Author Topic: Re: Well it turns out James Holmes was seeing a psychiatrist.  (Read 6340 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
BB's next reply will go something like... der, just because you have become violent and suicidal do not mean you gonna kill a dozen people der....

That would be par for the course.

He's so busy arguing, he doesn't even realize when he's looking like a buffoon most of the time... I guess that's an attorney for you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Well it turns out James Holmes was seeing a psychiatrist.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's shown that anti-depressants INCREASE SUICIDAL AND VIOLENT TENDANCIES and the drug companies suppressed those trials

AND BB'S Reaction IS...................... ........................ ..

Der, but where does it say you'll become a murder if you take them...

Fucking priceless BB ;D

Again, who cares?  You're trying to establish that Holmes was psychotic.  The fact antidepressants can increase violent and suicidal tendencies doesn't establish that Holmes was psychotic.  

Unless you're just being a simpleton.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »
Again, who cares?  You're trying to establish that Holmes was psychotic.  The fact antidepressants can increase violent and suicidal tendencies doesn't establish that Holmes was psychotic.   

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »
Again, who cares?  You're trying to establish that Holmes was psychotic.  The fact antidepressants can increase violent and suicidal tendencies doesn't establish that Holmes was psychotic.  

You're twisting what I've said.  I called him nuts.  I have not made a case anywhere that he is clinically insane only that it's natural for people to call people like Holmes fucking nutbags and that it's my personal opinion that you have to be out of your mind to do what Holmes did.  I've not even said anywhere that Holmes in on or was on anti-depressants.  I've only said that I bet he was.  It's a guess, not a fact.

The only thing I'm establishing in this thread is that anti-depressants increase violent and suicidal tendencies and that there is a freaking massive list of both voilent acts and suicides by people on anti-depressants.

LOL that I guessed real close to what your next post would be.  You're such a gomer it's hilarous...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
::)
I guessed his next post pretty close ;D

Statement: LOL....  A drug that increases violent tendencies in trials is being taken by about 30 million people in America.

BB: Der... yea. so

lol

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 10:11:32 PM »
I guessed his next post pretty close ;D

The rolley eyes are coming!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 10:16:44 PM »
Is BB really a lawyer?  That would explain it. ::)  What's with all the freaking lawyers... There must be more lawyers than mosquitoes in America.  You can't ever get away from them.  Even this small forum has them buzzing all over.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 10:18:33 PM »
Is BB really a lawyer?  That would explain it. ::)  What's with all the freaking lawyers... There must be more lawyers than mosquitoes in America.  You can't ever get away from them.  Even this small forum has them buzzing all over.

Yes... I even posted a link to his law firm at one time with his photo... he promptly had the post deleted.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 10:25:14 PM »
Yes... I even posted a link to his law firm at one time with his photo... he promptly had the post deleted.
how did you discover that?  Something he said here?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »
how did you discover that?  Something he said here?

Well, he's said he's a lawyer, and he has said this isn't his first account... At one time someone knew his name was Mark... I put 2+2+2 together with a couple of other bits of info that he's posted along the way.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »
You're twisting what I've said.  I called him nuts.  I have not made a case anywhere that he is clinically insane only that it's natural for people to call people like Holmes fucking nutbags and that it's my personal opinion that you have to be out of your mind to do what Holmes did.  I've not even said anywhere that Holmes in on or was on anti-depressants.  I've only said that I bet he was.  It's a guess, not a fact.

The only thing I'm establishing in this thread is that anti-depressants increase violent and suicidal tendencies and that there is a freaking massive list of both voilent acts and suicides by people on anti-depressants.

LOL that I guessed real close to what your next post would be.  You're such a gomer it's hilarous...

Yeah. Right.   ::)  You weren't trying to link him seeing a psychiatrist or anti-depressants with him being "nuts." 

Nobody was arguing that people don't see shrinks or take drugs. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 10:10:52 AM »
Well, he's said he's a lawyer, and he has said this isn't his first account... At one time someone knew his name was Mark... I put 2+2+2 together with a couple of other bits of info that he's posted along the way.

LOL!  Not another stalker.  I have said no such thing.  Absolutely untrue.  I'm actually a Hunter.  Get a life loser. 

And if you want to continue posting on the board you will observe Ron's rules.   :)

I think I will be changing my user name in honor of my little stalkers.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 10:17:29 AM »
wait, SSRI's "increase" violent activity?  Seriously? 

I have a few mild ticks that have pretty much gone away since age 30.  When I was young, they'd manifest in counting thing, hand things, really annoying little pecarrillos.  So the doc said "try this SSRI" for mild OCD.   I tells ya, all I did was sleep all day long and want to eat wendys triple cheeseburgers.

Maybe different SSRIs are known to amp up a person... but wow, I was like a stoned hippie all day... sleep, eat, giggle... I coudln't stay on it any longer cause I lost all productivity.  I know some people who use them kill themselves - but - people who use  them for depression might be close to suicide anyway?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 10:30:08 AM »

I thought BB said he worked in his family business with 5 sisters or cousins or something

if BB is a lawyer then 333 might have a challenger for dumbest lawyer on the planet

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »
Yeah. Right.   ::)  You weren't trying to link him seeing a psychiatrist or anti-depressants with him being "nuts." 

Nobody was arguing that people don't see shrinks or take drugs. 
::) You're not nuts just because you're seeing a psychiatrist.  This isn't fucking 1950.  Have you read anything I've posted in this thread?  Did you even read the first post?  anti-depressants can alter the brain in a way that makes you not give a shit.  That's not good imo and that's why so many mass killings end up associated with anti-depressant use.  With the "I don't give a shit" turned on your brain has been chemically switch toward psychopath mode.  Look at the definition of a psychopath... it's quite amazing how many of the attributes match the effects or side effects of anti-depressant use.  Not good.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »
LOL!  Not another stalker.  I have said no such thing.  Absolutely untrue.  I'm actually a Hunter.  Get a life loser.  

And if you want to continue posting on the board you will observe Ron's rules.   :)

I think I will be changing my user name in honor of my little stalkers.   :)
I just wanted to know if you're really a lawyer.  If you said it on the board, then I guess you said it...  It would explain your extremely annoying personality.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »
wait, SSRI's "increase" violent activity?  Seriously? 

I have a few mild ticks that have pretty much gone away since age 30.  When I was young, they'd manifest in counting thing, hand things, really annoying little pecarrillos.  So the doc said "try this SSRI" for mild OCD.   I tells ya, all I did was sleep all day long and want to eat wendys triple cheeseburgers.

Maybe different SSRIs are known to amp up a person... but wow, I was like a stoned hippie all day... sleep, eat, giggle... I coudln't stay on it any longer cause I lost all productivity.  I know some people who use them kill themselves - but - people who use  them for depression might be close to suicide anyway?
look at the wikipage.  There's a chart on the bottom of the page.  different drugs effect different receptors and in different amounts.  Also the same drug taken by two differerent people can have extreme different effects.  One person might react like you did and another could react like they're on heroine which is documented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 01:43:42 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's shown that anti-depressants INCREASE SUICIDAL AND VIOLENT TENDANCIES and the drug companies suppressed those trials

AND BB'S Reaction IS...................... ........................ ..

Der, but where does it say you'll become a murder if you take them...

Fucking priceless BB ;D

Hilarious, and typical of that lamebrain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 01:45:33 PM »
Hmmmm.....

Dr. Lynne Fenton was disciplined by the Colorado Medical Board in 2005

According to 7News, which cited state records, Fenton was reprimanded for prescribing medication to herself, her husband and an employee. The medications, prescribed in the late 1990s, included prescriptions for Vicodin, Xanax, Lorazepam and Ambien, according to 7News.

Fenton was also reprimanded for failing to maintain a medical chart or to enter appropriate entries for the charts relating to herself, her husband or the employee, 7News reported.

As part of the reprimand, Fenton had to complete more than 50 hours of medical training and to promise not to prescribe medications to family members or employees, according to 7News.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-holmes-doctor-20120728,0,5513197.story

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 02:11:43 PM »
look at the wikipage.  There's a chart on the bottom of the page.  different drugs effect different receptors and in different amounts.  Also the same drug taken by two differerent people can have extreme different effects.  One person might react like you did and another could react like they're on heroine which is documented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant
Correct.
People that REALLY need SSRI's will more than likely react just fine.
However, the problem is that docs have been prescribing them to all kinds of people that dont need them, for reasons that they were never approved for, and if you dont have a legitimate depression issue, they can cause all kinds of unexpected side effects.

My mother was prescribed an SSRI for anxiety - it made her psychotic. She had to stop taking them.
My wife and I have both had our doctors try and prescribe us SSRI's, neither of us will take them.
Docs are out of control with these things - anytime anyone complains of any mood issues, they try and hand them out like candy.

My psychiatrist tried to prescribe me SSRI's when I was going through my addiction treatment, told me they'd "Help out my moods while I was detoxing". I told him to shove it, I wasnt taking that shit.

Its a major problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 02:58:51 PM »
cool hugo, thanks.   all it did was make me fat and sleepy.  maybe less anxious, less ocd ticks. 

I jsut didn't like the loss of creativity and all that. ...  but then again, i'm not batshit crazy like some ppl on them.  who konws how it affects them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
LOL!  Not another stalker.  I have said no such thing.  Absolutely untrue.  I'm actually a Hunter.  Get a life loser. 

And if you want to continue posting on the board you will observe Ron's rules.   :)

I think I will be changing my user name in honor of my little stalkers.   :)

What rule have I broken there "Big Game Hunter" Mark?

Don't get all butt hurt because you're not the anonymous poster you used to be.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 11:25:36 AM »
I just wanted to know if you're really a lawyer.  If you said it on the board, then I guess you said it...  It would explain your extremely annoying personality.

I hope he is.  I mean, what are the chances of TWO fake lawyers posting on the same internet forum?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
Crazy dude: I bought a shitload of guns.
psychiatrist: why?
Crazy dude: Im going to dress up and dye my hair orange then go to the movies and kill as many people as I can
Psychiatrist: nothing wrong with that!!

???
A