Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77863 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #325 on: July 27, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »
but why would he do that, he said hes a millionaire ;D
In his mind he is a millionaire, anyway he will be one after a ten round scam of Kigtropin, I mean you got guys like the greatestman that are fucken clueless about what's going on after 5 rounds.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #326 on: July 27, 2012, 04:32:30 PM »
In his mind he is a millionaire, anyway he will be one after a ten round scam of Kigtropin, I mean you got guys like the greatestman that are fucken clueless about what's going on after 5 rounds.

gh15 is not a liar. He is very wealthy more wealthy than any getbigger by a long shot.... and does not need the money,All that money goes to abused dogs..he is a good honest person......You  forget that he was taking the same product and was shooting fake kigs left and right and literally experimenting on himself and risking his health for the sake of the board. He can run as much saizen as he wants, and takes kigs anyways cause he believes in the product and that it does something even american fda pharm grade approoved is incapable of doing. As for the dude who brought kigs to to the market in the first place, Wiz I think it was? Gh15 didn't even like him at first, until after he retired I think. You guys said gh15 was working for nordic, yet you seem him flat out say thanktropin is shit. He was just as passionate about thanktropin before he found kigs, and no mistake that if a new product came to the market that was better than kigs, gh15 would say fuck kigs all together. The fact that he changes his mind frequently, gives me good reason to believe he's just a hands on bber passionate about legit products and getting legit products to help advance other bodybuilders. Its that simple...., but some guys are such selfish assholes they cant comprehend someone helping others like that for no reason.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #327 on: July 27, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #328 on: July 27, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
gh15 is not a liar. He is very wealthy more wealthy than any getbigger by a long shot.... and does not need the money,All that money [b]goes to abused dogs.[/b].he is a good honest person......You  forget that he was taking the same product and was shooting fake kigs left and right and literally experimenting on himself and risking his health for the sake of the board. He can run as much saizen as he wants, and takes kigs anyways cause he believes in the product and that it does something even american fda pharm grade approoved is incapable of doing. As for the dude who brought kigs to to the market in the first place, Wiz I think it was? Gh15 didn't even like him at first, until after he retired I think. You guys said gh15 was working for nordic, yet you seem him flat out say thanktropin is shit. He was just as passionate about thanktropin before he found kigs, and no mistake that if a new product came to the market that was better than kigs, gh15 would say fuck kigs all together. The fact that he changes his mind frequently, gives me good reason to believe he's just a hands on bber passionate about legit products and getting legit products to help advance other bodybuilders. Its that simple...., but some guys are such selfish assholes they cant comprehend someone helping others like that for no reason.
If you believe this then this conversation is over cause I am talking to the most nieve persons who has ever stepped foot in this forums and gh15 is the biggest fucken liar I know, homeland security= LMFAO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2012, 05:01:57 PM »
chaos  fucken    THE hills have eyes 2 looking mothrfuckr...who cant even get that old disgusting bitch newmom to fuck you. Closest thing you get to legit tren is the cows you milk on saturday nights. your the closet  homo friend
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »
LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2012, 06:24:21 PM »
And any money gh15 makes goes to animal rescue causes so its literally an act of kindness when a sponsor pays the small fee gh15 asks for. This alone is a great reason to patronize the suppliers here. If someone pays the fee to this site, it means they are contributing to a great cause.

Provide ONE shred of proof of this.  Just ONE and I will defend him to the end.  I will commence holding my breath.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2012, 06:34:00 PM »
chaos  fucken    THE hills have eyes 2 looking mothrfuckr...who cant even get that old disgusting bitch newmom to fuck you. Closest thing you get to legit tren is the cows you milk on saturday nights. your the closet  homo friend

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »
LMAO
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2012, 09:39:51 PM »
Provide ONE shred of proof of this.  Just ONE and I will defend him to the end.  I will commence holding my breath.

trust me gh15 does really care for dogs i know cause  i watch old video of him training  in his O days.....and the way he hug german shepard when he was finished with workout when he goes to car .........cash goes for" all abused dogs

love for animals can not be faked.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2012, 11:13:23 PM »
trust me gh15 does really care for dogs i know cause  i watch old video of him training  in his O days.....and the way he hug german shepard when he was finished with workout when he goes to car .........cash goes for" all abused dogs

love for animals can not be faked.

are you being sarcastic or are you retarded
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2012, 11:24:38 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

so lets check jst how big gh15 infuence in bodybuild is...

« on: July 22, 2012, 10:24:58 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Online Today: 905. Most Online Ever: 4044 (February 02, 2012, 10:30:41 AM) 

to any one who doubt thhe gh15 power...

this is current statistic of getbig.com.....

this is WITH guests and gimicks... lol,,

75% falls in ratings! is the catstrophnia i caused them .....

do you UNDERSTAND how much 75% falls in rating is?

i was getbig...it was me,, proof is in the pudding

8 years is a longggg time to rule a boarding....

this is distruction at its best but i did warn

gh15 approved
T

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2012, 11:38:01 PM »
lol this thread is just pathetically desperate, getbig is dead, get over it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2012, 11:38:51 PM »
lol this thread is just pathetically desperate, getbig is dead, get over it.

why you posting here then gimmick
T

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #339 on: July 28, 2012, 02:16:30 AM »
gh15 is still here...

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #340 on: July 28, 2012, 02:34:45 AM »
gh15 is not a liar. He is very wealthy more wealthy than any getbigger by a long shot.... and does not need the money,All that money goes to abused dogs..he is a good honest person......You  forget that he was taking the same product and was shooting fake kigs left and right and literally experimenting on himself and risking his health for the sake of the board. He can run as much saizen as he wants, and takes kigs anyways cause he believes in the product and that it does something even american fda pharm grade approoved is incapable of doing. As for the dude who brought kigs to to the market in the first place, Wiz I think it was? Gh15 didn't even like him at first, until after he retired I think. You guys said gh15 was working for nordic, yet you seem him flat out say thanktropin is shit. He was just as passionate about thanktropin before he found kigs, and no mistake that if a new product came to the market that was better than kigs, gh15 would say fuck kigs all together. The fact that he changes his mind frequently, gives me good reason to believe he's just a hands on bber passionate about legit products and getting legit products to help advance other bodybuilders. Its that simple...., but some guys are such selfish assholes they cant comprehend someone helping others like that for no reason.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You seem like a good guy, but some of the shit you come out with is retarded, you sound like some stupid kid who has zero life experiance.

First rule in life is never get to rabid about a singular perspective, it's indicative of very limited thinking.

You have created an idealised version of the gimmick in your mind, did you grow up without a father?
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2012, 03:02:55 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with you? You seem like a good guy, but some of the shit you come out with is retarded, you sound like some stupid kid who has zero life experiance.

First rule in life is never get to rabid about a singular perspective, it's indicative of very limited thinking.

You have created an idealised version of the gimmick in your mind, did you grow up without a father?

Jamie  cmon ::)

take a  look at the more serious guys on there...Bboy,Dogma, long time bodybuilders who have been doing this for years, who will have pro cards,  and shit on every poster in this thread physique wise. Yet they who would do absolutely anything gh15 would ask them too in the blink of an eye, and put their careers in his hands. You had a serious competitor most likely future pro Bigher, send money to an abused dog shelter, just to get gh15 to train him...."no one" backs gh15, the guy is 38 and best friends with a pro. You dont think he tells him what he takes? Why would "no one" still vouche for gh15 if his buddy didn't think gh15 was on the money? hell even groink who isn't close with gh15 thinks he is on the money with his drug advice.

Chaos the conehead says gh15 is a drug dealer...bunch of gym rats  H say gh15 is a drug dealer...some good guys here who i like say  gh15 is a drug dealer unfortunately but its not a popularity contest its about the truth and gh15 just has one intention- to help bodybuilders.  when you have future ifbb pros who have been in the game longer than I have been alive, who   trust  gh15 with their life- it's more than enough for me.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2012, 04:02:03 AM »

take a  look at the more serious guys on there...Bboy,Dogma, long time bodybuilders who have been doing this for years, who will have pro cards,  and shit on every poster in this thread physique wise. Yet they who would do absolutely anything gh15 would ask them too in the blink of an eye, and put their careers in his hands. You had a serious competitor most likely future pro Bigher, send money to an abused dog shelter, just to get gh15 to train him...."no one" backs gh15, the guy is 38 and best friends with a pro. You dont think he tells him what he takes? Why would "no one" still vouche for gh15 if his buddy didn't think gh15 was on the money? hell even groink who isn't close with gh15 thinks he is on the money with his drug advice.

Chaos the conehead says gh15 is a drug dealer...bunch of gym rats  H say gh15 is a drug dealer...some good guys here who i like say  gh15 is a drug dealer unfortunately but its not a popularity contest its about the truth and gh15 just has one intention- to help bodybuilders.  when you have future ifbb pros who have been in the game longer than I have been alive, who   trust  gh15 with their life- it's more than enough for me.

buy some kigtropin then post about how great he is

follow your own path mate not some anonymous idiot on the internet
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2012, 04:10:58 AM »
A 150 pound twink, who doesn't train or use gear...is a big wheel over there. that's all you need to know.

all jokes aside, There are some srious BBers there, and GH15 does know his shit.

But the fact remains, they are selling illegal drugs on that board, blatantly...and people are getting ripped off left and right.

Gee, i wonder why i can't find a reliable, trustworthy anonymous source halfway around the world on the internet for my very expensive illegal drugs.....Hello  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2012, 04:12:34 AM »
A 150 pound twink, who doesn't train or use gear...is a big wheel over there. that's all you need to know.

all jokes aside, There are some srious BBers there, and GH15 does know his shit.

But the fact remains, they are selling illegal drugs on that board, blatantly...and people are getting ripped off left and right.

Gee, i wonder why i can't find a reliable, trustworthy anonymous source halfway around the world on the internet for my very expensive illegal drugs.....Hello  ::)

the bottom line is if you cant get hooked up properly in your local area you are a fuck wit
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #345 on: July 28, 2012, 04:55:27 AM »
as for groink, gh15, flinstones....

1. 90% chance groink has been using drugs longer than I have been alive
2. groink most likely sells drugs and narcotics and may very well have an UGL operation, hes from long island and did coke around italian bodybuilders in the 80's? cmon now....he injected drugs with them too
3. because groink has been using gear for so long, his genetics for bodybuilding are not as good as i thought they were. At least not as good as  his genetics for handsomness in my opinion. I wouldnt want him around this chick im on the phone with now and shes my age and hot as fuck :P
4. actually at 46 and looks healthy, so I could be wrong. maybe his genetics are that good. Just my opinion but my opinions dont mean i truly believe them
5. . I truly  dont think he takes this board or anyone here or there that seriously...think he just likes fucking with people as "groink".  Now I dont know greg...people wanna go after greg thats one thing and none of my business.... but groink is an ok dude... and I consider him a friend.
6.. I am the next gh15 years from now.....for it is probably already in his will most likely ... respect flinstones now or it is your kids who will suffer. Im bigger at 19 then all you were anyways
7.. gh15 does not make money off that board or kigs- I know for fact he has NO AFFILIATION WITH KIGTROPIN! and I truly believe money goes to abused dogs....I know it does.

as for the kig shabang why I know gh15 has no affiliation with it........ Its a long story, that goes back to another board years ago where I discoverd his other board handle that wasn't supposed to be discovered and a few posts, and a supplier who is no longer in the game who brought kigs to the world (i believe it was him could be wrong).... Its a long story that I dont feel like explaining ....because its like that old family member who asks you how you've been when your life has been in hell lol. You just smile and say "good thanks"....no point   Just realize Im not an idiot, and have nothing to gain by believing gh15 is not a dealer or scammer...makes no difference to me even if he was like i said i was never fucked by kigs ....I look at the facts (that none of you know anyways) and drew my own conclusions, which I believe to be 100% correct. So yes I am basicly saying believe me for no reason other than cause I told you to, but at the same time I  dont expect anyone too really...I wouldnt believe me either lmao

BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #346 on: July 28, 2012, 05:08:07 AM »
the bottom line is if you cant get hooked up properly in your local area you are a fuck wit

well not every kid is as smart as me. When I was 17 year olds I  found a way to get hands on so much american pharm grade test that I could run 600mg watson cyp year round 52 weeks a year if I chose to.
most guys get hooked up by some shit lab in their nowhere to be found town, I got hooked up with watson from walgreens and /ICN's from serbia. ...flinstones only accept the best of quality.
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #347 on: July 28, 2012, 05:11:39 AM »

Who said that his drug advice was wrong? I didn't know that you had to be a pro to know that Gh, Tren, Equipoise, Primo, Var, Drol, in massive doses is going to have a slight effect on your physique. Who knows most in the pro game about contest prep and drugs? the pro's or their look like they have never trained guru's? You are attaching importance where it doesn't belong. Jay Cutler knows no more about gear than some kid that spends 6 hours searching the web.

It's not even linear advice, back in the day it was all test and Deca, Tren and Equipoise was useless, then it was Dbol, var et cetera blah blah blah. Moving goalposts.

The info is all out there, there are no mysteries. GH15 doesn't serve a role apart from as a money making scheme.

But by all means keep being a follower and chasing people around like a lost puppy, you are only hurting yourself. Your posts are indicative of a very limited mental capacity even if you are a decent guy, so there is zero point in even having this debate.
Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: July 28, 2012, 05:15:05 AM »

2. groink most likely sells drugs and narcotics and may very well have an UGL operation, hes from long island and did coke around italian bodybuilders in the 80's? cmon now....he injected drugs with them too
3. because groink has been using gear for so long, his genetics for bodybuilding are not as good as i thought they were. At least not as good as  his genetics for handsomness in my opinion. I wouldnt want him around this chick im on the phone with now and shes my age and hot as fuck :P
4. actually at 46 and looks healthy, so I could be wrong. maybe his genetics are that good. Just my opinion but my opinions dont mean i truly believe them
5. . I truly  dont think he takes this board or anyone here or there that seriously...think he just likes fucking with people as "groink".  Now I dont know greg...people wanna go after greg thats one thing and none of my business.... but groink is an ok dude... and I consider him a friend.
6.. I am the next gh15 years from now.....for it is probably already in his will most likely ... respect flinstones now or it is your kids who will suffer. Im bigger at 19 then all you were anyways
7.. gh15 does not make money off that board or kigs- I know for fact he has NO AFFILIATION WITH KIGTROPIN!  Its a long story, that goes back to another board years ago where I discoverd his other board handle that wasn't supposed to be discovered. Its a long story that I dont feel like explaining ....because its like that old family member who asks you how you've been when your life has been in hell lol. You just smile and say "good thanks"....no point  

Seriously?  Put the pipe down.  Go take a nap.  Let yourself come down from the delusional high you are on. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #349 on: July 28, 2012, 05:35:06 AM »

7.. gh15 does not make money off that board or kigs- I know for fact he has NO AFFILIATION WITH KIGTROPIN! and I truly believe money goes to abused dogs....I know it does.

as for the kig shabang why I know gh15 has no affiliation with it........ Its a long story, that goes back to another board years ago where I discoverd his other board handle that wasn't supposed to be discovered and a few posts, and a supplier who is no longer in the game who brought kigs to the world (i believe it was him could be wrong).... Its a long story that I dont feel like explaining ....because its like that old family member who asks you how you've been when your life has been in hell lol. You just smile and say "good thanks"....no point   Just realize Im not an idiot, and have nothing to gain by believing gh15 is not a dealer or scammer...makes no difference to me even if he was like i said i was never fucked by kigs ....I look at the facts (that none of you know anyways) and drew my own conclusions, which I believe to be 100% correct. So yes I am basicly saying believe me for no reason other than cause I told you to, but at the same time I  dont expect anyone too really...I wouldnt believe me either lmao

BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS
Bro stop, stop, stop, please, you are making a complete fool of yourself. I mean that with no disrespect