Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42300 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« on: August 06, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
i like to bust his balls in general but i do owe him an apology for running him into the ground over his 'a calorie is a calorie' stance.

for the past couple months i have not followed a bbing diet at all. i dont counts cals/ carbs/ protein or fat. i eat when im hungry and dont eat if im not. i have stopped taking in protein powder altogether- i might get if im really lucky 150 grams of protein a day.

i have never looked this good or have been this lean at a 'daily walking around' bodyfat level. im maybe a couple percent off contest right now.

BUT heres the disclaimer- i am using 4iu of gh a day and i know this is helping, but holy fuck to think i used to suffer thru not eating what i wanted to FOR YEARS.

the template is simple- eat when your hungry- not by the clock- but dont let yourself get to the point where you get so hungry you over eat. some days i eat only twice a day, others 4 or 5. if im not hungry i dont eat. do 20min high intensity cardio post workout. i also train fasted. forget about meal timings, anabolic windows and all that other bullshit supplement companies sell us. eat fruit- im eating a ton of fruit- the one thing your 'not supposed' to eat- a pound of pineapple a day, 2 pounds of grapes a day for example. eat what you want, when you want. the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout, i stick to a pretty clean chicken- potato or lean ground beef potato meal. maybe thats not necessary but its the one habit i havent kicked yet.

so, adonis- you were right. i was wrong. im enjoying life cause i love to eat, my training is better, my energy is better.

cheers.
b

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
pics or I don't believe this shit.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »
Can I eat only snickers bars and look like Ronnie Coleman?
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:52:41 PM »
Can I eat only snickers bars and look like Ronnie Coleman?

of course, a calorie is a calorie, when you got guys who are jacked to fuckin shits like "adonis" then it's all good my man...
?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 04:06:47 PM »
pics or I don't believe this shit.

good. dont believe it. if you'll excuse me my Parlour butterscotch sundae ice cream is melting.
b

orangeman

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 04:08:18 PM »
the only apology you owe is to avesher for being a pussy and not showing up on Jan 28th. This is an easy prediction for the future.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »
How much tren you on though?  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »

good. dont believe it. if you'll excuse me my Parlour butterscotch sundae ice cream is melting.

exactly the type of coward response I had anticipated from you. Pussy.
?

orangeman

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »

ritch exposing "no one" for the phony pussy he is
good work ritch

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »

no need to thank me.

b

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 04:11:46 PM »
ritch exposing "no one" for the phony pussy he is
good work ritch

all in a days work...
?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 04:12:23 PM »
How much tren you on though?  ;D

100mg 2days on/one day off. same with prop. thats it.
b

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 04:13:22 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 04:15:06 PM »
all in a days work...

nice work, nancy. fuck you're skilled. your talents must translate well into your bodybuilding endeavours. post up a pic that puts me to shame, 'ritch'. something simple. just standing relaxed, 'unlfexed'. im sure you have enough mind blowing muscle on your massive frame to shut me up, do you not? hhahahahaha
b

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 04:16:28 PM »
my pics are posted ass wipe, you should remember as you probably jerked off to them... So keep talking shit, not posting pics and keep proving what a turd you are.

Thanks!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 04:18:12 PM »
And... Never made claims to being the biggest/leanest guy, yet your insecurities are very pronounced in this pathetic thread of yours.

Keep shooting blanks bud!
?

orangeman

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »

nice work, nancy. fuck you're skilled. your talents must translate well into your bodybuilding endeavours. post up a pic that puts me to shame, 'ritch'. something simple. just standing relaxed, 'unlfexed'. im sure you have enough mind blowing muscle on your massive frame to shut me up, do you not? hhahahahaha

why wont you answer if you will fight avesher on Jan 28
skip all the alex23 talk and everything else. Bottom line, on Jan 28, 2013 will you be there to fight avesher? Why do you avoid the simple yes or no answer? It makes you look like quite the queef, which is fine because you are, but besides that, yes or no?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »
my pics are posted ass wipe, you should remember as you probably jerked off to them... So keep talking shit, not posting pics and keep proving what a turd you are.

Thanks!

so you post pics up with the forethought that guys might 'jerk off' to them? well, isnt that nice. thanks for sharing, sparky- you fucking gearbox.
b

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 04:20:13 PM »
why wont you answer if you will fight avesher on Jan 28
skip all the alex23 talk and everything else. Bottom line, on Jan 28, 2013 will you be there to fight avesher? Why do you avoid the simple yes or no answer? It makes you look like quite the queef, which is fine because you are, but besides that, yes or no?

Meh, fuck this guy, makes claims of being jacked, yet no proof, dosen't show up... Ya shouldn't be surprised. Just another get big punk/loser....
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
so you post pics up with the forethought that guys might 'jerk off' to them? well, isnt that nice. thanks for sharing, sparky- you fucking gearbox.

LmAO!!! Gear box??? 600mg of test, some dbal here and there pre workout is my stack that qualifies me as gear box? Funny/stupid guy you are.

As I said... Keep shooting blanks as you like the other fucktards here, make it too easy for me...
?

orangeman

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »
yes or no, its a simple concept.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »

Haha! Hey no one, are "bitch" and "oglesmen" paying rent for hanging on your nuts this long? Christ it's like they're tripping over each other to launch some lame retort in this thread.

Gayer than waiting with bated breath for an internet fight half a year from now. Jesus, climb out from under the rock in your mom's basement you gaylords.

orangeman

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
Haha! Hey no one, are "bitch" and "oglesmen" paying rent for hanging on your nuts this long? Christ it's like they're tripping over each other to launch some lame retort in this thread.

Gayer than waiting with bated breath for an internet fight half a year from now. Jesus, climb out from under the rock in your mom's basement you gaylords.

its fine for comebacks like this, but it still doesnt answer the question, yes or no. No matter what anyone else says, "no one" appears to be quite the penis puffer and avoider of confrontation

TruthHurts

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
no one looking like a wrinkly, leathery pussy in this thread.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
no one looking like a wrinkly, leathery pussy in this thread.

tell me about it, he uses more gear than me and calls me out as gearbox. idiot... Well, f u ck this, I gotta go train.
?