Author Topic: Hypocrisy behind Fat chicks.  (Read 34890 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Hypocrisy behind Fat chicks.
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2012, 05:10:57 PM »
hahaha, on the other thread Fortress told us he was watching the Olympic ceremony with his mum but left because it was too "gay".

:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »
Pure embarrassment from these wimps.

To find happiness and to express it is not "wimpy",
to talk about one's mistakes, and then realize, "hey I want to be with this person, so I need to realize that I must take in this person's feelings" is not "wimpy".

If you want to say you are "Once bitten, twice shy", it's okay...but to denigrate others because you had your heart run over by a tank, then a Mack truck, then a train, then a school bus, ain't the way to go.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2012, 05:21:44 PM »
To find happiness and to express it is not "wimpy",
to talk about one's mistakes, and then realize, "hey I want to be with this person, so I need to realize that I must take in this person's feelings" is not "wimpy".

If you want to say you are "Once bitten, twice shy", it's okay...but to denigrate others because you had your heart run over by a tank, then a Mack truck, then a train, then a school bus, ain't the way to go.

ouch....Parker showing some teeth....LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
ouch....Parker showing some teeth....LOL
I read your post about the wine tasting thing,
I had done something similar---but, I got no second chance. And I conceded no mistake. And that WAS the mistake. If there was ever one that got away, it would be her.
We all grow up and we all must realize, that it is not "just me" when it comes to relationships...because if you think that way, it will be just "you"---watching the Olympic opening ceremonies with your mother.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2012, 06:45:27 PM »
I had done something similar---but, I got no second chance. And I conceded no mistake. And that WAS the mistake. If there was ever one that got away, it would be her.
We all grow up and we all must realize, that it is not "just me" when it comes to relationships...because it you think that way, it will be just "you"---watching the Olympic opening ceremonies with your mother.

lolololoololol

good thing fortress is out trading in some metal cds at the local record store (on the way home from the gym "house of pain" / steakhouse, ofc), or he might have some words for you

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2012, 06:15:20 AM »
We all grow up and we all must realize, that it is not "just me" when it comes to relationships...because if you think that way, it will be just "you"---watching the Olympic opening ceremonies with your mother.

Look on the bright side, the one that got away is probably a fat cow by now.  You could be one of those guys walking through Walmart being led by a 250lb whale with three little estrogen filled spawns balling their eyes out because the can't have the latest thing.  You'd be thinking "How did I get here?' as you pray for a bullet to end it all.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2012, 07:29:04 AM »
This...been looking on facebook at girls I used to date and the ones I wanted to date..they're all fat now.   Makes you realize that all roads...paved..dirt..wha tever...lead to the same town.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
More than a few wimps round these parts, it would seem.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
More than a few wimps round these parts, it would seem.

Relationships are about compromise dude, has nothing to with being a wimp.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
Look on the bright side, the one that got away is probably a fat cow by now.  You could be one of those guys walking through Walmart being led by a 250lb whale with three little estrogen filled spawns balling their eyes out because the can't have the latest thing.  You'd be thinking "How did I get here?' as you pray for a bullet to end it all.

qft

The sad thing is, it's usually not one major screwup...it's an unending series of minor screwups, settling for less, forgoing long-term strategy for the sake of short-term expediency.

~

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:57 AM »
qft

The sad thing is, it's usually not one major screwup...it's an unending series of minor screwups, settling for less, forgoing long-term strategy for the sake of short-term expediency.

This defines a majority of my friends' marriages. Get their dicks wet and they're all in. Now it's pushing 20 years later and almost every one is crying the blues.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:54 AM »
That is why, without a doubt, you will all end rich, with a top model looking wife and even better looking kids, right? Oh, no, I forgot, you will bodybuild, work a 9 bucks an hour job and play video games all life long while banging a different young slutty cashier every other saturday.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2012, 10:55:25 AM »
That is why, without a doubt, you will all end rich, with a top model looking wife and even better looking kids, right? Oh, no, I forgot, you will bodybuild, work a 9 bucks an hour job and play video games all life long while banging a different young slutty cashier every other saturday.

A wife? Kids? Pass.

And I'm happy powerlifting, jamming metal CDs and, yes, visiting Mom and watching some TV together.

If a wonderful woman comes my way, well, what great fortune. But I ain't holding my breath.

My life is no more or less with or without some broad, that's for sure. 

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »
The only thing worst than a fat girl is another fat girl with tattoo!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »

Meh. It's a livin'

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »
This defines a majority of my friends' marriages. Get their dicks wet and they're all in. Now it's pushing 20 years later and almost every one is crying the blues.

x100 The thing that made you crazy for that woman has long since vanished.  The ones that have gotten divorced usually never recover.  I know several fellas that are starting over at 60.  60! When you should be able to kick back and relax.  Just cause things are good now don't get too comfortable.  Oh and make sure you have a secret stash even your mother doesn't know about.  You'll thank me later.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2020, 06:21:30 AM »
If the guy was an obese dude....  would this thread still have potential?

'My aim in life is to never be skinny" -Adele.

Yeah,right......

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHhh   Bob Paris 1984  !

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2020, 06:34:20 AM »
LOL^

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2020, 06:39:03 AM »
Oh my!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2020, 07:39:42 AM »
There is a difference between thick chicks and fat. I like fit chicks and thick. Obese is a no.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2020, 01:35:02 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2020, 01:42:55 PM »
Being proud about being a fat cunt is barely a step up from someone who is proud of being a peadophile or a rapist, all the disgusting obese whores who think they look even remotely presentable are just lying to themselves, they look absolutely fucking nauseating and don’t deserve to have a single shred of self respect or ever feel the slightest bit good about themselves in any way. They are and alway will be a disgusting eyesore

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2020, 02:21:37 PM »
Being proud about being a fat cunt is barely a step up from someone who is proud of being a peadophile or a rapist, all the disgusting obese whores who think they look even remotely presentable are just lying to themselves, they look absolutely fucking nauseating and don’t deserve to have a single shred of self respect or ever feel the slightest bit good about themselves in any way. They are and alway will be a disgusting eyesore

they lie to others, never to themselves, alone at night they know the truth... ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2020, 01:35:51 AM »
they lie to others, never to themselves, alone at night they know the truth... ;)

I truly hope so mate

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2020, 03:30:14 AM »
Funny how obese chicks always play hard to get. One would assume it would be an easy cum dumpster.