Author Topic: Watch and learn gun grabbers. This is why people need guns in this country.  (Read 9343 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I always packing in my car and house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
But I often wonder how many people will pass their pants after taking out the gun and not do anything.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
But I often wonder how many people will pass their pants after taking out the gun and not do anything.
Probably very little.
If they actually train, it should be muscle memory by the time they have to do something.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Not blaming you, I just hate that people dont even know what they're demonizing.

You cannot legally buy a select-fire (burst or fully automatic) weapon without a class 3 license, which is NOT easy to get.
You cant even legally buy a shot barreled carbine without a permit.
you can get a class 3 (SOT) just need to pay the money and jump through a few hoops. sbr (short barrel rifle, anything under 16") cost is 200 bucks (a tax) with paper work and you will wait upto 8 months for approval. most law abiding citizens qualify. full auto you will need to be an SOT and have police letter saying they are cool with it or get a pre 1986 made but pay thousands of dollars.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I could care less about material possessions i have insurance anyway. But i wouldnt let anyone hurt my family.
A

leadhead

• Getbig III

truth, I have an AR, Ak47, a .308 scoped rifle, etc, handguns, etc.   TBH, if I ever wanted to really fuck shit up, the .308 rifle at 300 yards out bolt action is what I would choose from a high position is what I would pick over a spray and pray w the AR or handguns.

Yea mine too. I can drop a deer from 300 yards with my hunting rifles and these activists are scared of smaller caliber semi-auto AR rifles? I bet u half these activists don't even realize they're semi-auto.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Yea mine too. I can drop a deer from 300 yards with my hunting rifles and these activists are scared of smaller caliber semi-auto AR rifles? I bet u half these activists don't even realize they're semi-auto.
Hollywood glorification. Why else would anybody want a Tommy gun, Desert Eagle, Glock 18, Grenade Launcher or Mauser C96?
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Americans with their tiny dicks and big guns.

You can deter rioters without guns...Where is all of this damage on private property taking place in europe? Oh right it's not exactly a daily occurence.
Trans Milkshake.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

You can deter rioters without guns...Where is all of this damage on private property taking place in europe? Oh right it's not exactly a daily occurence.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

London 2011

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
London 2011

Lol.

Didnt a dude with a gun take over a major UK city?  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
London 2011

There were actually some very gutsy Asians that repelled a very large number of marauding blacks with some baseball bats and machetes.

I also never said you didn't get trouble i said it was very sporadic.

Any damage caused was more a testament to how non confrontational most members of the population are.

After all huge amounts of damage gets caused in America too and that's with the gun deterrent.
Trans Milkshake.

orion

• Getbig IV

truth, I have an AR, Ak47, a .308 scoped rifle, etc, handguns, etc.   TBH, if I ever wanted to really fuck shit up, the .308 rifle at 300 yards out bolt action is what I would choose from a high position is what I would pick over a spray and pray w the AR or handguns.

Admit it, you've already picked out a high perch.

orion

• Getbig IV
More ignorance from one of your articles -
WTF is with people and assuming its an automatic weapon because its an Assault rifle?

This kind of stupidity really pisses me off. Dumbshits hear "Assault Rifle" and just assume its an automatic weapon firing 900 RPM  - its not, its a fucking semi-automatic riflen that fires at the same rate as any other semi-automatic hunting rifle.

Everyone demonizes these firearms without even knowing what the fuck theyre talking about, and it really irritates me.

Serious question, how hard is it to make a semi automatic fully automatic?  I don't know shit about guns.  I tell people I don't need a weapon, I am the weapon. ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Serious question, how hard is it to make a semi automatic fully automatic?  I don't know shit about guns.  I tell people I don't need a weapon, I am the weapon. ;D
from what i seen on tv. its just a spring and a stopper :-\
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
depends on the weapon. an ar15 needs a special trigger/ sear group and you must machine the inside of the lower receiver to accept these parts. this is no "just file this part" thing. first and foremost it is federal crime to convert without being licensed etc.

im not going to say a person shouldnt have full auto but with any weapon as fast as you can pull the trigger then rounds are going down range.

you could be the baddest mofo there is but when you take fists to a gun fight you lose.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
from what i seen on tv. its just a spring and a stopper :-\
this is false. absolutely false.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
this is false. absolutely false.
really?, i hope it is.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
depends on the weapon. an ar15 needs a special trigger/ sear group and you must machine the inside of the lower receiver to accept these parts. this is no "just file this part" thing. first and foremost it is federal crime to convert without being licensed etc.

im not going to say a person shouldnt have full auto but with any weapon as fast as you can pull the trigger then rounds are going down range.

you could be the baddest mofo there is but when you take fists to a gun fight you lose.
This is true.
Different firearms have different ways of doing it, but with the AR, you need some completely different parts. It can be done by someone competent in a machine shop, however.
Its not even worth doing on most weapons, you can be just as deadly, or deadlier with a semi-automatic weapon firing well placed rounds than just spraying and praying.
There is a reason the military went to 3 round bursts on most of its assault rifles - and generally most never have the weapon on anything other than semi.

Edit*
Im impressed delta, you know your shit.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
40 years ago my grampa had a sticker on his car that read      'if guns are outlawed, outlaws will have guns'

all the gun laws do is give criminals an unfair advantage...    you don't see many home invasions in Texas where every 70 year old still keep their guns handy.
^^
Which brings the inevitable question "where were the people with carry permits" in the movie theater in Colorado??  Seems almost impossible there wasn't ANY return fire!!!  Fuck, even in CANADA where I live I know gang members are STRAPPED going out!