Author Topic: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.  (Read 22715 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 07:28:12 PM »
It's more than a lack of support, Coach. The CEO uses the company money to fund anti-gay legislation. Big difference.

Anti-gay marriage, get it straight. Seems like a nice write-off to me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 07:29:12 PM »
Seriously are you guys fucking retarded that`s some pretty severe mis management of funds if that`s true. What kind of conservative would argue for such a shit company. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Bravo for having the correct screen name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 07:32:09 PM »
Bravo for having the correct screen name.

we don't have Chick Filet in the Bronx so I ordered a hat online.

we only have ghetto thug nasty joints like pop eyes, kennedy's fried chicken, jamaican ox tale, and KFC, which is top shelf. 

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
Anti-gay marriage, get it straight. Seems like a nice write-off to me.
Seems like a pretty absurd waste of money, why not donate to a local charity, or a political issue that might actually benefit your business ??? ??? ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »
Seems like a pretty absurd waste of money, why not donate to a local charity, or a political issue that might actually benefit your business ??? ??? ???

It's called freedom of speech and choice. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »

$6.2mil a year enough?

http://www.chick-fil-abowl.com/GivingBack/CharitableGiving.aspx

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 07:40:15 PM »
It's called freedom of speech and choice. 
There`s limits to those freedom you sound like a dam liberal, it`s corrupt as hell for a c.e.o. to blow company funds on some random issue, and no it`s not illegal but it`s the same type of leeching that food stamp collectors do on a daily basis.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
in NYC we only have Kennedys and pop eyes fried chicken w the thugs start ing brawls and thugging up everything. 

Hahahaha yeah here in Dallas we got Williams Chicken. You'll see em come in and order as much different cheap shit as they can. "I'll have one peppa, one biscuit, one chicken wing, and one extra extra large cup of free water!!! And I want all my shit cooked fresh!!!!"

All that jivin' and carrying on for a $1.78 order ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:36 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »
There`s limits to those freedom you sound like a dam liberal, it`s corrupt as hell for a c.e.o. to blow company funds on some random issue, and no it`s not illegal but it`s the same type of leeching that food stamp collectors do on a daily basis.

Company funds or his own personal wealth? Cite your source showing where company funds were used. You can leave foundations off the list, no need for the liberal red herring argument.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 07:54:29 PM »
Company funds or his own personal wealth? Cite your source showing where company funds were used. You can leave foundations off the list, no need for the liberal red herring argument.
I said about 10 posts ago IF it were true.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:03 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 07:57:34 PM »
Hahahaha yeah here in Dallas we got Williams Chicken. You'll see em come in and order as much different cheap shit as they can. "I'll have one peppa, one biscuit, one chicken wing, and one extra extra large cup of free water!!! And I want all my shit cooked fresh!!!!"

All that jivin' and carrying on for a $1.78 order ::)

I made the. Regrettable mistake of going into pop eyes recently.   Never again.  Feeding time at TJE zoo.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2012, 07:58:33 PM »
While I don't agree with theirs views on this topic.  I'm not going to stop eating there, they are a private company and they have never hid the fact that they are run under conservative fundamentals (I mean, they close their stores on Sunday).  They have great service, awesome staff, and good food, I commend them for that.

A mayor banning the opening of their store in their city is fucking bullshit, and in a way goes against freedom of speech and freedom of expression.  This is not a good move.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 08:02:01 PM »
we don't have Chick Filet in the Bronx so I ordered a hat online.

we only have ghetto thug nasty joints like pop eyes, kennedy's fried chicken, jamaican ox tale, and KFC, which is top shelf.  

LOL I remember when I as growing up in Riverdale my mom would tell me if you see a kennedy's turn around and run. Some of their signs were hand painted on plywood.

But if there was a Chick-fil-A in my area I'd eat there daily.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
There's one right across the street from my gym.  I sometimes eat here after a tough workout only if I'm very hungry.  They charge $3 a piece for plain grilled chicken breasts.  They are very flat and look highly processed.  Most menu items are overpriced.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
LOL I remember when I as growing up in Riverdale my mom would tell me if you see a kennedy's turn around and run. Some of their signs were hand painted on plywood.

But if there was a Chick-fil-A in my area I'd eat there daily.

see, most people don't understand the ghetto thug culture.  Being in the bronx I get it and know the deal. 

Kennedys Popeyes = crime.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 10:58:51 AM »
alex23 have you tried the morning star veggie burgers yet sir?

absolutely! great stuff!
®

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 12:07:46 PM »
There's one right across the street from my gym.  I sometimes eat here after a tough workout only if I'm very hungry.  They charge $3 a piece for plain grilled chicken breasts.  They are very flat and look highly processed.  Most menu items are overpriced.
Have you eaten grilled chicken breasts? I noticed you said that they LOOK highly processed---because if you compared that to McDonald's mystery meat Chicken Nuggets (high in sodium), those chicken breasts are like top shelf!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »
Have you eaten grilled chicken breasts? I noticed you said that they LOOK highly processed---because if you compared that to McDonald's mystery meat Chicken Nuggets (high in sodium), those chicken breasts are like top shelf!

Once I seen that infamous Chicken McNugget "goo" picture...I just couldn't eat them anymore.

I realize that there are a ton of foods that you wouldn't want to see in their processing form but that shit just didn't look right.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »
Once I seen that infamous Chicken McNugget "goo" picture...I just couldn't eat them anymore.

I realize that there are a ton of foods that you wouldn't want to see in their processing form but that shit just didn't look right.

I looked at the sodium content for 10 pc chicken nuggets---I am never eating them again.
They don't even taste good, no wonder they offer sauce with them, because you can't eat them without the sauce...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »
It's more than a lack of support, Coach. The CEO uses the company money to fund anti-gay legislation. Big difference.

dr douche, do u live in the us?
®

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 01:17:39 PM »
According to Snopes that was created by a self described democrat and liberal they can find no evidence they spent one dollar to fund anti gay legislation.

The source of this lie is the Advocate. They gave millions to religious organizations and not to fund anti gay legislation. I guess if you keep repeating a lie it becomes the "truth".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »
I looked at the sodium content for 10 pc chicken nuggets---I am never eating them again.
They don't even taste good, no wonder they offer sauce with them, because you can't eat them without the sauce...

Have you tried Wendy's new signature burger The "W"? I seen advertised, looks pretty damn tasty too, but havent given it a shot yet.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 01:30:07 PM »
Have you tried Wendy's new signature burger The "W"? I seen advertised, looks pretty damn tasty too, but havent given it a shot yet.
No, I'm strictly Subway and Chipotle now (except for Hardee's and KFC apple pies, and McDonald's Rolo McFlurries, that's where I draw the line)
Now, Hardee's Charbroiled Chicken Club and Wendy's Asiago Chicken sandwiches are the ish, been a long time since I had them, though.