Author Topic: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today  (Read 18678 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-2 hours ago
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
I should be a damn news reporter. I think I will apply for a job soon. Look how I conveyed this story to the board.

On my resume, it will read:

2007 - Present
-Forum member of Getbig, bodybuilding board with numerous different sub-forums.
-Posts numerous articles regarding mass shootings, dialysis machines (DA), shredded glutes, and how tiers are decided for schmoes.
-Posts applicable articles, as well as full stories and links to easy access for all of GB .
-Makes appropriate comments and opinions when necessary.
 thank you sir.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
Sad how this happened..Sikhs carry knives as part of thier tradition but little use in a gun fight.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 01:17:18 PM »
A conspiracy leading up to marshall law, Govt. wants to disarm the public!!! shockwave you were right about the right to bear arms being another endangered right to be taken awayy.

OMFG some Americans are sooooooo stupid. Your right to blow each others' brains out is a pretty shitty right to preserve, it's why you keep dying in droves like retarded suicidal arm-bearing patriotic morons every few weeks.

The more people who arm themselves the more shootings you get.

No arms=no retarded shootings. Pretty much the whole rest of the world understands this and laughs with disgust and disbelief at you as you keep killing each other, and continually worsen the problem with the retarded reaction that "if everyone had guns it would be okay", total insanity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
Is this ironic?

Silly Americans taking guns to church is the reason this happened.

By all means keep shooting each other with your guns, just saying.

See, I dont blame the gun.  If there were no guns, the guy could have thrown six vodka bottles/molotov cocktails into the place before he was tackled, and there woulda been at least 7 dead from burned alive in their Sunday best.   You can never take away the ability to kill.   Any of us could go to a crowded place with a kitchen knife and take down a dozen people before anyone got us to the floor.

At some point, more and more peopel will carry - and they'll start putting down these bad guys.  Sucks taht it has to be a militant society like this, but what other solution is there? 

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 01:25:10 PM »
That's pretty sick  :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
Lets play,

GUESS THE RACE!
 :D

No reports on who the shooter was yet.  They don't know who the gunman was or at least have not released info.  They are still going through the parking lot -cars - trying to figure out which car is the gunman's and if it's boobie trapped.

Oak Creek is on the far south side of Milwaukee, very near the airport.  A very eclectic mix of working class people - NOT at all the area of the city where there are gangs, drugs, shootings, etc.
:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2012, 01:28:13 PM »
OMFG some Americans are sooooooo stupid. Your right to blow each others' brains out is a pretty shitty right to preserve, it's why you keep dying in droves like retarded suicidal arm-bearing patriotic morons every few weeks.

The more people who arm themselves the more shootings you get.

No arms=no retarded shootings. Pretty much the whole rest of the world understands this and laughs with disgust and disbelief at you as you keep killing each other, and continually worsen the problem with the retarded reaction that "if everyone had guns it would be okay", total insanity.

do you know how easy it is to get an illegal/stolen handgun? If you do any type of illegal substances, next time you buy, just think, in America it's that easy to get a gun...

Now, apply that to your logic, ban guns, in a place as big as America with it's population and it's freedoms, and ts criminals, and you are sheep to a slaughter.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
It's easier for me to get a gun and meth here in the US than it is to get real HGH.  The fuck?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2012, 01:38:30 PM »
It's easier for me to get a gun and meth here in the US than it is to get real HGH.  The fuck?
Mrs. Frisby called, those rats at NIMH Research are getting out of hand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2012, 01:43:19 PM »

on HGH, this lifter would have been achieving a personal bench for ten reps squats on this sunday morning instead of dropping lead at little old ladies in church.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2012, 01:43:52 PM »
No reports on who the shooter was yet.  They don't know who the gunman was or at least have not released info.  

Reports suggest the shooter was a 30-something white male.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-05/shooting-sikh-temple-wisconsin/56809408/1

Ven Boba Ri, one of the temple members, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that the shooter was a white male in his 30s. Ri said the gunman was "not an insider'' and called the attack "pretty much a hate crime.''

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2012, 02:04:33 PM »
Reports suggest the shooter was a 30-something white male.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-05/shooting-sikh-temple-wisconsin/56809408/1

Ven Boba Ri, one of the temple members, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that the shooter was a white male in his 30s. Ri said the gunman was "not an insider'' and called the attack "pretty much a hate crime.''
  I wonder if this guy has a doppleganger too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2012, 02:08:21 PM »
 thank you sir.

I do what I can  :D
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2012, 02:08:59 PM »
It's sad. 

orangeman

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2012, 02:21:32 PM »
people say it is awful and sad and all that, but underneath I truly wonder how many people dont really care about some Sikhs dying. Im just saying, I think that feeling is a lot more common that people let on.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 02:21:38 PM »
They're all just a bunch of "damn Iranians" to me!

Typical white trailer park trash response.

Are you another A*ryan claiming superior genetics?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
This is really sikh !

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
people say it is awful and sad and all that, but underneath I truly wonder how many people dont really care about some Sikhs dying. Im just saying, I think that feeling is a lot more common that people let on.

You're certainly letting your feelings be known. You have something against Sikhs? Are they taking away your jobs, fucking your women, and excelling in education where you failed?

What the fuck is going on a few of these threads here with all the hatred for Indians, Pakistanis, and Iranians?

Do the whites somehow feel more entitled to live i.e. U.S. - Australia?

Whether it be Indians, Chinese, or Pakistanis, they are damn sure to earn their keep through hard work and labour, while the typical white trash lives off of the welfare state.

At one time or another all of you were are immigrants, so get off you high horse and get a reality check bigots.

orangeman

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
You're certainly letting your feelings be known. You have something against Sikhs? Are they taking away your jobs, fucking your women, and excelling in education where you failed?

What the fuck is going on a few of these threads here with all the hatred for Indians, Pakistanis, and Iranians?

Whether it be Indians, Chinese, or Pakistanis, they are damn sure to earn their keep through hard work and labour, while the typical white trash lives off of the welfare state.

At one time or another all of you were are immigrants, so get off you high horse and get a reality check bigots.

can you please point out where I said these are MY feelings?

I simply said I get the feeling more people think this way than let on. I could be completely wrong about this feeling, thats why its just a feeling.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »

I personally dont really care.
However I have a hard time caring when ANYONE dies thats not a friend or relative. People die. Meh.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 02:54:48 PM »

Do the whites somehoWhether it be Indians, Chinese, or Pakistanis, they are damn sure to earn their keep through hard work and labour, while the typical white trash lives off of w feel more entitled to live i.e. U.S. - Australia?

the welfare state.

WORD

orangeman

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
I personally dont really care.
However I have a hard time caring when ANYONE dies thats not a friend or relative. People die. Meh.

I agree
I wouldnt expect anyone to care one bit if anyone from my family got shot in a mass shooting. Sure it would suck but why would anyone who doesnt know them care.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »
This is sad....just sad.

I am so sick and tired of hearing about news like this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 03:03:10 PM »
pyramid shit temple of peace
A

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 04:21:59 PM »
The one thing that I do not understand is the ever returning argument that un-trained people with guns are supposed to be able to stop determined shooters in a situation of stress and/or limited vision (such as a dark movie theatre) rather than shooting bystanders.

Anybody who has done military service and learned how to handle different types of weapons can confirm that it is not that easy...