Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42431 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 06:35:51 AM »
i can't believe only two people have posted in this thread  :o
HAHA! I was thinking the same thing as I scrolled through the thread. Orangeman/Truthhurts/Alex23 melting every time "no one" posts.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2012, 06:38:50 AM »

dude, anyone who knows our history to read this and have me come out and say that you were right about all this and still not believe it...? lol

i didnt believe it. i mean, how can it work, right? but it does. we've been brainwashed by supp companies and whoever else that just totes the line of x amount of protein x amount of cals x amount of 'good carbs' (really? wtf is a good carb? like my body knows the difference? lol i was so lost for so long)

here, i'll put a pic up for you. i'll leave it for 5 min. this is 248 standing relaxed, unflexed, having eaten whatever the fuck i choose for 2 months. ive gotten bigger and leaner. you were right dude. i dont care what anyone says- it works.

Yeh i've been doing it too. I was staying lean anyway but this allowed me to drop that extra 2-3 pounds and stay super lean all the time. I couldn't figure out how to do it but i was still eating 5 times a day. I came back from overseas and just wasn't hungry on the plane and thought i would just eat when hungry and there you go.

I would say i eat 3 times a day. 2 whole eggs for breakfast with 1-2 whites, maybe one piece of toast but not always. Some fruit. Don't eat as soon as i awake anymore just wait until i am hungry and have left the house without eating just with a meal on me.

Second meal vegtables and chicken or tuna. Still feel getting some good nutrients in is beneficial.

Third meal maybe burger and salad. Eat a bit more. Obviously not that many calories in the first two meals anyway and i need something decent in me. Sometimes i add some junk to the second meal, sometimes i am more hungry that day. Sometimes i've only eaten twice in the day as well.

People will hate and say it's garbage but we are all brainwashed! Until you do it you don't know. It's awesome now i can leave the house without worrying about having a meal on me LOL. I bottom out at 196 and when i wake up at that weight i feel more hungry. When i wake up at 198 i feel a bit full. So not much difference, my face has dropped shit too staying that little bit leaner.

BTW i've been clean many years. It makes no difference. I am as lean as i can go clean, if i was juiced i could probably look leaner doing this. But i still hold more size than anyone while lean other than long term juicers. If you dropped the gear you would lose some size obviously and probably not look as lean but that's it. You'd look better in the face from my experience.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2012, 06:44:28 AM »
I would add that when you are actually gaining muscle in those early years and then first few years on gear you will probably eat a fair bit more. I remember eating so much shit when i was 17-18, and when on gear at 21 i ate so much clean food as i never really ate junk then. But once you stop really gaining a lot you are only really going to maintain so the body won't require as much. It just doesn't.

My muscle level doesn't change or go anywhere. Nothing is going to change it now. It's just overeating that holds more water. Once you cut the food down that goes and you look much leaner. You might even gain a bit from the body functioning more efficiently.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
no one and ta both showing some class in this thread  8)
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2012, 09:12:46 AM »
I would add that when you are actually gaining muscle in those early years and then first few years on gear you will probably eat a fair bit more. I remember eating so much shit when i was 17-18, and when on gear at 21 i ate so much clean food as i never really ate junk then. But once you stop really gaining a lot you are only really going to maintain so the body won't require as much. It just doesn't.

My muscle level doesn't change or go anywhere. Nothing is going to change it now. It's just overeating that holds more water. Once you cut the food down that goes and you look much leaner. You might even gain a bit from the body functioning more efficiently.

I think this is all correct, but it does have to be stated there is a big difference between maintenance and building. Although a lot of guys experiences in this thread does destroy one myth.
Trans Milkshake.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 09:36:18 AM »
gearbox= fag, mate. hope this helps.

and by the way 'ritch', in all sincerity i cant be bothered to look for your 'pics'. to waste my time scouring thru your posts looking to see what some underdeveloped bozo who prolly isnt on the same planet as me physique wise just doesnt appeal to me. and if thats all the gear your running to save yourself further embarrassment you had best not bother to ever compare yourself to me again. ever. i can just imagine how MASSIVE you must be lol

but thanks for caring enough to offer. i really appreciate it.

Oh man, what a pathetic loser you are. You post up a pic when you know I'm gone and chose to stick you retarded ass head in the sand when it comes to seeing the proof that I walk the walk...

You really are one of the saddest most pathetic gimmicks here. Keep up the good work!
?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »
Oh man, what a pathetic loser you are. You post up a pic when you know I'm gone and chose to stick you retarded ass head in the sand when it comes to seeing the proof that I walk the walk...

You really are one of the saddest most pathetic gimmicks here. Keep up the good work
!

will do buddy- thanks for the words of appreciation!

b

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »
gayest thread in a long time bros
follow the arrows

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2012, 09:50:25 AM »
will do buddy- thanks for the words of appreciation!

Are you saying that ritch is mad because he insists on a strict macro ratio of 50/45/5 cocks, sperm and sunflower seeds?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2012, 09:55:10 AM »
Are you saying that ritch is mad because he insists on a strict macro ratio of 50/45/5 cocks, sperm and sunflower seeds?

c'mon man, everyone knows you gotta have ground up pubic hairs to make what you said work... Anyway, I'm done here, I exposed him for the clown he is. How about you go on another forum post up your "beliefs" and see what people who really know training and eating think of this crap, lol...

Since you know you stand no chance, I know you won't do it. Oh yeah, and post your pics to ensure you're credibility, or even post up the one's by "adonis" to really "wow" and enlighten people.

Later clowns.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »

are you saying ritch should spend more time lifting weights and less time lifting cocks cyp
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »

yes. im saying ritch seems to enjoy the cock sandwich (but hold the bread he's watching his carbs)

:D

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2012, 11:26:36 AM »

yes. im saying ritch seems to enjoy the cock sandwich (but hold the bread he's watching his carbs)

are you saying bitch generates his own mayonaise through vigorous shaking of said sandwich
T

io856

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9454962/London-2012-Olympics-Bolt-prepared-for-100m-final-by-eating-a-McDonalds.html

London 2012 Olympics: Bolt prepared for 100m final by eating a McDonald's
Usain Bolt has revealed that he prepared for the 100m final by eating a McDonald’s for breakfast.

By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter, Olympic Stadium

Bolt, who won gold with an Olympic record of 9.63 seconds, ate a wrap from the fast food outlet on the morning of the race, but joked: “It had vegetables in it, so don’t judge me!”

The Jamaican went on to win the greatest 100m final in Olympic history, retaining his title with the second fastest time ever, after his own world record of 9.58 secs.

He crossed the line a yard ahead of his Jamaican team-mate Yohan Blake, who took silver in 9.75 seconds, with the American Justin Gatlin taking bronze in 9.79 seconds.

Seven of the eight finalists finished in under 10 seconds in a race that will enter athletics legend.

At a post-race press conference, Bolt, 25, was asked about his diet on the day of the big race.

He said: “I had some plaintains, some hash browns, fruit, then a wrap from McDonald’s. For lunch I had rice and pork and some apple juice.”

He also said he had “had a few nuggets” from McDonald’s during his stay in the Olympic village, single-handedly giving the fast-food chain its greatest ever public relations puff.

But while he has enjoyed the food on offer at London 2012, he was less than impressed with the endless rules imposed on athletes and spectators alike.

He said: “The Games have been OK but there has been a lot of rules. I have never been to a championship like it.

“I had my skipping rope in my bag and I couldn’t bring it in, and I said why? ‘It’s the rules’.

“I had a rubber band to stretch with and they said I couldn’t take that inside, and I said why? ‘It’s just the rules’.

“Then I had to stand in a line and I said ‘Really? I’ve come here to run’.”

Bolt, whose race was watched by his friend Prince Harry, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, said being beaten by his team-mate Yohan Blake twice in the Jamaican trials “woke me up” and made him realise he needed to work harder.

Asked his race strategy, he shrugged in typically laid-back style and said: “I just ran pretty much.”

He said he had been so caught up in the moment, and was so wary of his rivals around him, that he forgot to push for a world record time.

“It was wonderful, I really didn’t remember I was running against the clock until too late. I looked across at the clock but it was too late by then.”

Asked if he would carry on until the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, he said: “I hope I’m there.”

He said his showy pre-race moves, which included pretending to spin a record like a DJ, were all things his friends had asked him to do.

“My friends always ask me to do stuff for them so I do it,” he said. “I had some friends who asked me to do the bunny ears so I did it.”

Gatlin described Bolt as “the Michael Phelps of our sport”, adding: “He is a showman. The people come out here and pay their money to watch a great race, so is it arrogant, is it cocky? I don’t think so.”

Blake had been unbeaten all year and was regarded as the favourite by many experts, but Bolt, always the man for the big occasion, saved his best for when it mattered, to the obvious delight of the 80,000-strong crowd at the Olympic Stadium, who rose to their feet in unison as he crossed the line.

He had said earlier in the year he needed to win in London to cement his status as a “legend”.

Asked if it was mission accomplished, he said: “That is the first step but I’m looking forward to the 200m. There was a lot of people doubted me, there was a lot of talk, so it was really great to show people that I’m still the number one, I’m still the best.”

this article = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2012, 11:38:18 AM »

are you saying bitch generates his own mayonaise through vigorous shaking of said sandwich

Old quote of mine,

''He isn't gay but he got upset when his boyfriend made him a lunch...seems he was pissed because he was served cock and mayo on whole wheat with a side of balls....his boyfriend should have known he was on a diet and coudn't eat mayo!!!

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2012, 11:41:31 AM »
I've got some of my best gains off mcdonalds

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
Old quote of mine,

''He isn't gay but he got upset when his boyfriend made him a lunch...seems he was pissed because he was served cock and mayo on whole wheat with a side of balls....his boyfriend should have known he was on a diet and coudn't eat mayo!!!

its based around an old squadfather joke

you get anything new in there  ;D
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »

:'(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2012, 11:58:17 AM »

Easy on poor Calvin, he pulled his ass running the bases in softball.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »
Sure...Sure...

Until I see Before and After pictures....This is just another B.S. post on Getbig.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2012, 12:12:28 PM »
Sure...Sure...

Until I see Before and After pictures....This is just another B.S. post on Getbig.
Why the fuck does "No One" have to prove anything to you noobs? Prove this, prove that, post pics. How about you noobs STFU and sit in the corner until spoken to

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2012, 12:30:31 PM »
Why the fuck does "No One" have to prove anything to you noobs? Prove this, prove that, post pics. How about you noobs STFU and sit in the corner until spoken to
LOL ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »

:'(

to be fair the side serving of balls addendum added something to the joke  :)
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »
to be fair the side serving of balls addendum added something to the joke  :)

Ha :)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
apology to true adonis:

sorry for running u off the gh15 forum