Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42360 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 04:32:51 PM »
LmAO!!! Gear box??? 600mg of test, some dbal here and there pre workout is my stack that qualifies me as gear box? Funny/stupid guy you are.

As I said... Keep shooting blanks as you like the other fucktards here, make it too easy for me...

gearbox= fag, mate. hope this helps.

and by the way 'ritch', in all sincerity i cant be bothered to look for your 'pics'. to waste my time scouring thru your posts looking to see what some underdeveloped bozo who prolly isnt on the same planet as me physique wise just doesnt appeal to me. and if thats all the gear your running to save yourself further embarrassment you had best not bother to ever compare yourself to me again. ever. i can just imagine how MASSIVE you must be lol

but thanks for caring enough to offer. i really appreciate it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »
Haha! Hey no one, are "bitch" and "oglesmen" paying rent for hanging on your nuts this long? Christ it's like they're tripping over each other to launch some lame retort in this thread.

Gayer than waiting with bated breath for an internet fight half a year from now. Jesus, climb out from under the rock in your mom's basement you gaylords.

dude, im glad these guys are here. who else would we mock and ridicule if they werent :D
b

orangeman

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 04:35:29 PM »

dude, im glad these guys are here. who else would we mock and ridicule if they werent :D

clearly you are a 10/10 on the bitch scale and will now show. Someone must inform avesher not to waste his time or alexs money.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
i can't believe only two people have posted in this thread  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
That's because the  "Jan 28th" thread died it's rightful death weeks ago, and we have no interest in resuscitating it.

I'm conflicted with the whole thing, as i like both protagonists a great deal

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 09:06:40 PM »
lol at a calorie is a calorie but im taking gh, tren, test, eq, primo etc. too

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:23 PM »
tell me about it, he uses more gear than me and calls me out as gearbox. idiot... Well, f u ck this, I gotta go train.

Just as an fyi....being called a gearbox does not, in any way, translate to the amount of gear you run.  Its actually a british slang for pussy.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2012, 12:49:11 AM »
I really haven't paid any attention to diet for a good 6 months, my calorie intake is absolutely nothing, maybe around a 1000 and i have not really lost any muscle mass. I haven't gained any either though...

I think our bodies probably need a lot less to function than some of the figures that get thrown about.

I'm clean though, i wonder how much bang you could get out of the same diet on tren and gh.

So are you maintaining well above your natural limit on your current diet No One?
Trans Milkshake.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 01:43:39 AM »
i like to bust his balls in general but i do owe him an apology for running him into the ground over his 'a calorie is a calorie' stance.

for the past couple months i have not followed a bbing diet at all. i dont counts cals/ carbs/ protein or fat. i eat when im hungry and dont eat if im not. i have stopped taking in protein powder altogether- i might get if im really lucky 150 grams of protein a day.

i have never looked this good or have been this lean at a 'daily walking around' bodyfat level. im maybe a couple percent off contest right now.

BUT heres the disclaimer- i am using 4iu of gh a day and i know this is helping, but holy fuck to think i used to suffer thru not eating what i wanted to FOR YEARS.

the template is simple- eat when your hungry- not by the clock- but dont let yourself get to the point where you get so hungry you over eat. some days i eat only twice a day, others 4 or 5. if im not hungry i dont eat. do 20min high intensity cardio post workout. i also train fasted. forget about meal timings, anabolic windows and all that other bullshit supplement companies sell us. eat fruit- im eating a ton of fruit- the one thing your 'not supposed' to eat- a pound of pineapple a day, 2 pounds of grapes a day for example. eat what you want, when you want. the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout, i stick to a pretty clean chicken- potato or lean ground beef potato meal. maybe thats not necessary but its the one habit i havent kicked yet.

so, adonis- you were right. i was wrong. im enjoying life cause i love to eat, my training is better, my energy is better.

cheers.

I agree with some points. I only eat when Im hungry as well and dont follow the clock like I used to, allthough I try to keep some kind of structure. The thing is that I usally get hungry after 2-3 hours anyways because of my metabolism and old habbits. But either way, this is better overall for not gaining too much fat. I eat what I want as well, but I usually eat 90% clean because I prefer it that way, and I know its the best way to go. As long as Im motivated, the food doesnt really matter, but if Im not motivated and I crave something - I`ll sure as hell eat it. Imo, there are no such things as "bad" foods, its all about the amount your eating and the meal frequency that really matters. As long as you keep those two factors in check, you should be just fine. I also train a lot of cardio these days, even more than weights right now in order to stay lean no matter what. I take it just or even more seriously than weightlifting right now, because I dont need to get any bigger anyways, and Id rather stay lean, look good, and still be able to eat what I want. It gives you a lot more freedom and happiness in everyday life, and it works just as fine as any other diet - just not as fully optimal. But Im very pleased with the results so far. Im able to stay muscular, keep my strength and look lean at the same time. Im also much more mobile and fuctional as well, due to the loss of bodyfat. I have also set some strict rules to stay away from ice cream, potato chips and candy at all cost. Because unlike food which has a lot more valuable nutritions, these things will really mess you up both mentally and physically to the point where its just better to cut them out. And Ive think that has payed off. Burgers, pizza, lasagne, taco etc are all for the win though. As for proteinshakes, I really cant stand them as well, and I know I would hold less water withouth them and keep the midsection in check. But I still need them, especially when Im at work and right after working out. Other than that, I try to stay away. At least the increased cardio training makes up for the bloat you get from proteinshakes.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2012, 03:13:43 AM »
I agree with some points. I only eat when Im hungry as well and dont follow the clock like I used to, allthough I try to keep some kind of structure. The thing is that I usally get hungry after 2-3 hours anyways because of my metabolism and old habbits. But either way, this is better overall for not gaining too much fat. I eat what I want as well, but I usually eat 90% clean because I prefer it that way, and I know its the best way to go. As long as Im motivated, the food doesnt really matter, but if Im not motivated and I crave something - I`ll sure as hell eat it. Imo, there are no such things as "bad" foods, its all about the amount your eating and the meal frequency that really matters. As long as you keep those two factors in check, you should be just fine. I also train a lot of cardio these days, even more than weights right now in order to stay lean no matter what. I take it just or even more seriously than weightlifting right now, because I dont need to get any bigger anyways, and Id rather stay lean, look good, and still be able to eat what I want. It gives you a lot more freedom and happiness in everyday life, and it works just as fine as any other diet - just not as fully optimal. But Im very pleased with the results so far. Im able to stay muscular, keep my strength and look lean at the same time. Im also much more mobile and fuctional as well, due to the loss of bodyfat. I have also set some strict rules to stay away from ice cream, potato chips and candy at all cost. Because unlike food which has a lot more valuable nutritions, these things will really mess you up both mentally and physically to the point where its just better to cut them out. And Ive think that has payed off. Burgers, pizza, lasagne, taco etc are all for the win though. As for proteinshakes, I really cant stand them as well, and I know I would hold less water withouth them and keep the midsection in check. But I still need them, especially when Im at work and right after working out. Other than that, I try to stay away. At least the increased cardio training makes up for the bloat you get from proteinshakes.

This post reminds me I need to repoint the cement on my front wall this weekend, thanks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 03:24:46 AM »
i like to bust his balls in general but i do owe him an apology for running him into the ground over his 'a calorie is a calorie' stance.

for the past couple months i have not followed a bbing diet at all. i dont counts cals/ carbs/ protein or fat. i eat when im hungry and dont eat if im not. i have stopped taking in protein powder altogether- i might get if im really lucky 150 grams of protein a day.

i have never looked this good or have been this lean at a 'daily walking around' bodyfat level. im maybe a couple percent off contest right now.

BUT heres the disclaimer- i am using 4iu of gh a day and i know this is helping, but holy fuck to think i used to suffer thru not eating what i wanted to FOR YEARS.

the template is simple- eat when your hungry- not by the clock- but dont let yourself get to the point where you get so hungry you over eat. some days i eat only twice a day, others 4 or 5. if im not hungry i dont eat. do 20min high intensity cardio post workout. i also train fasted. forget about meal timings, anabolic windows and all that other bullshit supplement companies sell us. eat fruit- im eating a ton of fruit- the one thing your 'not supposed' to eat- a pound of pineapple a day, 2 pounds of grapes a day for example. eat what you want, when you want. the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout, i stick to a pretty clean chicken- potato or lean ground beef potato meal. maybe thats not necessary but its the one habit i havent kicked yet.

so, adonis- you were right. i was wrong. im enjoying life cause i love to eat, my training is better, my energy is better.

cheers.
I am proud of your success and you certainly need not apologize to me.  If you ever decide to do this completely free of drugs, know that it will work likewise.  Keep us all updated and stay strong.  You earned my respect when you called out a certain someone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 03:26:18 AM »
Also, let me know if you need any recipes or cooking info.  As gay as it may sound, I like to help out with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 03:29:34 AM »
No One,

Also realize that you just opened a Pandora`s Box so to speak in that most will NEVER believe you, no matter what evidence you produce.  Its amusing actually and I am sure you will pilot it like a maverick. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 03:32:05 AM »
I am proud of your success and you certainly need not apologize to me.  If you ever decide to do this completely free of drugs, know that it will work likewise.  Keep us all updated and stay strong.  You earned my respect when you called out a certain someone.

hey dude, thanks for the offer, but coming 'off' right now isnt in the plans- not saying that it'll never happen, but being a slave to the pin is starting to suck a bit, even though i have only using half of what i normally would i can see a point in the not too distant future i stop altogether- at my age i think i'd more opt for an HRT type dose- say 150mg-200mg every 10 days w maybe 2 iu of gh a day. same thing a dr would script me.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2012, 03:39:20 AM »
No One,

Also realize that you just opened a Pandora`s Box so to speak in that most will NEVER believe you, no matter what evidence you produce.  Its amusing actually and I am sure you will pilot it like a maverick.  

dude, anyone who knows our history to read this and have me come out and say that you were right about all this and still not believe it...? lol

i didnt believe it. i mean, how can it work, right? but it does. we've been brainwashed by supp companies and whoever else that just totes the line of x amount of protein x amount of cals x amount of 'good carbs' (really? wtf is a good carb? like my body knows the difference? lol i was so lost for so long)

here, i'll put a pic up for you. i'll leave it for 5 min. this is 248 standing relaxed, unflexed, having eaten whatever the fuck i choose for 2 months. ive gotten bigger and leaner. you were right dude. i dont care what anyone says- it works.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2012, 03:42:21 AM »
^^^ Still looking like a machine bro

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2012, 03:43:33 AM »
^^^ Still looking like a machine bro

dude! good to see you back! missed you man!
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 03:47:25 AM »
Also, some may hear or have heard that silly acronym "IIFYM" (if it fits your Macros) being tossed around.  The truth is, that is as shit-brained as "eating clean".  Its not necessary and it more or less stems from a compulsion based out of OCD.  It will work, just like any diet works, but it certainly is not necessary, nor is it optimal if you are trying to get the most enjoyment out of life.  (isn`t that a goal for all of us).

Eat whatever you want, there is no reason not to.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2012, 03:49:40 AM »
Also, let me know if you need any recipes or cooking info.  As gay as it may sound, I like to help out with it.
no one,jump on this offer my friend..........if I were you I`d get TA to air mail me some "Benjamin Franklin Blueberry Muffins"with a caramel glaze,along with a side of "Benedict Arnolds Eggs Benedict" with a chaser of "Abraham Lincoln Lemonade" !  :D

Glad to see you guys burying the hatchet!  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2012, 03:56:34 AM »

dude, anyone who knows our history to read this and have me come out and say that you were right about all this and still not believe it...? lol

i didnt believe it. i mean, how can it work, right? but it does. we've been brainwashed by supp companies and whoever else that just totes the line of x amount of protein x amount of cals x amount of 'good carbs' (really? wtf is a good carb? like my body knows the difference? lol i was so lost for so long)

here, i'll put a pic up for you. i'll leave it for 5 min. this is 248 standing relaxed, unflexed, having eaten whatever the fuck i choose for 2 months. ive gotten bigger and leaner. you were right dude. i dont care what anyone says- it works.
Results never lie.

I bet it was like a weight lifted off of your shoulders not having to adhere to a meal schedule comprised of bland, bullshit food.  

I can`t believe the general public still thinks in terms of "good food versus bad food".  It makes me absolutely sick to see the finger being pointed wrongly at food companies, restaurants and individual ingredients looking for a scapegoat when the simple solution is just eat less of whatever you want, and move around more than you currently do.

There was a professor who went on an all Twinkie/Junk Food diet named Mark Haub.  I have been in correspondence with him and he uses me as an example for his nutrition classes.  He was shocked that he was able to lower his cholesterol, lower his blood pressure and look his best while eating the way he did.  He has moved to eating whatever he wants now, not limiting himself as he did.  He emailed me not too long ago and asked if he could use my pictures and correspondence for a story his local news wanted to do.  I told him to share it with anyone and everyone.  There is a video out there somewhere, but I still have not seen it. haha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 04:02:38 AM »

dude! good to see you back! missed you man!
Cheers bro - like wise mate  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
In related News:

http://bbc-worldnews.net/2012/08/usain-bolts-golden-diet-of-rice-pork-and-mcdonalds-powered-him-to-glory/#.UCD3mKCfjMo

Usain Bolt’s golden diet of rice, pork and McDonald’s powered him to glory

Usain Bolt – the world’s fastest man – has made sports nutritionists everywhere fear for their jobs after revealing he ate food from McDonald’s before his gold medal winning race. Usain Bolt ran 9.63 on a McDonald’s lunch to win gold (Picture: Getty) Bolt, who also won gold in Beijing four years ago and holds the world record over 100m, finished just 0.05 seconds outside his personal best to claim yet another gold last night – and he has revealed he was powered on not by special energy drinks or gels, but by a McDonald’s wrap. ‘It had vegetables in it, so don’t judge me!’ he joked.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2012, 04:14:37 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9454962/London-2012-Olympics-Bolt-prepared-for-100m-final-by-eating-a-McDonalds.html

London 2012 Olympics: Bolt prepared for 100m final by eating a McDonald's
Usain Bolt has revealed that he prepared for the 100m final by eating a McDonald’s for breakfast.

By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter, Olympic Stadium

Bolt, who won gold with an Olympic record of 9.63 seconds, ate a wrap from the fast food outlet on the morning of the race, but joked: “It had vegetables in it, so don’t judge me!”

The Jamaican went on to win the greatest 100m final in Olympic history, retaining his title with the second fastest time ever, after his own world record of 9.58 secs.

He crossed the line a yard ahead of his Jamaican team-mate Yohan Blake, who took silver in 9.75 seconds, with the American Justin Gatlin taking bronze in 9.79 seconds.

Seven of the eight finalists finished in under 10 seconds in a race that will enter athletics legend.

At a post-race press conference, Bolt, 25, was asked about his diet on the day of the big race.

He said: “I had some plaintains, some hash browns, fruit, then a wrap from McDonald’s. For lunch I had rice and pork and some apple juice.”

He also said he had “had a few nuggets” from McDonald’s during his stay in the Olympic village, single-handedly giving the fast-food chain its greatest ever public relations puff.

But while he has enjoyed the food on offer at London 2012, he was less than impressed with the endless rules imposed on athletes and spectators alike.

He said: “The Games have been OK but there has been a lot of rules. I have never been to a championship like it.

“I had my skipping rope in my bag and I couldn’t bring it in, and I said why? ‘It’s the rules’.

“I had a rubber band to stretch with and they said I couldn’t take that inside, and I said why? ‘It’s just the rules’.

“Then I had to stand in a line and I said ‘Really? I’ve come here to run’.”

Bolt, whose race was watched by his friend Prince Harry, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, said being beaten by his team-mate Yohan Blake twice in the Jamaican trials “woke me up” and made him realise he needed to work harder.

Asked his race strategy, he shrugged in typically laid-back style and said: “I just ran pretty much.”

He said he had been so caught up in the moment, and was so wary of his rivals around him, that he forgot to push for a world record time.

“It was wonderful, I really didn’t remember I was running against the clock until too late. I looked across at the clock but it was too late by then.”

Asked if he would carry on until the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, he said: “I hope I’m there.”

He said his showy pre-race moves, which included pretending to spin a record like a DJ, were all things his friends had asked him to do.

“My friends always ask me to do stuff for them so I do it,” he said. “I had some friends who asked me to do the bunny ears so I did it.”

Gatlin described Bolt as “the Michael Phelps of our sport”, adding: “He is a showman. The people come out here and pay their money to watch a great race, so is it arrogant, is it cocky? I don’t think so.”

Blake had been unbeaten all year and was regarded as the favourite by many experts, but Bolt, always the man for the big occasion, saved his best for when it mattered, to the obvious delight of the 80,000-strong crowd at the Olympic Stadium, who rose to their feet in unison as he crossed the line.

He had said earlier in the year he needed to win in London to cement his status as a “legend”.

Asked if it was mission accomplished, he said: “That is the first step but I’m looking forward to the 200m. There was a lot of people doubted me, there was a lot of talk, so it was really great to show people that I’m still the number one, I’m still the best.”

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2012, 05:07:19 AM »
hey dude, thanks for the offer, but coming 'off' right now isnt in the plans- not saying that it'll never happen, but being a slave to the pin is starting to suck a bit, even though i have only using half of what i normally would i can see a point in the not too distant future i stop altogether- at my age i think i'd more opt for an HRT type dose- say 150mg-200mg every 10 days w maybe 2 iu of gh a day. same thing a dr would script me.

I do 200mg every 7days and get called a bitch, be prepared.  I WISH my doc would include GH in there.  I will NOT take the chance of wasting money on the UG GH shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2012, 06:18:32 AM »
Also, some may hear or have heard that silly acronym "IIFYM" (if it fits your Macros) being tossed around.  The truth is, that is as shit-brained as "eating clean".  Its not necessary and it more or less stems from a compulsion based out of OCD.  It will work, just like any diet works, but it certainly is not necessary, nor is it optimal if you are trying to get the most enjoyment out of life.  (isn`t that a goal for all of us).

Eat whatever you want, there is no reason not to.  

Adam you nailed it right there with that sentence.

Particularly the word 'whatever', as opposed to 'however much' is the key to balancing enjoyment of food and life, without the unhealthy consequences of continuous excess, or consequnces of OCD in the kitchen lol.