Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60225 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
fact is you can train naturally once in a while, eat correctly, and look good enough while staying healthy. Every extremes -not taking care at all of your body, or taking way too much care of it- are bad. You become an unbalanced freak nobody wants to live with. When you re balanced everyone wants to know how to become as balanced as you.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2012, 03:10:14 PM »
yeah thanks, im not even saying its very hard to get there, it just takes dedication and loads of time on gear, the body will take its time to grow, regardless of drugs.and then theres the years of trial and error, and then theres learning to diet properly, noone gets it right the first couple times, despite knowing the therory behind dieting.it takes loads of time, and everyone here says im a very good responder to gear, even people who straight up hate me.

and no, nobody even suggests irl this might be natural, youre right the reclifter guy is entirely deluded.the more he posts, the further hes digging his own metaphorical grave.
theres also non selective home pictures you homo.

yeah anyone can take pics, except you,hahahah ;D

real life compliments?man, with my conditioning i can more or less pick out what i want, women you personaly only see in magazines.
when i show up at the beach, it suddenly quite in a raduis of 50yards and chins are literaly succumbing to gravity.so much for compliments.

and no im not joking either.

this is just the right size for women overall, and that was the goal behind the effort, not daydreaming of becoming a pro and ruining my health in the process.

rolleyes at "compliments irl".compliment must be collective, as in qiuetness when you enter a room.

Do you tell all these hot woman about your breast reduction?

Do you tell them before or after they see the scars?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2012, 03:13:31 PM »
fact is you can train naturally once in a while, eat correctly, and look good enough while staying healthy. Every extremes -not taking care at all of your body, or taking way too much care of it- are bad. You become an unbalanced freak nobody wants to live with. When you re balanced everyone wants to know how to become as balanced as you.

Very well said. 

Steroids or natural,  life is truly its best with balance.

Any extreme for too long will ultimately leave you empty handed.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2012, 10:33:24 AM »
these people in general overestimate grossly the reward of steroids.

i used to be the same way myself.thought drugs will do everything, oh how wrong and naive that was.

yes, without drugs, youre going nowhere, but that dont mean theyll do everything themselves.even with good diet where most already fail, and with hard training, where many others fail, with proper rest, where another bunch fails, it will still take loads of time permanently on gear to get anywhere big and lean at same time.

30lbs of bloof in 2 months is easy, but for that,i wouldnt even train, id just eat.its pretty much the same thing as far results go.lol

theres some valid philosophical points in this message, i start to like you,no homo.
but i can promise you that i take training, rest and even diet less serious than many natties, who put more effort into everything than me and look nowhere near close, simply because its hormonaly impossible.
being on hrt like me can hardly be called excessive.
i think your mother has a pair of bitch tits too, guy like you can only be given birth by proper bitch and i assume she has tits, hence, bitchtits.

the scars are almost invisible, even if i look for them in the mirror, i have problems finding them.
and yes, if a woman would find them, id tell them either the truth or some bs story, depending what she deserves from my pov.
i got loads of much worse skeletons in the closet, when it comes to avoid saying stuff during dates.like several prison sentences for example.
you think guy like me would get all nervous because some bitch asked me whats up with my nipple scars?hahhahha ;Dwtf is balance, do you do yoga?

btw, lets please see the pics of your body and see what is balance for you and let me judge if id bother going to a gym for that, given the theory i always wanna stay natural. ;D

Way to keep this debate going by trying to bring up my Mom, etc.  Really mature... Almost teenager mature.

The more you tell us here,  the more I see a shallow, insecure person,  who has obvious issues and was most likely not shown enough love by his mother, father, or both growing up?

It is very said to me that you don't understand what balance is in a persons life.

Once again I will tell you, I have nothing against steroids.

As originally stated,  a nice physique doesn't require a pair of titties.

You also claim you tried a everything to avoid them, all while admitting that a lot was trial and error.

Your titties were more than just predisposition, and you know this.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »
natural bb = lol ?

I think lol is more in order from spending thousands of dollars on drugs and male tit removal surgery just to build a dime a dozen juicer physique with shitty wheels and the upperbody of a gymnast.

LOL.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »
Can we all just agree that bodybuilding is awesome and retarded all at the same time?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2012, 11:36:33 AM »
i think you got too much estrogen flooding your system.

you ought consider hrt :D

TRT would not be the best way to reduce estrogen, if this were the case.

Sounds like you have a lot to learn, still. 

Another thing you may want to consider learning about is Prolactin.

The causes titties too.  FYI.

Thank me later.

Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »
natural bb = lol ?

I think lol is more in order from spending thousands of dollars on drugs and male tit removal surgery just to build a dime a dozen juicer physique with shitty wheels and the upperbody of a gymnast.

LOL.

Yes,  even more so when it's apparent that ones identity and confidence come from this steroid dependent mindset.

It takes much more than muscle to influence most people, but I will admit, it helps make a nice first impression.  After that,  no amount of drugs or muscle will help if you can't back it up with intelligence and personality.  Both professionally and personally.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »
Can we all just agree that bodybuilding is awesome and retarded all at the same time?

No, unfortunately it does not work like that.

When you take something as simple as building muscle, when in reality we don't need to build more muscle,  you tend to come across egotistical and narcissistic behaviors.

We can never just drop it and get along :-)

Am I clear?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2012, 11:53:24 AM »
No, unfortunately it does not work like that.

When you take something as simple as building muscle, when in reality we don't need to build more muscle,  you tend to come across egotistical and narcissistic behaviors.

We can never just drop it and get along :-)

Am I clear?

the only thing clear is that you are clearly in love with the cock
T

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2012, 11:57:42 AM »
the only thing clear is that you are clearly in love with the cock

Lots of cock talk coming from you.

Is there something you want to tell us?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2012, 12:07:10 PM »
Lots of cock talk coming from you.

Is there something you want to tell us?

who do you mean by us

the group of friends you have invited round for a wrestle
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2012, 12:34:01 PM »
natural bb = lol ?

LOL.
I agree.. ;D

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2012, 12:52:39 PM »
got any pics of your loudmouth self?

please lets see

1 test e weekly is 5usd btw.

the gyno paid by insurance.

atleast i dont have to pay women for sex as a result :)oh look, donny agrees.

where is your pic?

why is it that these natural monsters never have pics ???

why always the same predictable excuses? ::)

we know why

Are you saying it takes years of steroid use and a breast reduction to get laid, often without paying for it?

Damn,  that sucks if that's what it took for you to get laid.

BTW,  from my experience, steroids are something women are not fond of.

If you're telling us that nobody would question if you are natural, how does that play out with the ladies?

I do realize there is enough exception to the rule,  but obviously steroid use is nothing women are fond of.

Something isn't adding up here...

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2012, 01:07:45 PM »
some have no problem with it, to the ones who have ill say something like i used to do it, now its all protein powders and proper meal timing and train very often and very hard since a long time.

women think when someones is bloofy/waterlogged, hes on steroids, but when you are lean and cut, theyll believe any bs.

youre such a little bitch getting all worked up about what a woman might think and how to adjust to her "requirements".lol.

So are you admitting that your physique can pass as natural?

Previously you stated nobody would question if you were using steroids.

That was how this whole debate started.

Which one is it?

I see the truth is CLEARLY starting to surface here.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
hey mongol, some people to this day believe arnold was natural.

some people believe skip lacour is natural.

some people know what a natural limit is, many dont.very simple

::)

ok enough of the twisting, where are the pics from you, donny and the 3rd retard?

I have no need to impress you with pics. 

Most likely you would claim they are fake,  photoshop, etc. 

It would never be good enough for you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2012, 02:58:19 PM »
I have no need to impress you with pics. 

Most likely you would claim they are fake,  photoshop, etc. 

It would never be good enough for you.
No, it will be good enough,. trust me, I respect everyone that post's a pic regardless of how they look, if they have the balls to post a pic they are getbig approved and I will back them up any day of the fucken week, remember we all looked small at some point, we all had bodyfat at some point, we all had weak lifts at some point, so as long as you post your pic and are on the way to good physique Getbig will respect you, IT IS THE GETBIG WAY. It is the heavy talkers that don't have pics up that get fucked around here.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »
No, it will be good enough,. trust me, I respect everyone that post's a pic regardless of how they look, if they have the balls to post a pic they are getbig approved and I will back them up any day of the fucken week, remember we all looked small at some point, we all had bodyfat at some point, we all had weak lifts at some point, so as long as you post your pic and are on the way to good physique Getbig will respect you, IT IS THE GETBIG WAY. It is the heavy talkers that don't have pics up that get fucked around here.

I can appreciate your viewpoint , but I don't come here to earn anyone's respect.

Getbig is purely entertainment,  along with the fun outspoken nature of truths and BS.

Let's face it, real life is where respect is truly earned and given.

The Internet is far from real life.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »
I can appreciate your viewpoint , but I don't come here to earn anyone's respect.

Getbig is purely entertainment,  along with the fun outspoken nature of truths and BS.

Bro if I am here at getbig it is all about bodybuilding, training, and shit,.. Don't come here and say there is more to life, while you are on a bodybuilding forum it is about related subject, when you are at work then it is about the job and when you are at the golf course it's about golf. It's like going to a golf course and preaching how there is more to life then golf, what are they going to say to you? "well don't come here then" is what they will say. Common fucken sense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2012, 03:50:28 PM »
I hope this thread has been clear enough for everybody.

Am I clear ?
::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2012, 04:05:21 PM »

Sup pumpster? How ya been?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2012, 05:44:42 PM »
Bro if I am here at getbig it is all about bodybuilding, training, and shit,.. Don't come here and say there is more to life, while you are on a bodybuilding forum it is about related subject, when you are at work then it is about the job and when you are at the golf course it's about golf. It's like going to a golf course and preaching how there is more to life then golf, what are they going to say to you? "well don't come here then" is what they will say. Common fucken sense.

What exactly are we discussing in this thread that is not bodybuilding related?

I have been on topic the entire time,  and you seem to forget that most of us here are not making a dime off of bodybuilding, therefore I keep a balanced interest. Hopefully you can make sense of that statement.

You need to calm down with your assumptions?

Am I clear?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
"Am I clear?" is the new "Are there things?"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 31, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
"Am I clear?" is the new "Are there things?"