Author Topic: Bullshitters.... someone that makes up shit so often you shake your head  (Read 34156 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Anyone have one of these types as a friend.  The kind who make up shit so often you just shake your head every time.

A buddy of mine (presumably to counter me telling him about the fitness chick I had over last night) tells me that he banged three chicks last night.  One his girlfriend, the other these two who he met (somehow, very vague about that).

1) He lives at home
2) His gf basically lives there (as he puts it)
3) His parents love the gf
4) He supposedly got the gf out of his place by 2am
5) As of 9am he said the girls are still there.

He said 'you could call my mom and ask if they are still there'.  I think he shit his pants when i screen captured my call log showing I made a call to the house.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bullshitters....
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 07:17:11 AM »
Kind of ironic that you, being a Chiropractor, are making this thread on "bullshitters"  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02:16 AM »
Kind of ironic that you, being a Chiropractor, are making this thread on "bullshitters"  ::)

What a shocker, moensforboysdick pokes his head into this thread.

How much of a bullshitter are you that you have 3? 4? masters degrees?  HA HA.  Talk about bullshitter.

In addition, how pathetic is your life that you make it your life's focus to make a comment about a profession that is part of EVERY pro sports team, is on staff at such renowned clinics like Mayo, has TONS of research out on the efficacy of treatment, and is even utilized by major corporations for company-wide wellness?

These people must be the most gullible people out there for us "quacks"

Ted Turner
George Bush, jr
Donald Trump
Tiger Woods
Princess Diana (rip)
Vanessa Williams
Robert DeNiro
President Clinton
Emeril Lagasi
Calvin Klein
Dick Chaney
Ozzy Osbourne
Sting

Shall I go on? 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:11:41 AM »
knew a lad that was a right bullshitter. looked me dead in the eye and told me he had won (the previous evening) the lottery jackpot, but his house has just been burgled and the thieves nicked his winning ticket.  ;D

an ex was a compulsive liar. when it's close to home it's not a very nice thing to have to deal with. the fucking whoppers she'd tell were fucking insane. things got very bad indeed. funny tghing was, no matter the lies or the sometimes massive trouble they caused, the cunt would never, ever face up to her lies or the resulting consequences.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 08:17:32 AM »

Moen, serious question here, why do you hate chiropractors? I see this pattern occurring in a few threads.

(btw, I'm not a DC)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 08:36:08 AM »
Man, I've met a few. I have a buddy that tells some pretty good ones and we all talk about it. I don't know why, but I never call him out. His shit is just so far out there, and he will say whatever the lie is, and it's like he knows it sounds like a "whopper", so as soon as it comes out he shifts to something else. We were talking about the light rail, and I told him about when I was in Europe, public transportation and trains were everywhere, he says "yeah, I gee up in Europe, when we were in London, and wanted to go to Germany, we'd get in the train and be there in like two hours". Then quickly changes the subject, because I know neither of the statements is true. He has said he was a smoke jumper firefighter out in the west during the summers. Then he said he has two degrees from the school we went to, and the neighboring school which is about 15 miles away. Also said he spent a year at Boise state, which is bullshit. Good guy, but tsometimes he just tells these bulshit lies.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 08:48:21 AM »
Its a disease

pathological lying

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 08:50:59 AM »
I was close friends with 2 brothers who lied just about everything. One time I didn't see them for a few months and after finally seeing them, 1 brother told me he was enlisted in the Marines and became a Navy Seal and did a tour of duty ::) ::) Yes, because it takes 2-4 months to become Navy Seal  ::) Since Ive known them, they told hundreds of lies. so many that I cant even remember most of them.
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 08:52:01 AM »
Anyone have one of these types as a friend.  The kind who make up shit so often you just shake your head every time.

A buddy of mine (presumably to counter me telling him about the fitness chick I had over last night) tells me that he banged three chicks last night.  One his girlfriend, the other these two who he met (somehow, very vague about that).

1) He lives at home

He said 'you could call my mom and ask if they are still there'.  I think he shit his pants when i screen captured my call log showing I made a call to the house.

is his name james28
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 08:53:15 AM »
Moen, serious question here, why do you hate chiropractors? I see this pattern occurring in a few threads.

(btw, I'm not a DC)

They are frowned upon by the entire medical community, I stand behind college educated doctors so I merely extend their views. Chiropractors are as unscientific as it gets. They are trained at their own "universities" because it isn't considered real medicine. That's why  ;)

It's basically Western Voodoo.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »
What a shocker, moensforboysdick pokes his head into this thread.

How much of a bullshitter are you that you have 3? 4? masters degrees?  HA HA.  Talk about bullshitter.

In addition, how pathetic is your life that you make it your life's focus to make a comment about a profession that is part of EVERY pro sports team, is on staff at such renowned clinics like Mayo, has TONS of research out on the efficacy of treatment, and is even utilized by major corporations for company-wide wellness?

These people must be the most gullible people out there for us "quacks"

Ted Turner
George Bush, jr
Donald Trump
Tiger Woods
Princess Diana (rip)
Vanessa Williams
Robert DeNiro
President Clinton
Emeril Lagasi
Calvin Klein
Dick Chaney
Ozzy Osbourne
Sting

Shall I go on? 
Epic meltdown.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 08:57:27 AM »
Anyone have one of these types as a friend.  The kind who make up shit so often you just shake your head every time.

A buddy of mine (presumably to counter me telling him about the fitness chick I had over last night) tells me that he banged three chicks last night.  One his girlfriend, the other these two who he met (somehow, very vague about that).

1) He lives at home

He said 'you could call my mom and ask if they are still there'.  I think he shit his pants when i screen captured my call log showing I made a call to the house.

Your friend sounds like "Rush" aka Russell Simmons!  ::)  ;D
!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »
Epic meltdown.

Must be hard not to be acknowledged by basically everyone who went to a real university.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
I was close friends with 2 brothers who lied just about everything. One time I didn't see them for a few months and after finally seeing them, 1 brother told me he was enlisted in the Marines and became a Navy Seal and did a tour of duty ::) ::) Yes, because it takes 2-4 months to become Navy Seal  ::) Since Ive known them, they told hundreds of lies. so many that I cant even remember most of them.
They feel the need to embellish themselves, because they are losers---to look bigger than they really are, they need to lie.
The common theme amongst all of the is that it's easier to lie, than to actually do the deed. They know that they will fail, and because of this, they must hide the fact that they are "losers".
Their whole world is a lie. In fact, the fake world that they create for themselves is so attractive, that they never leave it, they refuse to. Because it forces them to see themselves as others see them.

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 09:13:18 AM »
They are frowned upon by the entire medical community, I stand behind college educated doctors so I merely extend their views. Chiropractors are as unscientific as it gets. They are trained at their own "universities" because it isn't considered real medicine. That's why  ;)

Have you ever gone to one?? i go every month or so and it loosen's me up real good, and if i have a really sore back the chiro is my go to for sure.

My bro science behind it is this: if you are doing heavy squats and other excercises that put downward stress on your back, it will build up eventually and require a release. The chiro is able to release the tension.

i never let them adjust my neck!! my girlfriend was in the waiting room at a chiro clinic and the girl in front of her died from a neck adjustment.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 09:15:39 AM »
Yes I have been to one. It may feel good (with that I agree) but every orthopedic surgeon will tell you it is NOT good for your spine.

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
Yes I have been to one. It may feel good (with that I agree) but every orthopedic surgeon will tell you it is NOT good for your spine.

hmmmm i will have to check into this.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »

1) He lives at home

just another day at the office for me. nyuk nyuk nyuk.... remember pics or it didn't happen
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 11:22:29 AM »
They feel the need to embellish themselves, because they are losers---to look bigger than they really are, they need to lie.
The common theme amongst all of the is that it's easier to lie, than to actually do the deed. They know that they will fail, and because of this, they must hide the fact that they are "losers".
Their whole world is a lie. In fact, the fake world that they create for themselves is so attractive, that they never leave it, they refuse to. Because it forces them to see themselves as others see them.

Well, I have not talked to them in a REALLY long time. Fact of the matter is, the lies got old and I didn't wan to hear their bullshit any more.
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 11:29:40 AM »

Whats 'real medicine' tool box?  Just because you can prescribe something?  Stitch something?

Here is something you may want to understand : def. Medicine : The science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease (in technical use often taken to exclude surgery).  Hmmm  Lets see, just this past week I diagnosed a meniscus tear with acl tear.  Confirmed by MRI.  What??  I am not a real doctor, how did I get his insurance to cover that MRI???  Luckily no collateral ligament tear or he would have been the lucky recipient of what is called the 'unhappy triad'.  Whoops...I am not a real doctor...guess that he will have to forget what I said and now go and see his general practitioner who will send him to an orthopoedic that will send him for an MRI.  Damn.  I hate it when I try to practice medicine.

How about those masters degrees there chief?

Why did you gloss over what I typed above?  Is it because you have no answer and know you are just someone who is the exact kind of person I am talking about in this thread?  We are trained at our own schools just like MD's get trained at Medical schools.  Wow.  Novel concept.

Also, do you consider an MD who went on and obtained his specialty in osteopathy a 'quack'.  Lets hear it?    Oh, and every orthopodic surgeon says its back for your spine?  Again, how do you explain osteopaths and physical therapists who want to have the ability/licence to manipulate the spine?  Oh, I am sorry.  Its bad for your spine and those people are trying to make people worse so that they can get more money.  Shit, why didn't I think of that sooner????

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
My best friends brother is like this. I never heard so many tall tales in one convo. in my life. This guy churns out lies like they are for sale. My friend said just to ignore him, he doesnt know why he does it. LOL

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »
I'm just glad there are websites like getbig.com where everyone tells the truth.
~

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »
I once threw a football a quarter mile.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 01:18:18 PM »