Author Topic: Lunatic kills 12 at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Colorado  (Read 106528 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: LUNATIC OPENS FIRE AT BATMAN PREMIER IN DENVER
« Reply #625 on: July 22, 2012, 07:46:00 AM »
TA, I see you keep deleting and modifying your posts.

Are you sweating while you're doing this?
???

What are you talking about limp wrist?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #626 on: July 22, 2012, 07:47:02 AM »
Hahahhaha, Still not answering the question.

Have you ever been in a gunfight? I'm assuming by the insight you've given into this whole thing that you surely must have. You know exactly what the criminals wanted to do and exactly what the appropriate response of the owner should have been!

Keep asking questions you already know the answer to.

Again it's totally irrelevant if I have been in a gunfight to know what their intentions were , keep trying to divert to this subject when it bares NO relevance to what the law assumes and allows , especially in a country and state you don't live in , you're in way over your head kid and you know it.  ;)

The law assumes anyone running into your house firing a gun in your direct as an imminent threat and you can use lethal force regardless of their ' true intentions '

I don't care what their intentions are you try to invade my home by firing at me I'm gonna try my hardest to kill you and get away with it.  8)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #627 on: July 22, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »
???

What are you talking about limp wrist?

Haha, you impotent elven-eared troll ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #628 on: July 22, 2012, 07:49:39 AM »

Again it's totally irrelevant if I have been in a gunfight to know what their intentions were , keep trying to divert to this subject when it bares NO relevance to what the law assumes and allows , especially in a country and state you don't live in , you're in way over your head kid and you know it.  ;)

The law assumes anyone running into your house firing a gun in your direct as an imminent threat and you can use lethal force regardless of their ' true intentions '

I don't care what their intentions are you try to invade my home by firing at me I'm gonna try my hardest to kill you and get away with it.  8)

But you haven't answered the one question I've been asking.

Come on, bro. Give me an answer and I'll go away.

Not only that, I'll recongize you as my intellectual suzerain.

Have you ever shot at anything other than paper targets, or helpess animals?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #629 on: July 22, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »

Its also irrelevant if they have a weapon or not.  They enter your property, you believe they are about to commit a crime, you can shoot, no questions asked.  They can be totally unarmed even.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: July 22, 2012, 07:53:31 AM »
For the third time... I'm not saying anything againt the owner shooting at those people.

I was just curious as to how Delusional Nutsack knew exactly what they wanted to do!

Why do you keep changing the subject?

The same way you did, You elaborated on what they might have been thinking or doing but it's only okay when you do it  ::) , hypocrite and change the subject? wanna bring up Dorian and Ronnie again hypocrite?  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: July 22, 2012, 07:55:54 AM »
Right you turds, I'll leave you now to play with guns ;D

ND, your an intellectual midget and a schmoe- haha, so your arguments go down the toilet, anyway

TA, it's been a pleasure.

Raymondo, off!

Like I said you were in way over your head and was looking for a way out. and you were boring 20 posts ago.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #632 on: July 22, 2012, 07:58:21 AM »
Like I said you were in way over your head and was looking for a way out. and you were boring 20 posts ago.

Haha, or maybe I crushed you to the point of tears- and not tears of boredom ;D boring is what trolls like you usually say when their internet identity gets threatened and they do 20 googles in a minute looking for "facts"

Have a nice evening, sweetcheeks ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: July 22, 2012, 08:04:42 AM »
But you haven't answered the one question I've been asking.

Come on, bro. Give me an answer and I'll go away.

Not only that, I'll recongize you as my intellectual suzerain.

Have you ever shot at anything other than paper targets, or helpess animals?

LMFAO I don't want to be lumped in with your ' intellect ' ad hominem attacks , hypocrisy , arguments from ignorance , diversion , if this is what constitutes intelligence where you come from , keep it. I'm content in being a dumb American.  ;D

And you know what they say about assumption?  ;) ' helpless animals ' LMFAO I don't hunt , never hunted but respect those who do.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: July 22, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »
Haha, or maybe I crushed you to the point of tears- and not tears of boredom ;D boring is what trolls like you usually say when their internet identity gets threatened and they do 20 googles in a minute looking for "facts"

Have a nice evening, sweetcheeks ;)

Opppsss I thought you were gone?  ;) can't let it go huh? don't worry I have a gaggle of angry-trolls that follow me around trying to get me back lol you'll fit right in with the rest of the morons I destroyed  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #635 on: July 22, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »
Is this the new ND vs Hulkster rivalry?
ND vs Raymondo?

Anything this thread is officially over.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: July 22, 2012, 08:22:52 AM »
Is this the new ND vs Hulkster rivalry?
ND vs Raymondo?

Anything this thread is officially over.

Like Hulkster there never was a ' rivalry ' just a dummy who didn't like being told he was wrong.  ;D

But hey what's Getbig without trolls?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »
Does anyone apart from me wants to murder uberman every time you read his post? This guy is unreal, epitome of narrow mindness. He reminds me of my teachers in primary school who used to reprimand me for things like "throwing bread to the basket" because "bread is sacred". I was brought up in well-educated, quite liberal (not leftist, just open minded and questioning everything) family and when I see people like him, so fucking delusional and brainwashed with this christian bullshit I cannot help but fucking RAGE.
X2. Remember he's an extremist though...doesn't really express many true Christian values in his posts...it's all hate.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #638 on: July 22, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »
Right you turds, I'll leave you now to play with guns ;D

ND, your an intellectual midget and a schmoe- haha, so your arguments go down the toilet, anyway

TA, it's been a pleasure.

Raymondo, off!
Really got a beat down via intelligent posts today didn't you, Champ? Good luck tomorrow

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: July 22, 2012, 08:43:41 AM »
Sorry, if a dude comes into my house with a gun, you have to assume his intention is to kill you.

You dont assume the best, you assume the worst.

Anyway, this thread has jumped the shark.

Exactly.

It's easy for people to start getting all theoretical about it, but at the end of day your own life and that of your family is what comes first.
Not the 'rights' of some criminal coming into your property to rob, murder, rape or all three.

Where I'm originally from, the victims get tortured and raped for hours in their houses before they're finally murdered with their arms and legs tied behind their backs.
Their are many cases of the children getting raped in front of their parents, babies raped to death, victims tortured by burning irons, boiling water from the kettle etc.
This is a reality. Not isolated cases, these are widespread everyday occurrences.

These types deserve no mercy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #640 on: July 22, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »
Exactly.

It's easy for people to start getting all theoretical about it, but at the end of day your own life and that of your family is what comes first.
Not the 'rights' of some criminal coming into your property to rob, murder, rape or all three.

Where I'm originally from, the victims get tortured and raped for hours in their houses before they're finally murdered with their arms and legs tied behind their backs.
Their are many cases of the children getting raped in front of their parents, babies raped to death, victims tortured by burning irons, boiling water from the kettle etc.
This is a reality.

Are you from Detroit?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: July 22, 2012, 08:48:07 AM »
Are you from Detroit?

I'm originally from South Africa.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #642 on: July 22, 2012, 08:51:06 AM »
Still going ???

Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #643 on: July 22, 2012, 09:00:35 AM »

Bullshit.  The whole theater audience would have been killed by a hail of bullets from every direction fired by untrained idiots who didn't know who they should be shooting at.  The ability to shoot a target doesn't mean shit in a crisis situation.  More guns in that theater would have only made the situation worse.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #644 on: July 22, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
Exactly.

This is a reality. Not isolated cases, these are widespread everyday occurrences.

South africa is an extreme.
Regardless it isn't a first world country, any comparison made with countries that aren't first world is utter nonsense.

Just think from the logic of a theif, if he can be shot for simply going into a place, wouldn't it make more sense to carry a gun to fire back?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: July 22, 2012, 09:06:27 AM »
Bullshit.  The whole theater audience would have been killed by a hail of bullets from every direction fired by untrained idiots who didn't know who they should be shooting at.  The ability to shoot a target doesn't mean shit in a crisis situation.  More guns in that theater would have only made the situation worse.
Bullshit, he would have never walked into that situation if he knew a shitload of people were armed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: July 22, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »
Regardless it isn't a first world country, any comparison made with countries that aren't first world is utter nonsense.

Just think from the logic of a theif, if he can be shot for simply going into a place, wouldn't it make more sense to carry a gun to fire back?

But the police have guns.

So if police don't have guns then criminals won't bother either...?

Once again, its easy to be theoretical about it and think that criminals will only be carrying guns because the house owners might have them.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: July 22, 2012, 09:16:58 AM »

Raymongloid is a much better devils advocate, you're just plain dumb.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #648 on: July 22, 2012, 09:17:46 AM »
You know how many people actually DO have training that carry firearms?
Usually the legal carriers have much more training than the criminals.

MikMaq

« Reply #649 on: July 22, 2012, 09:22:12 AM »
But the police have guns.

So if police don't have guns then criminals won't bother either...?

Once again, its easy to be theoretical about it and think that criminals will only be carrying guns because the house owners might have them.
Police are a completely different story. Were talking about people trying doing the bulk of robberies and those that are the victims.

It creates a minature arms war, where you need to have a gun because they got a gun. It's a buildup, your in an arms war with someone with nothing to loose, it's utter nonsense.