Author Topic: Islam a religion of peace? You decide.  (Read 5453 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Islam a religion of peace? You decide.
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »
Taqiyya - why should anyone is not a Muslim believe anything you say?

That is a shi'a concept not a concept of Islam. Shiism is an offshoot religion, it is not islam. What they believe and do goes contrary to the fundamental teachings of islam. And one of the reasons they 'taqiyya' (lie), is to cover up their construed and corrupted beliefs. One of them being how they curse and slander the companions of the prophet

Our job is to present our religion as it is. Not lie about it. The message is for all mankind. The qur'an is revealed for all mankind not for just arabs.

If people lied to me about islam, I would have not become Muslim. I read and listened. Then made conclusions.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 01:57:32 PM »
That is a shi'a concept not a concept of Islam. Shiism is an offshoot religion, it is not islam. What they believe and do goes contrary to the fundamental teachings of islam. And one of the reasons they 'taqiyya' (lie), is to cover up their construed and corrupted beliefs. One of them being how they curse and slander the companions of the prophet

Our job is to present our religion as it is. Not lie about it. The message is for all mankind. The qur'an is revealed for all mankind not for just arabs.

If people lied to me about islam, I would have not become Muslim. I read and listened. Then made conclusions.

Taqiyya - Kitman is what it is, to deceive/defeat the no believer by outright lying or by omission. Sorry everything you type/say is suspect
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »
You see that's really idiotic. You canot have a discussion with such stupidity claims. I just told you that this is a concept of shiism. Not a concept of Islam.

A believer cannot lie. The only concept of permissibility in lying in Islam is if your life is in danger. That you say something to avoid death and white lies such as telling your wife unrealistic things such as you are my soul when literally she is not your soul but it is out of love to exagerate or another concept, to make peace between two brothers, to say hey i heard your brother say *insert something good* and vice versa to the other.

We do not conceal what we believe. Shias do because again as I said their corrupted beliefs that contradict islam. They literally pray to dead people and ask of them supplications. This is shirk/partnership/idolatry in islam. They lie about these kinds of beliefs and practices. Their practices if you see them look frickin pagan even. Crawling towards graves, crying to dead people. Wth? This is not islam... and they try to lie to other muslims that they don't do such a things.

Islam is not about secrecy its about delivering the message and upholding the truth.

The fact that I openly talk about what you even dislike such as punishments for adultery, theft, etc.. I have nothing to hide, I will say it as it is. Lying only begets lying.

Truth stands out clear from Error (Qur'an 2:256)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »
You see that's really idiotic. You canot have a discussion with such stupidity claims. I just told you that this is a concept of shiism. Not a concept of Islam.

A believer cannot lie. The only concept of permissibility in lying in Islam is if your life is in danger. That you say something to avoid death and white lies such as telling your wife unrealistic things such as you are my soul when literally she is not your soul but it is out of love to exagerate or another concept, to make peace between two brothers, to say hey i heard your brother say *insert something good* and vice versa to the other.

We do not conceal what we believe. Shias do because again as I said their corrupted beliefs that contradict islam. They literally pray to dead people and ask of them supplications. This is shirk/partnership/idolatry in islam. They lie about these kinds of beliefs and practices. Their practices if you see them look frickin pagan even. Crawling towards graves, crying to dead people. Wth? This is not islam... and they try to lie to other muslims that they don't do such a things.

Islam is not about secrecy its about delivering the message and upholding the truth.

The fact that I openly talk about what you even dislike such as punishments for adultery, theft, etc.. I have nothing to hide, I will say it as it is. Lying only begets lying.

Truth stands out clear from Error (Qur'an 2:256)
No one here cares about your shitty, fucked up religion.
Do us all a favor, and fuck off please.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
Your weakness in intellect and hatred speaks volumes.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
Your weakness in intellect and hatred speaks volumes.

No one here cares about your shitty, fucked up religion.
Do us all a favor, and fuck off please.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »
The civilized america building the future of death through future death machine weaponry to kill and kill and kill while having no blood stains tens thousands of miles away:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19169023