Author Topic: Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.  (Read 5256 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:42:57 PM »
When someone kills like this nutbag did today and there's zero doubt he did it, fuck questioning him.  Torture him in the most brutal and horrific ways you can imagine for 48 hours before cutting him in half all broadcast on public tv.  Then sterilize his entire family so the stupid psycho gean can be eventually removed from the population.  This needs to become the normal way these things are handled.

That's all, go away now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
I like the way you think brother.
I think we may simply suffice to have him chopped in half, I dont think the torture part would be needed.

If we cut the bullshit and just started killing these fag*ots right after they did it, I think the rate would be a lot lower than it is (not that its very high to begin with)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:39:55 PM »
Next, I think it's clear that people from California are fucking delusional nutbags 99% of the time and should not be allowed to leave their shitbag state.  Put a big fence around it and make sure they can't escape.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »
Next, I think it's clear that people from California are fucking delusional nutbags 99% of the time and should not be allowed to leave their shitbag state.  Put a big fence around it and make sure they can't escape.
Id go a step further - line the SA fault with high explosives, blow it, and let Mexico annex them.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 07:05:39 PM »
I cant listen to anyone that is going to try and explain how this person became this monster.  Or how whatever happened to him in his life drove him to this...bull fucking shit.  This individual is a horrible and needs to be given the death penalty and it should be carried out swiftly and in amanner that is most cost effective and allows for the maximum amount of healing for locals.

It was the roads.  We are all helpless pawns in their merciless lottery of life.

Y

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Good thing we have the 8th amendment.  Akin to cleaning the area before injecting a lethal injection.

I've already heard the Tea Party ,Republicans, and the NRA being blamed for this.  I wonder what prescriptions or mood altering pills he was on?  What was the percentage of batshit crazy shooters that were on some sort of medication?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »
Good thing we have the 8th amendment.  Akin to cleaning the area before injecting a lethal injection.

I've already heard the Tea Party ,Republicans, and the NRA being blamed for this.  I wonder what prescriptions or mood altering pills he was on?  What was the percentage of batshit crazy shooters that were on some sort of medication?

I bet he was on some kind of mood altering crap.  I think it's past time those drugs be banned and the stupid asses who made them locked up for life.  He told some people online that he was suffering from ptsd so I bet some stupid shrink told him that and had him on something.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:29:44 PM »
The guy purchased weapons, ammo and body armor over several months. He wired his apartment to draw in first responders so he could kill more folks at the movie house. He doesn't sound nuts to me...motivated by something or a simple douchbag. Then you have ABC trying to tie him to the Tea Party because they google searched his name and tea party and found a tea party guy with the same name. Sometimes things caused because folks are on drugs or not hugged as a kid. I would suspect that very few Nazi's were insane....very well motivate by something...but not insane.
L

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 09:35:05 PM »
This guy had a degree in neurobiology, he could have found the cure for cancer but he chose to be a nutbar instead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 11:36:21 PM »
The guy purchased weapons, ammo and body armor over several months. He wired his apartment to draw in first responders so he could kill more folks at the movie house. He doesn't sound nuts to me...motivated by something or a simple douchbag. Then you have ABC trying to tie him to the Tea Party because they google searched his name and tea party and found a tea party guy with the same name. Sometimes things caused because folks are on drugs or not hugged as a kid. I would suspect that very few Nazi's were insane....very well motivate by something...but not insane.

Agree.  Doesn't sound crazy. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »
The point wasn't that he is mentally insane athough you have to be an idiot to just announce that's not possible.  Having a plan doesn't mean that he wasn't on mood altering meds which essetially turn your ass into a psychopath chemically.  These drugs can make you just not give a shit.  Having a plan has nothing to do with it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 08:14:30 AM »
And this thread is not about liberals or conservatives.  3333, you already have a fucking thread talking about that. Is there something wrong with your thread? ::) You've tried 3 times to turn this thread into a thread that you already have going.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
When someone kills like this nutbag did today and there's zero doubt he did it, fuck questioning him.  Torture him in the most brutal and horrific ways you can imagine for 48 hours before cutting him in half all broadcast on public tv.  Then sterilize his entire family so the stupid psycho gean can be eventually removed from the population.  This needs to become the normal way these things are handled.

That's all, go away now.

Yet you complain about the government killing Anwar Al-Awlaki.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 03:51:30 PM »
we have very little/virtually zero information on this guy so it's premature to say he's not crazy
the level of planning and premeditation aren't an indication of sanity
the dude had his hair dyed red and said he was the Joker and he killed random people without any apparent political or social motivation (unlike for example the shooter in Norway or Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kasinski).  Maybe we'll find out this guy had some specific reason why he decided to massacre random people in a movie theater.  He may well be a sociopath who just wanted kill people. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
Yet you complain about the government killing Anwar Al-Awlaki.
Yes, I'm 100% serious about public torture for 48 hours and then cutting the guy in half as well as shutting off California ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »
we have very little/virtually zero information on this guy so it's premature to say he's not crazy
the dude had his hair dyed red and said he was the Joker and he killed random people without any apparent political or social motivation (unlike for example the shooter in Norway or Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kasinski).  Maybe we'll find out this guy had some specific reason why he decided to massacre random people in a movie theater.  He may well be a sociopath who just wanted kill people.  
This is what im saying.
Mental illness doesnt mean he was incapable of rational thought on some levels.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »
He needs to meet this guy.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 05:12:39 PM »
the dude had his hair dyed red and said he was the Joker and he killed random people without any apparent political or social motivation (unlike for example the shooter in Norway or Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kasinski).  Maybe we'll find out this guy had some specific reason why he decided to massacre random people in a movie theater.  He may well be a sociopath who just wanted kill people. 

No it's not.  He fucking unloaded on a packed movie theater.  He's fucking crazy!

That doesn't mean it's okay that he did it!  The dude was a grad student.  He's more capable of logical high-level thinking than 98% of the population--there's no mental handicap that somehow validates his craziness. 

"It's premature to say he's not crazy."  You have to be shitting me.  It's not too early to call that fuckface crazy.  He's fucking crazy!  Get over it.  He's a crazy asshole who killed people and should be punished accordingly.  That's all that needs to be said on his behalf.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 05:21:13 PM »

That's all, go away now.

There is a fine line between what you are suggesting and what he did. Both actions might be deemed completely insane by many rational people. No doubt he convinced himself that shooting up a theater full of people was warranted, just as you think this punishment is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
No it's not.  He fucking unloaded on a packed movie theater. He's fucking crazy!

That doesn't mean it's okay that he did it!  The dude was a grad student.  He's more capable of logical high-level thinking than 98% of the population--there's no mental handicap that somehow validates his craziness.  

"It's premature to say he's not crazy."  You have to be shitting me.  It's not too early to call that fuckface crazy.  He's fucking crazy!  Get over it.  He's a crazy asshole who killed people and should be punished accordingly.  That's all that needs to be said on his behalf.

you should learn to read

you should also scroll up and yell at the people who are saying he is not crazy

I said yesterday that this guy is nut (IMO) and never said or implied that it's "OK" that he did this or that his being crazy is an excuse

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »
you should learn to read

you should also scroll up and yell at the people who are saying he is not crazy

I said yesterday that this guy is nut (IMO) and never said or implied that it's "OK" that he did this or that his being crazy is an excuse

You said "It's premature to say he's not crazy."  That's your quote.

I say it's not premature.  I can tell you he is crazy and there's dead people in a movie theatre to prove it.  There's no reason to feel important and look at this as a personal attack on you.  You just happened to be the one who wrote "It's premature to say he's not crazy."  Don't say stupid shit next time and you won't have to worry about defending yourself.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 05:45:27 PM »
You said "It's premature to say he's not crazy."  That's your quote.

I say it's not premature.  I can tell you he is crazy and there's dead people in a movie theatre to prove it.  There's no reason to feel important and look at this as a personal attack on you.  You just happened to be the one who wrote "It's premature to say he's not crazy."  Don't say stupid shit next time and you won't have to worry about defending yourself.

I said he was crazy yesterday

my comment that it was premature to say he is not crazy was in response to Bum and HH saying he is not crazy

anyone who does something like this has to be crazy (IMO)

the dude dyed his hair red and killed a bunch of innocent people for no apparent reason and told the cops he was the Joker

sounds pretty f'ng crazy to me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 05:52:59 PM »
There is a fine line between what you are suggesting and what he did. Both actions might be deemed completely insane by many rational people. No doubt he convinced himself that shooting up a theater full of people was warranted, just as you think this punishment is.
It felt good to say.  That is all.  Nobody for a second thinks what I suggested would ever happen.  With that said, I really wouldn't give a rats ass if he met a painful end.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2012, 05:53:14 PM »
Get over yourself Nancy, this type of shit has been happening since the beginning of time. Sounds to me like someone has a hard time dealing with life.

...Didn't you hear how the prisoners wanted to kill him? That's why he's in solitary confinement and on suicide watch. Eventually, he'll either get brutally killed, raped, or die of natural causes.

Either way, killing him now won't change what he did, nor prevent others from doing something similar.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
 ::)