Author Topic: Lunatic kills 12 at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Colorado  (Read 106445 times)

MikMaq

Re: LUNATIC OPENS FIRE AT BATMAN PREMIER IN DENVER
« Reply #650 on: July 22, 2012, 09:23:44 AM »
Raymongloid is a much better devils advocate, you're just plain dumb.
Than your a fucking idiot, I ain't dumb if you think this your clueless, at best you can say mis guided or misunderstood. I may not have an IQ of 160 like some of yous but I have thought things through.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #651 on: July 22, 2012, 09:28:44 AM »
I ain't dumb
End of thread. Argument has been won by this statement fellas. See you all in the next WYHI thread.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: July 22, 2012, 09:34:01 AM »
Police are a completely different story. Were talking about people trying doing the bulk of robberies and those that are the victims.

It creates a minature arms war, where you need to have a gun because they got a gun. It's a buildup, your in an arms war with someone with nothing to loose, it's utter nonsense.

You think the criminals don't want to be prepared for the police either...?

If I was a criminal I would want a gun firstly to scare the shit out of the victim and secondly to stop them dead in their tracks if they tried to stop me.
With a knife or their bare-hands, I wouldn't give a shit if they didn't have a "chance".
If they didn't have a gun it would just make my life easier and things a lot quicker.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.

And if police didn't have guns it would be even better as a criminal. I don't buy the 'arms race' argument, police/security and criminals have been using weapons for hundreds or thousands of years.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #653 on: July 22, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
Than your a fucking idiot, I ain't dumb if you think this your clueless, at best you can say mis guided or misunderstood. I may not have an IQ of 160 like some of yous but I have thought things through.
It's "Then you're a fucking idiot, I'm not dumb..."

Retarded asshole. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #654 on: July 22, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
TA so theoretically if you want to kill someone you can just invite them over for a cup of tea then shoot them as soon as they enter your property? sounds f'ed up. ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #655 on: July 22, 2012, 10:20:20 AM »
TA so theoretically if you want to kill someone you can just invite them over for a cup of tea then shoot them as soon as they enter your property? sounds f'ed up. ;D
I think Homer tried this on Flanders.......

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #656 on: July 22, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »

I don't care what their intentions are you try to invade my home by firing at me I'm gonna try my hardest to kill you and get away with it.  8)

agree..... people invade homes even in countries where guns are illegal and people do find ways to deal with the threat.....
anyway like shockwave said difference in culture... seems like without a gun.... you dont feel secure...
choice is an illusion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #657 on: July 22, 2012, 11:02:14 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #658 on: July 22, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
agree..... people invade homes even in countries where guns are illegal and people do find ways to deal with the threat.....
anyway like shockwave said difference in culture... seems like without a gun.... you dont feel secure...

You don't feel secure or have a false sense of security? Even with a gun it doesn't mean you're invincible but at least you have a chance.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: July 22, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »
You don't feel secure or have a false sense of security. Even with a gun it doesn't mean you're invincible but at least you have a chance. 

i get your point kind of... but making guns legal means sick twisted people have more access to it.... its not the law abiding people having guns thats the problem.... have you ever lived oustide the USA it just see you cant grasp that their other ways...
choice is an illusion

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #660 on: July 22, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
Bullshit, he would have never walked into that situation if he knew a shitload of people were armed.
How the fuck do you know who is carrying and who isnt.  The bigger question is how the fuck can a guy get something like an AK into a theatre.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #661 on: July 22, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »
For all you panzie ass gun haters - this is how its done properly. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #662 on: July 22, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »

i get your point kind of... but making guns legal means sick twisted people have more access to it.... its not the law abiding people having guns thats the problem.... have you ever lived oustide the USA it just see you cant grasp that their other ways...

Well the discussion is on the what happened in the US , this has nothing to do with what is going on elsewhere. and NO I haven;t lived outside of the US

The problem isn't the guns it's the lunatics if there were no guns what so ever he would have still killed a lot of people by some other means.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: July 22, 2012, 11:25:33 AM »
Well the discussion is on the what happened in the US , this has nothing to do with what is going on elsewhere. and NO I haven;t lived outside of the US

The problem isn't the guns it's the lunatics if there were no guns what so ever he would have still killed a lot of people by some other means.
quite aware it happened in the states.....
again... ive live in a few places so i have more of an open on the subject so to speak....
understandably you were born into that perception of gun ownership so... i can appreciate your stndpoint to a degree
mes

choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #664 on: July 22, 2012, 12:27:07 PM »
Not exactly.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: July 22, 2012, 01:40:02 PM »
Also, I have been shot before in the leg.  Entry/Exit wound by my friend on accident.  We were at a party and he picked up a gun laying on the kitchen counter, after I had told him it was loaded and indeed a real

I like Adonis but this is Darwin award stuff right here

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: July 22, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »
Lets just call it for what it was.  Lack of security.  How can a guy go in and out of a security exit without anyone noticing?  If you had metal detectors at the front entrance, and people covering the emergency exits, this nerd wouldn't have been able to do shit.  Maybe it takes a wakeup call to tighten shit up.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #667 on: July 22, 2012, 01:56:47 PM »
Lets just call it for what it was.  Lack of security.  How can a guy go in and out of a security exit without anyone noticing?  If you had metal detectors at the front entrance, and people covering the emergency exits, this nerd wouldn't have been able to do shit.  Maybe it takes a wakeup call to tighten shit up.

If that was implemented, then you'd be paying a silly amount for your movie ticket.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: July 22, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »

If that was implemented, then you'd be paying a silly amount for your movie ticket.
Thats what taxes should be for. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #669 on: July 22, 2012, 02:44:29 PM »
I like Adonis but this is Darwin award stuff right here
How was I supposed to know he was going to shoot me?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: July 22, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
How was I supposed to know he was going to shoot me?

Why was a loaded gun left on a table at a party,which I assume had alcohol being consumed?

che

• Getbig V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #672 on: July 22, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »

Haha, "I'm smart too dammit!" is what this post screams. Fucking tard. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #673 on: July 22, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Texas justifiable homicides rise with 'Castle Doctrine'
By Yang Wang and Dane Schiller
Updated 09:12 a.m., Monday, July 2, 2012

Good read, glad to know!  Heading back in the right direction as far as gun laws go.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #674 on: July 22, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
Bullshit.  The whole theater audience would have been killed by a hail of bullets from every direction fired by untrained idiots who didn't know who they should be shooting at.  The ability to shoot a target doesn't mean shit in a crisis situation.  More guns in that theater would have only made the situation worse.

Dumb