Author Topic: Please I need help!  (Read 9763 times)

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
Re: Please I need help!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 01:38:18 PM »
oh yeah, make sure you get real gear ;D

im sure some people here can help you on that through pm, depending where you live.

if youre in the uk i can tell you where to go for that. :D

dont try eating like "a horse", eat the right amounts at the right time, its going to be hard enough to get enough as long the food is clean, ie, you wont suffer much starving or hunger.

yes, only steroids along with your effort will achieve a big and lean body, ofc theyll help.dont worry about compounds, just try one and see how you like it.nah, thats not 3%, nobody is 3% ;D

Well the first pic i saw showed that ur pecs are extremely defined that's why i assumed 3%, lol , anyways what ever ur bf % was, u look great and keep it up! Hope ur not experiencing extreme side effects or harsh ones from roids. I have some secured places to buy from here but i don't trust what people advice me and what to buy here.. All what they want is to sell!! That's why i asked what u think the best for me to inject in the first cycle so i can go and just buy without asking for their opinions cuz they only wana sell stuffs which isn't highly demanded in the market. What do u think man about sustanon for me along with deca for a first cycle to me? Again thanks man for helping...TC

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 08:19:20 AM »
try sustanon or deca alone for couple months, no need to do both for first cycle, always use only how much is necesary to make further gains.more gear doesnt mean faster results by default.

id go with sustanon if i was you.
start with 250mg a week, give it some time, say 6months and then decide about other options.

Ok thanks man, ill do so i think! Hope to get good gains :)

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »
you will ill pm you a diet, or ill post it here, whichever you prefer
Thanks bro, post it here bro if u can, it might be useful for others!! Also if u wana suggest any additional supplements to use during my cycle... Thanks a lotttt man

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
ok this diet, even for now, is too little of everything.

when you go on gear, make sure to get 200gramms of protein daily, as a starting reference.
youll adjust this later on when you see how you respond to the diet.
some people will say protein intake doesnt matter, blabla, all i can tell you, it does matter alot, esp on diet and even moreso on steroids.
always prefer whole food to protein shakes or bars if possible.
get the protein from lean meat,like chicken breast, tuna in water is ok too.
for fats, eat some salmon every day, not much, 50-100 grams.
for carbs, get carbs only from whats in vegetables for the start, adjust later on.

its not necesary to eat all 3 hours, but do spread the total intake into similiar sized portions over the day, thisll help to reduce hunger attacks.

drink loads of water, diet coke is ok.

dont have cheat meals if possible, dont drink any drinks with sugar in them.

wait until youre hungry before the next meal, every time.make sure once youre hungry, you wait some 30minutes and then have the next meal.
always.

this will give you good results, this isnt an one size fits all diet, this is roughly how you should get started.do that for 2months when on gear and then see if youre happy with it, i think youll be.

8)

Looks good and HARD , lool, What about other complex carbs? like oats? brown bread? bworn rice? MILK??  I usually drink a lot of milk and have like 3 portions of complex carbs specially prior to my workout within 2 hours to boost my energy level! What do u think about those who say u have to eat anything and everything during a cycle to get big!!?? Maybe these people are hard gainers not like me? Also, is there any needs for animal paks? amino acid? such things? I got a diet from a local champ here, ill post it here also, tell me also ur comments abt it bro...

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »
I'll post up how I'm eating at the moment:

4:00 - 25g protein shake (preworkout)
7:00 - 8 oz chicken breast
9:30 - 1 cup egg white + 1/4 cup cheddar cheese in an omlette
12:00 - 2 cans tuna + 2 tbsp real mayo + 2 tbsp mayo w/ olive oil (tastes like shit but low in cals) mixed together. I eat it with ~ 6 large celery stalks
2:30 - 1 cup egg white + 1/4 cup cheddar cheese in an omlette
5:00 - 8oz chicken breast + 2 cups greenbeans or broccoli
8:00 - 1 cup egg white + 1/4 cup cheddar cheese in an omlette

~ 1800 calories. 270g pro / 70g fat / 10g carbs (I don't record the veggies but I imagine they wouldn't be totaled to more than 200 calories)

I'm pretty big (6'5"  280) so you can probably get away with way less protein than I can

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
thats a good diet man.
and yes the vegs calories sound right.

but what kind of omlette is that?got a link?

I use the egg whites from sam's club (bulk discount grocery store here) http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod3990091
Most grocery stores sells egg whites or egg beaters

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2012, 03:04:12 PM »
I use the egg whites from sam's club (bulk discount grocery store here) http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod3990091
Most grocery stores sells egg whites or egg beaters

dart whats ur body fat %?? ur experienced with roids or still natural?? ur too tall, i envy u. lol kidding!!

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
dart whats ur body fat %?? ur experienced with roids or still natural?? ur too tall, i envy u. lol kidding!!

Not very experienced at all but I haven't been natural for a little over a year. I keep getting high teens on the calipers going by how I look in the mirror i'd say 20 - 22%. Being tall is good because I wear the fat really well, but losing 50 pounds on me looks like 20-30 pounds on a average sized person lol.

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 03:20:18 PM »

Not very experienced at all but I haven't been natural for a little over a year. I keep getting high teens on the calipers going by how I look in the mirror i'd say 20 - 22%. Being tall is good because I wear the fat really well, but losing 50 pounds on me looks like 20-30 pounds on a average sized person lol.

I have approximately same bf% but am 5'9 . are you getting good results with that diet?

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »
thats a good diet man.
and yes the vegs calories sound right.

but what kind of omlette is that?got a link?

LOL, ok, darts diet looks good too but also more stuff!!  I think on that diet i will definitely lose fats but do u think it will also aid in adding muscles without much food?? I dont wana lose first cycle without adding good size along with shredding, i mean usually on the first cycle u get the best gains where as i will only lose fats without adding much with such diet, no? ... I will do it starting today! But i know myself i will suffer hunger and energy, lol...

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »
I'm seeing great results so far, about 4 pounds a week of weight loss. Because of the gear my muscles don't look completely deflated either - even on a good amount of t3.

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
I'm seeing great results so far, about 4 pounds a week of weight loss. Because of the gear my muscles don't look completely deflated either - even on a good amount of t3.

so ur only losing fats? r u adding muscles with that diet?

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2012, 03:46:57 PM »
so ur only losing fats? r u adding muscles with that diet?

I'm 100% sure i'm just losing fat and water, no muscle. I think I'm adding a little muscle, but not much. I'm not too concerned with gaining muscle at this point, I just want to get to low bf% as quickly as possible and then i'll worry about blowing up.

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »
I'm 100% sure i'm just losing fat and water, no muscle. I think I'm adding a little muscle, but not much. I'm not too concerned with gaining muscle at this point, I just want to get to low bf% as quickly as possible and then i'll worry about blowing up.

While bulking u will add fats again, so why dont u bulk now and then cut all the fats together, better than cutting now and cutting after bulking? Is it logical u think? Also, as i said before, the first cycles u can get the best muscle gains so why u lose this benefit in cutting instead of gaining? I am not sure about this theory, what do u think guys?

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2012, 03:54:51 PM »
While bulking u will add fats again, so why dont u bulk now and then cut all the fats together, better than cutting now and cutting after bulking? Is it logical u think? Also, as i said before, the first cycles u can get the best muscle gains so why u lose this benefit in cutting instead of gaining? I am not sure about this theory, what do u think guys?

I would need to buy new clothes midway through the bulk if I did that haha. I don't know how true it is, but I keep reading that the lower bf you are the better steroids will work.

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 04:04:25 PM »

LOL, ok, darts diet looks good too but also more stuff!!  I think on that diet i will definitely lose fats but do u think it will also aid in adding muscles without much food?? I dont wana lose first cycle without adding good size along with shredding, i mean usually on the first cycle u get the best gains where as i will only lose fats without adding much with such diet, no? ... I will do it starting today! But i know myself i will suffer hunger and energy, lol...

what do u think about the last page posts  galeniko???? Thanks darts and galeniko :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2012, 06:54:30 PM »
This is very important, if you want to look good, you need to get lean and mean first. Getting fat is for strength athletes and lazy people.

Like galeniko said, get as lean as you can first, then do a clean bulk and if you ever lose sight of your abs, you are too fat. Do this and you will always be happy with your looks and your health will be much better off. Stay away from junk food and fast food. Always eat clean and always do cardio. You will not lose muscle doing cardio on steroids, too many people do not realize what steroids do, they prevent muscle wasting. Look at top Pros and NPC guys who starve themselves and eat 50 carbs a day for weeks, they do not lose muscle. It's all bullshit.

If you are on steroids you will gain muscle, that's what they do. I have been on 2500 cals the past few weeks and i'm looking huge, no muscle loss, just lost some fat and water. I'll cut down to 1500 cals and still be over 210 pounds and below 7%. If i were not on AAS this would be possible, but these drugs do a great job at preserving muscle.

8)

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »
yes, the magic of steroids, so to say, the actual big one advantage they give compared to naturals, is, they keep the muscle on you while dieting.

"bulking" is unnecsary, its just an excuse for having bad diet, really.bulking can be done naturaly, infact, youll feel terrible on a steroid bulk due to water  retention and high blood pressure.a natural can bulk and gain some muscle, for guy on steroids its not necesary.

the amount of steroids in your systems will pretty much set the level of muscle you have, no matter if youre dieting on 1000cals or bulking on 5000.
the difference between the 2 will be some bit muscle weight, alright, but most of the difference would be water and fat.

bulking is never needed, on steroids, any calorie intake will work, as long there is plenty protein, the body will be programmed to use it very efficiently, if the diet is good, however if you flood the body with junk food, there wont be enough god building foods and huge junk meals make the apetite go away for too long.
always give the body just what it needs, some protein with few carbs and little fats, dont give it whatever much fits in.
think of it as a car youre filling up with fuel, dont overspill.
this is actualy good comparo, to slightly gain weight, always have the "car tank"pretty much filled up, to lose fat, always have it like the young folks who cant afford gasoline, almost empty and then they put a gallon fuel in.
 ;D
what you can get away at times on steroids is, walking into mcdonalds and spend 100usd in a huge sitting eating everything possible, if the diet is clean otherwise at all times, this wont affect looks too badly, as long you go back to clean diet afterwards again.

but having little treats with every meal and frequent small fast foods in between, thats not gonna work,it simply wont.

getting to 12% is kinda easy.im saying kinda, it still takes effort and willpower.and 12% is by no means ripped,it just lean enough.below 12% is where a body on steroids-for some reason,i guess low estrogen-starts working much more efficiently.

and once you go to say 6% bodyfat, youll see what i meant by getting to 12% is kinda easy ;D

ok, someone who knows how to go down to 6% fast, they can go to 15%, but its not needed.

the "im bulking" nonsense is not needed, its very posible to stay lean year round, its not that hard and can be managed even with having bad food very frequently, but in order to get away with that, you first gotta get lean.

in layman terms, in order to get lean, dont cheat on meals, later on when lean you can maintain while having cheat meals.thats an important diference.and hellno, no refill days while dieting,lol.ok maybe after couple weeks on no carbs at all,lol.

8)

Let me make sure i got your point guys

So, you guys are saying basically that the most important thing is to have a clean diet while using steroids regardless to whether my goal is ( bulk or to cut) and regardless to what kind of steroid am using!? Because while i am on a steroid cycle i will eventually add lean muscles ,but what you are saying is that: with a clean diet i could minimize estrogen related side effects like water retention, bloating and blood pressure?

So you think Deca and Dianabol water retention and bloating problems could be avoided with a clean diet?? Cause most of my friends got bloated from them but while having an extreme junky diet!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 07:20:06 AM »

Let me make sure i got your point guys

So, you guys are saying basically that the most important thing is to have a clean diet while using steroids regardless to whether my goal is ( bulk or to cut) and regardless to what kind of steroid am using!? Because while i am on a steroid cycle i will eventually add lean muscles ,but what you are saying is that: with a clean diet i could minimize estrogen related side effects like water retention, bloating and blood pressure?

So you think Deca and Dianabol water retention and bloating problems could be avoided with a clean diet?? Cause most of my friends got bloated from them but while having an extreme junky diet!

what we are saying is :

1) Steroids are NOT a substitute for shitty diet
2) Steroids do NOT make up for lack of willpower
3) Steroids will FORGIVE some minor lapses in your diet, but its not the golden ticket to eat whatever you want and stick sport a 6pack ( unless you take dangerously high doses)
4) Steroids will help you burn fat by different mechanisms ( increasing your metabolism, helping you gain more muscle and as you know muscle burn more calories at rest than fat, it helps you KEEP the muscles while you diet ....)
5) Steroids (test-based) will give you that general sense of well being, and positive attitude to stay on track on your cardio and diet
6) your diet,workout, and cardio ULTIMATELY determine how you will look like ( there are tons of people taking roids, almost of of them look like shit... dont believe me, watch an episode of Jersey Shore and look at those juiced up twinks who still weigh sub 200)
7) Steroids at moderate doses go a long way  to help you achieve your results, but they only COMPLIMENT a healthy diet/cario/workout lifestyle.
8)more steroids do not neccesarily mean better results

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »
yes, pretty much this.
your friends wouldnt be as or bloated at all if theyd eat right.

mario stansfield also summed it up nicely.also, steroids are no short term fix, dont expect too much in too litle time, result will be fast, but consistency over long time is the key.
and there is no diet in the world where you can go and lose fat and then get back to old eating habbits without looking like before diet again.

but when theres plenty of muscle after a while and with steroids in blood, youll be able to get away with pretty nasty food once in a while.

but you wont even feel like eating junk every day, i certainly dont.its all about mental will and readyness, really.

Ok got your point man!
One last question bro, its more related to training!
Today while i was training at the gym today, the coach there advised me not to go heavy anymore ,and to stick to light weight with high repetitions training along with a minute of cardio between each set and set!!
He said this is the best way to achieve a lower body fat percentage...
The thing am worried about is to lose the strength i gained through all these 5 years of training and thus after achieving a low body fat % i won't be able to lift as heavy as i used to now and i have to start again :( !
So what do u think? shall i do this or stay with high weights and an hour of cardio after  heavy training??

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »
he is an idiot.
i cant believe what im reading,lol.
train heavy, always as heavy as you can while maintaining proper form and feeling the muscle work.
you can do some light weight sets, some high rep sets mixed in between the heavy sets, just make sure you feel the muscle working.
but dont do cardio between sets,lol.
just sit down between sets, rest and focus on the next set.
you can do higher volume overal on gear, thatll help a bit.

now for the cardio, the cardio you do after the lifting.no, and also not on empty stomach in the morning, jst do it after the weights, but never before, or during weight lifting.lol, bodybuilding isnt a fitness parcour, tell that to that trainer.where has he gotten his degree from?youtube? ;D

cardio is overrated imo, its best to be active alot during the day, this will make cardio moot point pretty much.
a 2hour walk at the beach or in the city i always prefer to 20-30minutes cardio, but thats up to your preference.

train heavy, stay within 6-15 reps range, add a bit 1-6 rep range stuff at times, add some 15-25rep stuff at times, but mainly train at 6-15 reps.heavy, but controlled.

if that gym was mine, that trainer would now be unemployed

LOOL, u made me laugh as hell :D btw he is against steroids too, he told me just use fat burners and everything will go fine. He is against big size men , lol, that's why he don't wants me to go heavy  , he is more into athletic slim ripped looks... Thanks bro :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 03:03:33 PM »
I always cycle rep ranges.

2-3 weeks: 10-15 reps

2-3 weeks: 8-12 reps

2-3 weeks: 4-8 reps

Repeat and always do different routines, keep your body guessing, don't do the same routine more than twice in a row.

Every few months do some singles to see where your strength is.

No need to make weight lifting cardio. Lift weights to build muscle and do activities for cardio. I train Muay Thai for cardio. Find something fun to do for cardio, no reason to use a treadmill or anything like that. Ride a bike, bang your girlfriend, play a sport...etc. Make it something you want to do.

Listen to galeniko, he's 100% right about what you need to do.

8)

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 03:31:38 PM »
oh thats cute of him, but tell him youd rather train for your own goals than to please him visually :D

ive had a personal trainer pointing out some "flaw" in my shoulder side dumbell raises form, in a knowitall,condescending way.he looked like he absolutely never lifted anything heavier than a pencil and wasnt even lean.

i looked at him from top down, then into face, rolled my eyes and asked him if hes seriously thinking i could learn anything about training from him.he turned around on his heel like female models do on the catwalk and never bothered me again :)

if possible, always ask someone for tips who looks like you want to look in the future.personal trainers weighing in at soaking wet 120lbs giving advice on muscle building or fatloss, thats like taking driving lessons from a blind guy

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, it happened to me before, but i usually try to accept all comments and then decide to abide by or not... He must be asking u to be his personal trainer :P  Bro, am feeling something weird in my right shoulder, i can train normally without pain or nothing, but sometimes i feel like a slight strange pain or dono while getting off from bed or taking off my top rapidly, today while i was doing dumbbell pull over while getting the weight back i felt it a bit, but usually i feel nothing with all exercises.. do u think it might be a rotator cuff injury or something to worry about?

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »
thats rotator cuff, always warm up properly before going heavy.
if the exrecise makes you hurt there, stop doing it, even if its the bench press.
i have the same thing, i got it from flat bench pressing.i can do heavy incline bench no problem, but flat bench i dont even do anymore,i do dips instead, works better for me anyway.
drop the exercise that causes this and replace with something that doesnt hurt your rot cuffs.

avoiding injury is very important, these pains are often chronical and very long term.

:( :( :( ya, maybe its from bench press cuz mainly i feel it the day after chest and benching!! I feel down and depressed when someone tells me these pains are chronic cuz i still have a long journey with this play :( , i got some pain in elbow too and biceps sometimes and back.. i feel like my body is in a degradation mode lool. i thought i only get such pains, but all lifters i ask about my pains tell me that they also experienced such issues.   Do u think i must visit a therapist or need?? i really dnt have extreme pain but it disturbs me sometimes!

mysterious_shadow

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »
yeah happens to many.the gear will make the pain go away btw.

no therapy needed, just warm up properly and avoid exercises which make joints etc hurt.

use less weight with bit higher reps.like say 200lbs for 12 instead of 250 for 8.

warm up good every single time.and no, just because its warm dont mean the body needs no warmup, learned this the hard way.
i always, always start training with a hoodie/pullover on and remove its when im fully warmed up.

warmup and less weight and avoid what hurts, thatll do

Ok thanks bro, my friend had a low back injury and the doctor asked him for a 2 month Deca injection therapy :) He was extremely happy with that LOL.  Thanks for all the help