Author Topic: diet, fat-loss while "on"  (Read 17595 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: diet, fat-loss while "on"
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
2 meals as follows:

breakie: coffee with a bit of cream and sugar and a half of a ham and cheese sandwich

din-din: watered down powerade and 1 chicken sandwich or salami sandwich
Damn I would starve to death on that how long you going to do it? That low will result in muscle loss.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2012, 12:30:42 AM »
Damn I would starve to death on that how long you going to do it? That low will result in muscle loss.

i don't do it every single day dude, i do it roughly 2 or 3 days a week, on the other days i eat  more normal ie roughly 2000 cals per day

and i seriously doubt that i'm losing muscle since some of my training loads are increasing, and none of my training loads are decreasing

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »
i don't do it every single day dude, i do it roughly 2 or 3 days a week, on the other days i eat  more normal ie roughly 2000 cals per day

and i seriously doubt that i'm losing muscle since some of my training loads are increasing, and none of my training loads are decreasing
Do you train on the 800 cal days or is energy drained?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2012, 02:11:18 PM »
Do you train on the 800 cal days or is energy drained?

i usually don't train, but if my wild horse recklessness is high then i do ;D

i've just upped the dose to 20 mg of sdrol per day and i also have upped the cals a bit more as it somehow seems that i'm primed to put on some muscle

it's kinda hard to explain this, but since i am quite lean now 7-8% and i've been this lean for 3 weeks or so, i can somehow sense that my body is ready to lay down some more muscle tissue

not sure if this makes sense...

it has something to do with this idea/theory that once one is pretty damn lean ie. sub-8 for awhile then it's the "prime time" to put on some muscle

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2012, 05:12:43 PM »

i've just upped the dose to 20 mg of sdrol per day and i also have upped the cals a bit more as it somehow seems that i'm primed to put on some muscle

it's kinda hard to explain this, but since i am quite lean now 7-8% and i've been this lean for 3 weeks or so, i can somehow sense that my body is ready to lay down some more muscle tissue

it has something to do with this idea/theory that once one is pretty damn lean ie. sub-8 for awhile then it's the "prime time" to put on some muscle

Keep a eye on the waist it tells the real deal.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:59 AM »

I feel the same way. I have been real lean for a few months think im around 10% and I just feel the pumps in the gym are harder, more intense, last longer, and my strength still goes up, and my veins burst out so much more they seem to have expanded perhaps due to lower bf? But yes lean mass seems to come on much easier prolly due to what gh15 mentioned in how the body is more sensitive to using androgens for muscles if u have lower fat. Dk how it works tho.

I feel more energetic and eat only when I get hungry. Only on 20 mg of superdrol. A lean 189-190 lbs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2012, 04:02:50 AM »
I feel the same way. I have been real lean for a few months think im around 10% and I just feel the pumps in the gym are harder, more intense, last longer, and my strength still goes up, and my veins burst out so much more they seem to have expanded perhaps due to lower bf? But yes lean mass seems to come on much easier prolly due to what gh15 mentioned in how the body is more sensitive to using androgens for muscles if u have lower fat. Dk how it works tho.

I feel more energetic and eat only when I get hungry. Only on 20 mg of superdrol. A lean 189-190 lbs.

how tall are you? and what about your frame size?

the veins show more partially because you are leaner and therefore your skin is thinner