Author Topic: PJ Braun Medical Condition  (Read 11420 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: PJ Braun Medical Condition
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2012, 03:44:36 PM »

Awesome physique my friend!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »
Seems the dude on the picture "handles" it quite well...

DA's dad maybe?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
When did he get arrested?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2012, 03:55:08 PM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2012, 04:15:32 PM »
Maybe I am being nieve but I think he could look way better if he got shredded, could he turn pro? I don't know, turning pro is very hard with new guys coming in all the time and thousands of competitors to go against, but I wouldn't judge his physique until it is completely peeled, then we will know for sure. People under estimate the difference between a absolute shredded physaque and a semi-shredded physique.

You are definitely right that he's never been close to ripped enough, at least not that I've seen. Probably always needed to lose another 10-20lbs. That being said, regardless of the illusion of being bigger idd improving, he is just too small to become pro really. His legs are not there entirely and his back is very asymmetrical as 240 recently pointed out.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »
When did he get arrested?

a couple of years ago for possession

PJ tells his own version of it in one of his radio episodes with erin. As usual it was all a big misunderstanding, he got caught by association just because his training partner  turned out to be a bad guy in the mafia ( go figure, you assist a guy on ass squats for years only to find this shit later), yadda, yadda.

Bottom line he got 'cleared' (good triumphs over evil) and changed coasts just to be double clear. However, things in cali have not gone well and he is planning to move to jew town-boca raton- with erin singerman so that they can pursue shady businesses together.

Despite the fact that erin is the brains , the pj handouts are a price he is willing to pay to get  him out of the house  away from his impending child, which i am sure erin has much regretted by now, (you see erin singerman real love was erin stern- but i guess stern figured that a guy who was convicted at 18 and spent much of his 20s in hardcore drug haze, was not good enough for her)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2012, 06:01:18 PM »
pj  weighted how much in competition last weekend?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »

PJ tells his own version of it in one of his radio episodes with erin. As usual it was all a big misunderstanding, he got caught by association just because his training partner  turned out to be a bad guy in the mafia ( go figure, you assist a guy on ass squats for years only to find this shit later), yadda, yadda.

Bottom line he got 'cleared' (good triumphs over evil) and changed coasts just to be double clear. However, things in cali have not gone well and he is planning to move to jew town-boca raton- with erin singerman so that they can pursue shady businesses together.

Despite the fact that erin is the brains , the pj handouts are a price he is willing to pay to get  him out of the house  away from his impending child, which i am sure erin has much regretted by now, (you see erin singerman real love was erin stern- but i guess stern figured that a guy who was convicted at 18 and spent much of his 20s in hardcore drug haze, was not good enough for her)

RX hustle is a very scary place

All liars, convicts, felons and drug addicts and abusers

IFBB should shut that website down

Billy Guns

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2012, 06:03:48 PM »

Actually I believe FIRST Erin was starving for Candice Keene's attention and after promoting the hell out of her on RxLOVEMUSCLE he realized she used him and then he tried for erin stern  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2012, 06:06:00 PM »
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »
This dude should have stayed home or watched the contest from the cheap sets.

Nothing against the guy,but he`d never make pro anyway, and being ill with a liver disease and still competing isn`t being hardcore, it`s being hardheaded.

exactly. all truth.
b

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »
Yes, I have been known to come out of the wood work once and a while

Especially when I hear complete and utter nonesense regarding medical advice and problems, mostly from that used car salesman scumbo palumbo.

I don't know PJ Braun at all but I would warn him to take this diagnosis seriously and to get a second opinion if his diagnosis was in fact a "ruptured hemangioma".

I am so confident that it must have been an adenoma that I would stop just short of betting my medical license on it.

The math is simple. Keep using AAS and the adenoma will grow and rupture again or possibly degenerate into a Hepatoma.

Either way he will end up worse than Derek Anthony or at least where DA will be in a few years...posing with Andreas Munzer, Don Youngblood and Luke Wood

but scumbo Palumbo made it to 3rd year pre med  :P

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2012, 07:44:00 PM »
  Damn