Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77110 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #400 on: July 29, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »
almost all the members over there have been ripped off on fake kig hgh

Only one out of ten  that get ripped off admit it because the other nine are too humiliated and embarrassed to admit it.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: July 29, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
i hope your belief in him doesnt cost you money

you seem like a good kid

just remember there is more to life than body building   :)
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
see those words i quoted in bold, pay very very attention to those words. Those words right there are prooving my POINT this whole time .....those words are all you need to know because they sum up gh15, for he is no other than

1. a HANDS ON BODYBUILDER.
2. long time hormone addict
3. passionate about the products he uses
4. passionate about helping other bodybuilders get the best products

Now....Whatever product he is on, no matter who is the supplier,  he will promote and pimp the fuck out of if he's seeing changes in the mirror and feel it needs to be said....and. that's the way it should be- honesty about results in the mirror because that's what bodybuilding is about right? seeing changes in the mirror with your body.

.. He is just a passionate bodybuilder my friend...NOTHING MORE!.....if I showed up with a new gh tomorrow called fredtropin, and sent gh15 three kits....and he took them and thought  they were making him and his elfs thicker than saizen, he would say fuck saizen and kigtropin all together!   and probably make me famous.  

Boy, he sure saw you coming.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #403 on: July 29, 2012, 12:26:18 PM »

.. He is just a passionate bodybuilder my friend...NOTHING MORE!.....if I showed up with a new gh tomorrow called fredtropin, and sent gh15 three kits....and he took them and thought  they were making him and his elfs thicker than saizen, he would say fuck saizen and kigtropin all together!   and probably make me famous.  

I think the disconnect stems from us using the term "thick" to mean full muscles, while Jason is referring to the hypertrophy of his wallet.................. .....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #404 on: July 29, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
I think the disconnect stems from us using the term "thick" to mean full muscles, while Jason is referring to the hypertrophy of his wallet.................. .....
Yes, he has NOTHING to benefit from scamming people, nothing at all... lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #405 on: July 29, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »
Oh brother....
I have a small country on the Gulf of Oman to sell, you, I promise, its legit. I have no agenda.  ::)
I'm interested but let me sell a few of my Bentley's first. I have like 20. I drive them myself. If anyone is interested, let me know, half the money will go to animal care, really I have no agenda...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #406 on: July 29, 2012, 12:41:12 PM »
 " GOD OF HORMONES"  

Jason Stern...........
(the maniacal gleam in the eyes is typical of covert government agents after learning the inner workings of the galactic alien hybrid program AKA "luna-tic clearance".)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #407 on: July 29, 2012, 12:44:28 PM »
now...do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself.

Hey fucktard...I was addressing the 'claim' (can't recall if you said it, or the 'lord' himself said it) that GH15 is sending money to shelters.  Also, I don't think Groink gives a flat flying fuck about your 'god', your 'lord', your 'master', your 'one and only'.  He makes outlandish claims and statements and THAT is what I am poking fun at.  What a buffoon he makes himself out to be, yet you and many, many, many others still keep drinking the koolaid.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 29, 2012, 12:57:37 PM »
give me a good reason to respond to you....who are you and where are pictures of your physique? what drugs have you used?

you think everyone who supports gh15 is some kid like me, nothing could be furthur from the truth. You got guys in their thirties with families,mortgages, who do bodybuilding on the side and put their trust in his hands. I know a guy in real life,  who's in his thirties and a highly..highly respected lawyer,  who is more of a fan of  gh15 than I am lmao.

second.do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself Im not a fucking messenger boy

I dont care if you believe gh15 or not. I go with results, . my mom's hot ass milf friend is here in the other room eyefucking the shit out of me while i type this...she just keeps starting at my thick chest while i drink this shake and respond to this asshole frankenstein  lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/20120617206175358821.jpg/

jamie im not gonna argue with you i like you too much lollol.... but your welcome to try and   piss me off and see if it works lol 8)

Give you a good reason?  Um, you responded once already to my post.  So, you decide to make a 2nd one?  I will clue you in on something.  While many make fun of it, bash it, etc.  I was DRUG MOTHER FUCKING FREE for the entire fucking time I competed son.  I competed in the WNBF as a pro for about 3 - 4 years.  I placed 4th in my last show, my best placing.  I won my class in 4/6 shows.  I only touched shit AFTER I said I was done with competing.  Right now I am on 200mg/wk of test cyp.  

This is me when I got my pro card :

(for the benefit of wes, I have turned black again)

This is a pic from a week ago :

Oh and lastly, enjoy your shake.  Thats what a boy would be doing.  Me, being a man, would be in the other room tagging the 'hot ass milf'.  Live in a fantasy world Fairystone1.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: July 29, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »

http://i41.tinypic.com/35irhia.jpg

You would have placed higher without the cowboy hat...(just kidding, you looked great!)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 29, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »
i apoligize for calling you a drug dealer with no proof of anything groink.

but to be fair isn't that what people are doing to gh15? it's not much different people are calling him a scammer and a crook with no proof. Nobody is getting ripped off over there...hell Rearden your boy is one of the mods there, dude wouldn't put up with that shit. people are spreading lies in this thread left and right, that are just not true.

Calling him a delusional idiot.  I have never said anything about the drug advice.  The thing I have a problem with are the claims of alllll the other things.  In addition to that, his claim to be able to almost tell what direction a person's toilet paper is placed just by a pic.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 29, 2012, 01:06:17 PM »
Were you in the Gap Band by any chance?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 29, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
Were you in the Gap Band by any chance?
HA HA.  Damn, busted

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: July 29, 2012, 01:21:12 PM »
do you guys know who sceagacross is?

he is a bloated mess, has big muscles but its mostly water and fat, what he does is pretend to be a guru, and when someone pays him for advice he will tell you that you should eat at specific times andhave tilapia this day and frog legs on that day, nothing about what will actually make you a bodybuilder (steroids), nothign that will actually help you, he will just rip you off

his name is mike arnold

do you know who groink is?

he is some two bit pussy tv repair man, he's a beta male, always hiding behind a stronger alpha, he orders powders from china and brews them in his kitchen and sells it off at the gym, that's how he makes almost all of his money

he walks on thin ground, gh15 really wanted to embarrass him with a thread about his family but I stopped that from happening, in reality i protect him and i'm protecting him now by saying... groink you walk on thin ice, think a step ahead and shut the fuck up

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #414 on: July 29, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »

he is a bloated mess, has big muscles but its mostly water and fat, what he does is pretend to be a guru, and when someone pays him for advice he will tell you that you should eat at specific times andhave tilapia this day and frog legs on that day, nothing about what will actually make you a bodybuilder (steroids), nothign that will actually help you, he will just rip you off

his name is mike arnold

he is some two bit pussy tv repair man, he's a beta male, always hiding behind a stronger alpha, he orders powders from china and brews them in his kitchen and sells it off at the gym, that's how he makes almost all of his money

he walks on thin ground, gh15 really wanted to embarrass him with a thread about his family but I stopped that from happening, in reality i protect him and i'm protecting him now by saying... groink you walk on thin ice, think a step ahead and shut the fuck up

This AGAIN? I'm starting to get that you are mentally handicapped. WTF do you have to pretend I'm MIKE ARNOLD? Was pretend Dorian taken?
Truth is even Mike Arnold makes Jason look like a twink.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #415 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
hi mike
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #416 on: July 29, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
Give you a good reason?  Um, you responded once already to my post.  So, you decide to make a 2nd one?  I will clue you in on something.  While many make fun of it, bash it, etc.  I was DRUG MOTHER FUCKING FREE for the entire fucking time I competed son.  I competed in the WNBF as a pro for about 3 - 4 years.  I placed 4th in my last show, my best placing.  I won my class in 4/6 shows.  I only touched shit AFTER I said I was done with competing.  Right now I am on 200mg/wk of test cyp.  

(for the benefit of wes, I have turned black again)

This is a pic from a week ago :

Oh and lastly, enjoy your shake.  Thats what a boy would be doing.  Me, being a man, would be in the other room tagging the 'hot ass milf'.  Live in a fantasy world Fairystone1.

haha yes you are such a man on 200mg whopping testosterone. fucking pussy, only a "boy" would take steroids at such a dose.

nancy boy
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 29, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
hahaah krank has shitty abs but he still looks 1000x better than you ever will flint.

why don't you show us a non-blurry photo of your "thickness," stud?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #418 on: July 29, 2012, 01:48:31 PM »

his name is mike arnold

Go away.  You are not in the mafia.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: July 29, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »
haha yes you are such a man on 200mg whopping testosterone. fucking pussy, only a "boy" would take steroids at such a dose.

nancy boy

You can't hide stupidity- this post proves it. And you know what twink? If I was Mike Arnold I would REVEL in it I would identify myself in every post- thanks to your incessant attempts to link his identity to mine - I took a few minutes to find out who the f he is. He actually seems OK (very light web digging - could be wrong). Is he a crook? I dunno - aren't they all (except for Jason LOL)?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #420 on: July 29, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »

Groink is a lucky man to have you, the consigliere of the gh15 crime family, intervene on his behalf.

Someone clearly pulled an all-nighter and watched the Godfather trilogy followed by the entire boxed set of the Sopranos.
O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #421 on: July 29, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »

You can't hide stupidity- this post proves it. And you know what twink? If I was Mike Arnold I would REVEL in it I would identify myself in every post- thanks to your incessant attempts to link his identity to mine - I took a few minutes to find out who the f he is. He actually seems OK (very light web digging - could be wrong). Is he a crook? I dunno - aren't they all (except for Jason LOL)?

yes im such a twink. Cause so many 19 year olds look like me lol
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #422 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02:24 PM »

never respect a man who cant handle more than a gram of shit a week

l

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #423 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:06 PM »
yes im such a twink. Cause so many 19 year olds look like me lol

The irony here is that your physique can be easily built without steroids by motivated lifters ESPECIALLY at 19. And that MUCH better physiques can and are built everyday with TRT (200mg/wk) doses. I will not insult you as I remember being young. I will say that the Mike Arnold thing is rather tiring after awhile.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #424 on: July 29, 2012, 02:10:44 PM »
The irony here is that your physique can be easily built without steroids by motivated lifters ESPECIALLY at 19. And that MUCH better physiques can and are built everyday with TRT (200mg/wk) doses. I will not insult you as I remember being young. I will say that the Mike Arnold thing is rather tiring after awhile.

lol. yes cause you see  TONS of high school and junior college  kids who are 100% natty rocking this kind of thickness

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/photoecy.jpg/
l