Author Topic: Was HEIKO underrated as a pro??  (Read 6662 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Was HEIKO underrated as a pro??
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
What about this guy??

He is available . . . but he is tier 5.  :-\

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 03:54:28 PM »
Heiko actually had bad conditioning. He had very unhealthy looking vascularity that covered up a lack of striations.

Munzer had conditioning. Compare chests. All the striations should converge to the armpit area where the pectoral muscles are inserted into the humerus.
That's very clear on Munzer. On Heiko it's hard to tell what's going on. Compare deltoids, etc....

The veins mean very little. Some fat ladies have thick swirly varicose veins in their legs. It doesn't look good.  Stallone developed sickly looking veins in one side of his chest when he tore a muscle. Something was blocked resulting in poor circulation. That kind of vascularity is a sign that something is unhealthy. The muscular striations...the separated muscle fibers are what's important.

An unhealthy look? Are you fucking kidding Munzer is dead. Real healthy look that causes death  ::)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
He was like if someone spliced Roland Cziorlock and That other German (I forgot his name, the one wh worked for Audi and had flat top---damn, I forgot), and left a huge gut on the result.

I thought he would do better.

0:21 in..

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 01:19:28 AM »
He'd be unbeatable if his circulatory system were a little more obstructed. ;D

LOL!!!  ;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 02:29:44 AM »
Munzer didn't die of steroid abuse.

Take Arnold, for example, but there are thousands of bodybuilders with visible pectoral/deltoid muscle fibers/striations. Munzer is the most extreme, but yeah, his death clouds the issue. ;D

Sure dehydration was the culprit ::)

The authopsy revealed that he had several tumors in his liver, organ that melted during the procedure.
I don't believe that diuretics and to much chicken breasts was the cause.