Author Topic: Why is it that European based culture rules the world?  (Read 8391 times)

Croatian

• Getbig II
Re: Why is it that European based culture rules the world?
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
Several Asian cultures are also extremely advanced and sophisticated too.

Wish we could close immigration to anyone Non European, Korean or Japanese.  :)

Australia also, should close entry for Indians/Pakistanis & Maori New Zealanders.
There is so many f_cking indians in Sydney.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 05:29:50 PM »
Nasser still holding impressive size there

LOL!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 05:38:28 PM »
This is an interesting question. One would need an all-encompassing, "God's-eye," view to "know" the answer. However, although we lack such an onmiscient vantage point, we might still begin to formulate some thoughts by looking (charitably before critically) at, say, the following, fairly recent, popular works:

* Jared Diamond, Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies
                         Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
* Ian Morris, Why the West Rules--for Now: The Patterns of History, and What They Reveal About the Future
* Niall Furguson, Civilization: The West and the Rest
* Francis Fukuyama, The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution

Youtube has some useful, supplemental material to these texts:

Thanks. Great videos.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »
This is right up there in originality with: "What type of physique do women want?", "how to get that girl", "racist threads", "gay people", "more racist threads", "how come (insert something about gays, blacks, Latinos, dicks, vaginas, your feelings, your feelings about dicks and vaginas, mental issues, drugs, depression, women, women with dicks, using drugs while discussing women with dicks, anuses, your anus, etc)".

it's like a looped Jeopardy game...
Please try and be more original. Thank You.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 06:23:20 PM »
This is right up there in originality with: "What type of physique do women want?", "how to get that girl", "racist threads", "gay people", "more racist threads", "how come (insert something about gays, blacks, Latinos, dicks, vaginas, your feelings, your feelings about dicks and vaginas, mental issues, drugs, depression, women, women with dicks, using drugs while discussing women with dicks, anuses, your anus, etc)".

Face it a lot blacks don't admit it but look around it's a given black males prefer white woman and European autos. From Mercedes to BMW to bentley to Ferrari, even the fine clothing brands they choose to the language they speak its origins are all EUROPE! blacks and minorities will never admit it

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
Face it a lot blacks don't admit it but look around it's a given black males prefer white woman and European autos. From Mercedes to BMW to bentley to Ferrari, even the fine clothing brands they choose to the language they speak its origins are all EUROPE! blacks and minorities will never admit it

Black males in which part of the world though? ;) It all comes down on where they were raised and what the general consensus regarding beauty is in that particular society. White dudes born and raised in Africa love black bitches.  :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »

Not racism, it's culturism. I believe it's a state of mind and how you're raised. Put anyone in this European system, and they thrive, simple as that. Americans and any other colony are all part of it. It's no surprise we want to make people fit into our ideals, they work.  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »
My dad and uncles prefer American...I know of many black men who'd prefer American iron over Euro. I know of others who prefer Harleys over Euro (like Triumph or Japanese).

One of the reasons why Euro cars tend to be percieved as better (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Ferrari, etc all have worse reliability than the Japanese) is due to their testing, heritage (German over engineering their cars) and track records, and Handling.
American car companies are ruled by the Finance guys---they hold the keys. Ford and Chrysler have had some great concept cars that Finance killed, like the GT90, Indigo, Shelby GR1, Copperhead, and others.
Remember it was Honda that showed Ferrari how to build a great performing and reliable supercar with the NSX, and it was Lexus that showed BMW, Mercedes, Audi how to build reliable luxury cars. And nbody does muscle cars like Americans

Euro cars are great status symbols, especially for Americans who come from poor environments or aspire for the best (percieved). And when you have Americans companies that always tout the "for the money" thing.

Remember it was the 56-57 Continental Mark II that cost more than a Rolls Royce,
and it was Black Americans back in the 40s and 50s that put Cadillac on the map to be aspired to.

irongrip, you may have some points, but there are many things within African and Asian cultures that are to admired, even copied. Such as discipline, positive mindset when facing adversity. Admiration for the natural realm, and living with Nature instead of trying to be it's master.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 08:09:47 PM »
[quote author=Parker link=topic=434156.msg6238221#msg6238221 date

irongrip, you may have some points, but there are many things within African and Asian cultures that are to admired, even copied. Such as discipline, positive mindset when facing adversity. Admiration for the natural realm, and living with Nature instead of trying to be it's master.
[/quote]

Come on dude, you know whitey is always trying to be someone's master.  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 08:19:10 PM »
Black males in which part of the world though? ;) It all comes down on where they were raised and what the general consensus regarding beauty is in that particular society. White dudes born and raised in Africa love black bitches.  :)

Lol I only follow the US the most important relevant country in the world 8)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
Parker, yes indeed some valid points but the germans for the most part are the pioneers when it comes to the overall autos. Japanese only took what was great to began with and made it better with reliability with not much creativity. They for the most part not innovate like the Germans do and by American cars they are only good if they follow euro principals look at gm and all of ford, direct euro like the new caddys.

Japanese build good cars though but still lacking in a lot of areas
Americans did once a blue moon only way they are going up is doing it the euro way

Germans/euros have their weaknesses too but by far the most complete cars built

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 08:39:31 PM »
i have yet to see this so called "culture" europeans claim they have.

NEWS FLASH DRINKING ALCOHOL IS NOT A CULTURE, STEALING ANOTHER PERSONS LAND IS NOT CULTURE

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »
Australia also, should close entry for Indians/Pakistanis & Maori New Zealanders.
There is so many f_cking indians in Sydney.

thats rich from a yugoslav

i bet your the type to claim "IM AUSSIE MATE.. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT".

YOUR A FUKN IMMIGRANT AND YOU WANT TO STOP OTHER IMMIGRANTS

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2012, 08:44:58 PM »
Because of superior Aryan genetik:

follow the arrows

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 08:52:35 PM »
thats rich from a yugoslav

i bet your the type to claim "IM AUSSIE MATE.. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT".

YOUR A FUKN IMMIGRANT AND YOU WANT TO STOP OTHER IMMIGRANTS

Wrong. He wants to stop certain immigrants. He even specified who, and he have good reasons for making that statement.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
i have yet to see this so called "culture" europeans claim they have.

NEWS FLASH DRINKING ALCOHOL IS NOT A CULTURE, STEALING ANOTHER PERSONS LAND IS NOT CULTURE

Haha if europeans don't have a rich culture I wonder how African culture and its country is like

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2012, 10:15:00 PM »
europe means fuck all these days.

they called invading and colonizing "culture".

no american gives a fuck about europe, no russian does, no african does, no south or middle american does, no chinese, no asians in general, no japanese.

europe isnt even a state, its a failed idea at best.

the days of spanish, portuguese and english colony times are long numbered.

living standard is ok, but not even everywhere.

economy is shit, population getting fatter and dumber fast.

You do realize Russia is part of Europe, right? No wait, you don't.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2012, 10:30:40 PM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 01:40:48 AM »
lol its not nasser

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 01:47:24 AM »

They sure prefer European Autos over African Autos!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2012, 04:22:53 AM »
europe means fuck all these days.

they called invading and colonizing "culture".

no american gives a fuck about europe, no russian does, no african does, no south or middle american does, no chinese, no asians in general, no japanese.

europe isnt even a state, its a failed idea at best.

the days of spanish, portuguese and english colony times are long numbered.

living standard is ok, but not even everywhere.

economy is shit, population getting fatter and dumber fast.

The Africans risking their lives to escape their shitholes and make a run for Europe on rickety old fishing boats as "migrants" sure give a damn about Europe.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »
You do realize Russia is part of Europe, right? No wait, you don't.

Russia has a (relatively small) European part, yes. I'd hardly call Russia European, though. Their lands stretch as far as the Far East.

In this respect Russia is similar to Turkey, which also has a small Europen part, but the vast majority of its lands are on the Middle East. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »

That's really interesting, I wasn't really around any black people until I was about 13.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
Not racism, it's culturism. I believe it's a state of mind and how you're raised. Put anyone in this European system, and they thrive, simple as that. Americans and any other colony are all part of it. It's no surprise we want to make people fit into our ideals, they work.  :-\

I heard someone compare genetics to hardware and upbringing to software.

I thought that was a cool analogy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
All the best and brightest minds came to the land of freedom and opportunity long ago.  America is a mixture of all cultures. All Americans are decendants of immigrants.