Author Topic: Bristol Palin's three-year-old son yells "homo"  (Read 16860 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Bristol Palin's three-year-old son yells "homo"
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
From Bristol, I agree. But you damn well know others like 240 are.thinking its Sarah Palin's.fault.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2012, 08:28:47 PM »
From Bristol, I agree. But you damn well know others like 240 are.thinking its Sarah Palin's.fault.

nope.  Palin is the grandmother.  She's doing her owh thing.  Nothing to do with it.

Bristol is a 20-something wealthy woman.  Runs her own Political action committee.  Has all the tools one could dream of.  All day to play with kids, no 9-5 job to face, no bills to stress.  Just play with kiddies and smile for cameras.

When I see a kid using a slur like that, and her just being 'shocked' and not reacting with discipline.... well, what can ya say?   That's her fault.  Kids are reflections of parents. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2012, 09:12:30 PM »
And where did Bristol learn such "quality" parent skills from? Her mother. that's
who.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2012, 02:20:28 AM »
And where did Bristol learn such "quality" parent skills from? Her mother. that's
who.

So then why say it's Sarahs fault then? Why not look at Sarahs mother or grandmother etc. etc. etc..... ?