Author Topic: Bristol Palin's three-year-old son yells "homo"  (Read 16859 times)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: Bristol Palin's three-year-old son yells "homo"
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 10:07:11 AM »
idiot parents raise idiot children - global truth.
time under tension

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 10:19:31 AM »
Wow. "Go away fucker" needs a spanking.
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 10:20:52 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »
See that crap everyday... kids owning their parents. Had to sit on the train next to a 35 yr old man trying to negotiate with his 5 yr old not to be a complete spoiled jerk.. 10 minutes of this parent wannabe trying to reason to a 5 yr old on stopping his obnoxious behavior. I was sorely tempted to step in, excuse myself, and whip the kids ass a couple times then hand him back to his Dad and say, if it happens again, you're next. But.... silly laws

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 11:44:17 AM »
Ironically, with a overbearing grandmother (more attention on her) and Bristol being a young "single" parent, with less of the father in the picture, those words may just be very prophetic in what that kid may grow up to be....

It may be that "God has a plan" to humble the Palins...

Dude may end up posting on Getbig, and be outed...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »
See that crap everyday... kids owning their parents. Had to sit on the train next to a 35 yr old man trying to negotiate with his 5 yr old not to be a complete spoiled jerk.. 10 minutes of this parent wannabe trying to reason to a 5 yr old on stopping his obnoxious behavior. I was sorely tempted to step in, excuse myself, and whip the kids ass a couple times then hand him back to his Dad and say, if it happens again, you're next. But.... silly laws

I try to do my best to laugh out loud and shake my head in disgust at this.   it's good to let these weaklings know you disapprove of their inability to control a 5 year old.

Last week I'm killing time at a Mcd eatin oatmeal, when i saw this kid (must have been ten) screaming at his mom in line . He wanted TWO happy meal toys, not 1.  And he got it!

The whole meal, he kept talking shit to her.  She kept arguing like they were equals.  unreal.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
I try to do my best to laugh out loud and shake my head in disgust at this.   it's good to let these weaklings know you disapprove of their inability to control a 5 year old.

Last week I'm killing time at a Mcd eatin oatmeal, when i saw this kid (must have been ten) screaming at his mom in line . He wanted TWO happy meal toys, not 1.  And he got it!

The whole meal, he kept talking shit to her.  She kept arguing like they were equals.  unreal.
"Baby-boomer Parenting 101": Reason with your children, you are their friends. Your child shouldn't be scared of you. Reasoning with your child shows that you respect their rights and what they have to say. It also is less emotional stress for the child, and causes less tension for others.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
"Baby-boomer Parenting 101": Reason with your children, you are their friends. Your child shouldn't be scared of you. Reasoning with your child shows that you respect their rights and what they have to say. It also is less emotional stress for the child, and causes less tension for others.
Fuck that, my child is going to know that we are the authority, just as I was scared shitless of my father.

Funny because he only had to spank me a couple times to put the fear of god into me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:47 AM »
That kid needs a timeout via the front window.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »
Fuck that, my child is going to know that we are the authority, just as I was scared shitless of my father.

Funny because he only had to spank me a couple times to put the fear of god into me.
No-No, we are friends with our kids. Kids should not be afraid of their parents, for if a child is afraid of his/her parent, how is that child going to ask for help? The relationship is one sided, authority figures are here to help shape and mold our children, not frighten and scare them.

*Edit, I agree, my dad was James Evans (from good times) when I was growing up. And my mother was Claire Huxtable---they didn't take no shorts, and commanded respect.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
I'm a republican...even I think the Palin's are trash.  That said, I would skull fuck Sarah Palin from now til Tuesday.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »
That kid needs a timeout via the front window.
little dude is pass the timeout stage.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
little dude is pass the timeout stage.
Pretty sure that being flung through the front window will impress upon the little shit.  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
My son would get the shit beat out of him if he acted like that.
Ah Yes, A grown man beating on a child is far less of a sin than a child saying the word "homo"
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2012, 02:19:27 PM »
Ah Yes, A grown man beating on a child is far less of a sin than a child saying the word "homo"
spanking does not equal beating, those are two very different things. The theory is you do it once right and the fear of the spanking will serve as punishment, and you won't have to do it again.
oh, and the kid doesn't say "homo" he said "get away fucker" to his mom.
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
A good back hand or 2 to the face should set him straight...
?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
::)
Yes, because spankings are SO terrible, and disciplining your child is so terrible.
How fucking old are you? Did you even watch the video?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 02:32:20 PM »
Yes, because spankings are SO terrible, and disciplining your child is so terrible.
no he didnt. because he though the kid said "homo"
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
My son would get the shit beat out of him if he acted like that.

spanking does not equal beating, those are two very different things. The theory is you do it once right and the fear of the spanking will serve as punishment, and you won't have to do it again.

Where in the fuck in the original post fo you see the word spanking - it states "Beat the Shit out of him" - Epic defending of regular child abuse!  I look at it this way, would you spank a grown man for doing the same thing - I think Not - it is far easier to dominate a child in the hope you mould them into a conformist in a sick world!  Big Deal, the kid was politically incorrect - you fuckers make out like you were angels - when does beating on a child become far less of a sin than a child swearing or speaking out of place.
V

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
Where in the fuck in the original post fo you see the word spanking - it states "Beat the Shit out of him" - Epic defending of regular child abuse!
Its implied, dumbass, no one literally beats up their kid.
Plus this was like 2 posts down.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »

What planet do you live on! no one literally beats up their kid - HA HA HA - Talk about naive

Good to see you think beating the shit out of a child and spanking are the same thing - what a leap! Frightening that anyone can have children!
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2012, 02:49:25 PM »

X2 dude is a retard. :-\
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »

That's because you were a little pussy, any kid worth his salt can take a good beating and still remain defiant! Only the weak feeble minded boys were  pissing themselves after a couple of spanks! 
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »
That's because you were a little pussy, any kid worth his salt can take a good beating and still remain defiant! Only the weak feeble minded boys were  pissing themselves after a few spanks!
Your trolling is sad and weak.