Author Topic: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.  (Read 22728 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2012, 09:13:58 AM »
Like most religious people, epic hypocrisy. They cherry pick from the bible what they choose to believe in and what they choose to ignore. If the bible is the word of  God and youre one of his servants, why arent they following EVERYTHING in the bible? No, they pick certain passages to live by and ignore all others. Great way to worship your god  ::) ::)

X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
Like most religious people, epic hypocrisy. They cherry pick from the bible what they choose to believe in and what they choose to ignore. If the bible is the word of  God and youre one of his servants, why arent they following EVERYTHING in the bible? No, they pick certain passages to live by and ignore all others. Great way to worship your god  ::) ::)

This passage is out of context brochacho...shows a lack of understanding regarding Christian theology.  Pre-Jesus era was completely different

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2012, 09:22:30 AM »
This passage is out of context brochacho...shows a lack of understanding regarding Christian theology.  Pre-Jesus era was completely different

So now there is different teaching pre-jesus and post-jesus? lol Again, typical religious hogwash changing things around. How many translations has the bible been through? lol. There is only ONE word of God  ::). Do you think God would really like the multiple interpretations of the bible and all that nonsense?

Ha, its always taken out of context when it doesnt fit the religious persons needs, but homosexuality is followed the to the letter. Everything else is out of context when it doesn't fit in with what they want to believe in  ::) ::) So how do you know that the bible principles against homosexuality are taken out of context? But some things are and some things arent? Oh brotha.  ::) ::)

Epic Hypocrites.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2012, 09:29:26 AM »
So now there is different teaching pre-jesus and post-jesus? lol Again, typical religious hogwash changing things around. How many translations has the bible been through? lol. There is only ONE word of God  ::). Do you think God would really like the multiple interpretations of the bible and all that nonsense?

Ha, its always taken out of context when it doesnt fit the religious persons needs, but homosexuality is followed the to the letter. Everything else is out of context when it doesn't fit in with what they want to believe in  ::) ::) So how do you know that the bible principles against homosexuality are taken out of context? But some things are and some things arent? Oh brotha.  ::) ::)

Epic Hypocrites.
Hey man, I don't fault you for your feelings. I'm just sayin, to properly attack it you should understand the doctrine. Even non-religious theologians understand the things that changed when Jesus was crucified. It was a shift in The Matrix so to speak. I had the same questions as you til I read about a dozen dry theology books and started to understand some stuff. (but I'm not a pro by any stretch).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2012, 09:32:48 AM »
Hey man, I don't fault you for your feelings. I'm just sayin, to properly attack it you should understand the doctrine. Even non-religious theologians understand the things that changed when Jesus was crucified. It was a shift in The Matrix so to speak. I had the same questions as you til I read about a dozen dry theology books and started to understand some stuff. (but I'm not a pro by any stretch).

It only changed to fit peoples needs. It doesnt mean its still in accordance with the word of God.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »
(but I'm not a pro by any stretch).
I've heard your anus stretches like a pro.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »
I've heard your anus stretches like a pro.
You stretched it yourself, and promised me that it would stay between us.....thought I could trust you. You're just like every other guy

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2012, 09:35:30 AM »
It only changed to fit peoples needs. It doesnt mean its still in accordance with the word of God.
What do you mean?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »
You stretched it yourself, and promised me that it would stay between us.....thought I could trust you. You're just like every other guy
It was pretty tight after I got the second fist in..... :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
Yes, I'm pretty sure the old testament was peer reviewed and deemed to be incorrect, hence the current prevailing Theory of Jesus.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2012, 09:36:33 AM »
It was pretty tight after I got the second fist in..... :-X
These "jokes" of yours...are getting gayer by the day  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2012, 09:40:54 AM »
What do you mean?

The bible has gone through how many revisions to fit peoples needs or our current society. Look at the new and old testament. Why the new testament? Was the new testament approved by god. Did God come down and tell someone to throw away the old testament and go with the new testament?  :-\ :-\

ps - i am partly trolling :) :)
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2012, 09:41:19 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2012, 09:41:57 AM »
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »
Did God come down and tell someone to throw away the old testament and go with the new testament?  :-\ :-\

Basically YES (serious). I think theologians call it the "new covenant"??? The whole purpose Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins. It paved a path for a loving relationship with God rather than a legalistic rules/punishment relationship. Whether you believe it or not, this is what is in the book. And modern Christianity has done a hell of a job making a bad name for itself, but doesnt mean the original principles are bunk.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2012, 09:53:56 AM »
Basically YES (serious). I think theologians call it the "new covenant"??? The whole purpose Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins. It paved a path for a loving relationship with God rather than a legalistic rules/punishment relationship. Whether you believe it or not, this is what is in the book. And modern Christianity has done a hell of a job making a bad name for itself, but doesnt mean the original principles are bunk.

Sure, but the principles in the bible were already being followed by man even before the bible. It doesnt take the bible to know that you shouldnt kill someone else. Epic brainwashing people into believing that they need the bible to tell them not to kill people and to do good.  ::)  ;D ;D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
These "jokes" of yours...are getting gayer by the day  :-X
Jokes ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2012, 10:06:46 AM »
Sure, but the principles in the bible were already being followed by man even before the bible. It doesnt take the bible to know that you shouldnt kill someone else. Epic brainwashing people into believing that they need the bible to tell them not to kill people and to do good.  ::)  ;D ;D
Haha that statement is debateable, we could really get deep into the rabbit hole here regarding the issue of moral relativism and such.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13:44 AM »
Haha that statement is debateable, we could really get deep into the rabbit hole here regarding the issue of moral relativism and such.

People are born with an innate capacity for social reciprocity and emotional connection. If raised by good parents, this in most cases is enough. My parents didnt need to say to me, "You better not kill someone because God said so" My innate capacity for social and emotional relationships, coupled with good parenting is more than enough to make me a good citizen. To believe otherwise is the bible brainwashing you into believing that if someone doesnt say to you "god say dont do that" youre going to kill 500 people  ::) ::)
X

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
People are born with an innate capacity for social reciprocity and emotional connection. If raised by good parents, this in most cases is enough. My parents didnt need to say to me, "You better not kill someone because God said so" My innate capacity for social and emotional relationships, coupled with good parenting is more than enough to make me a good citizen. To believe otherwise is the bible brainwashing you into believing that if someone doesnt say to you "god say dont do that" youre going to kill 500 people  ::) ::)

What you have to realize is everything you just said is relative to a Christianity based society that you, your parents, your parents parents,etc were raised in.  So much of what we think to be morally right and wrong in the US and Europe has been built and shaped around christian beliefs over the past thousand+ years.  So much so that our very thoughts are hard to separate from Christan rooted principals.  

If you were raised about 1,000 years ago in say...um South America, your exact views would vastly different, since the entire concept of morality, what is right and wrong, etc would be vastly different.  They did human sacrifices and thought it wasn't just OK and right, but a needed necessity to make the SUN gods happy and help bring on a good harvest season.  If we were to speak to those exact individuals they might look at us as crazy in how sensitive we are to killing.

Goes back to what Chiro Flex was saying about moral relativism.

Wait for it....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »

A lot of the "pre-Jesus" stuff was for the Jewish people to live healthly in a time where hand washing and real meds didn't exist and higene was taboo. and yes the anti-gay bible verses are in that part too. Something to think about.
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
Ate a Chic-fil-A last night. Damn good.

I believe most gays are born that way, so there really is no reason to be against it or gay marriage for that matter.

However, I do draw the line at adopting or raising kids.

Leave that to how it should be: between a man and a woman.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
I could care less about the gays.  Chick-fil-a needs to lower the sodium and get their batter fried crispier, rather than the soggy breading they use now.  And if you want to be taken seriously, drop the religious BS and be open on Sundays like everyone else. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2012, 12:01:09 PM »
A lot of the "pre-Jesus" stuff was for the Jewish people to live healthly in a time where hand washing and real meds didn't exist and higene was taboo. and yes the anti-gay bible verses are in that part too. Something to think about.

The old testament also supported slavery and beating your wife. Does the new testament support that? Seems like people are picking and choosing what they want in the bible. We will take out certain things, but leave in the anti-gay paragraphs.  Seems like its rewritten by man more than one could count, thus making it hard to interpret any logical reasoning or thinking within the bible. Sorry, Ill pass.
X