrets for political gain.

“STOP the politicians, President Obama and others, from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!” reads the organization’s website.

Scott Taylor is a former Navy SEAL of eight and a half years, and was a 2010 GOP candidate for Congress. He is now a member of the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund.

Taylor responded to Boehlert’s tweet in a phone interview with The Daily Caller and said that his group of special forces operators is “clearly not gutless.”

“We’re clearly not gutless. We’re in the public right now, completely out there,” Taylor said.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2012, 07:32:31 PM »
President Obama said Monday that he isn't too worried about two groups of military veterans running campaign ads against him.

Last week, two groups — Special Operations Speaks and Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund - formed to criticize Obama on national security policy, the Osama bin Laden raid and intelligence leaks.

“I don’t take these folks too seriously. One of their members is a birther who denies I was born here, despite evidence to the contrary," Obama told The Virginian-Pilot. "You’ve got another who was a tea party candidate in a recent election."

"This kind of stuff springs up before election time," Obama said.

The founder of one group, ex-Navy SEAL Larry Bailey, told Foreign Policy magazine last week: "I have to admit that I'm a birther."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/08/obama-doesnt-take-seal-group-attacks-seriously-132620.html

Ha ha ha.   Obama in meltdown.     FUBO!!!!!