Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42338 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
It is "lent" not "lint".  ::)
I`m "dick"lexic Dick Lint.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2012, 08:46:45 AM »
There are few real bodybuilders here. There are more muscular folks on Bodybuilding.com than Getbig.com
I think not.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2012, 08:50:08 AM »
As I said before, here is the option:

2. he is extremely  muscular and makes me look like a Biafran refugee.

BINGO  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2012, 08:50:33 AM »
getbig has the most per-capita muscle-men who are also accomplished cage fighters and whore-pussy-eaters on the internet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »
getbig has the most per-capita muscle-men who are also accomplished cage fighters and whore-pussy-eaters on the internet.
As well as being multi-millionares and keeping stables full of supermodels who own their own Lear jets.

Dick Lint should know this,but since he doesn`t he can`t possibly be one the getbig elite.

I feel truly bad for him..................... especially with a name like Dick Lint!  LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
As well as being multi-millionares and keeping stables full of supermodels who own their own Lear jets.

Dick Lint should know this,but since he doesn`t he can`t possibly be one the getbig elite.

I feel truly bad for him..................... especially with a name like Dick Lint!  LOL  ;D

Yes I recall being able to pick whatever name I wanted upon registering.  Not sure why someone would make such a regrettable and volitional decision.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2012, 10:14:05 AM »
Cock growth and intelligence are improved too right? ::)

You and your brethren are "thick cunts".

You caricature what the recreational lifter / bodybuilder's diet looks like (nobody I know really weighs everything out) to create an argument for this calorie is a calorie pseudo science. You have several other components of your lifestyle that can cause these effects (I'll assume your claims are honest) including HIIT and what sounds superficially like carb backloading. YOU TAKE DRUGS... So basically, you can't conclude anything from this drivel.

Your recent meal looks good as far as protein is concerned (the rest is similar to the eating habits of someone in a mental asylum or a child), although it contradicts your point you train fasted. Wouldn't want you propagating misinformation now would we...

Also, pure alcohol has a calorific value, are you proposing that if you got 200g of protein a daily and filled the rest of your calorie requirements with alcohol you'd be fine? A calorie is a calorie right?!

Can't believe how utterly retarded this place has remained. Natural selection has failed GetBig, it appears the main selection pressure around here is towards increased retardation.

hey dude. believe what you want. i could give a fuck to be truthful. if you want to keep eating chicken and broccoli and live the bodybuilding dream, fill your boots. me? im going to boston pizza now. prolly put a medium rustic italian with bacon down range.

i dont give a fuck about protein. about fat. about cals and about carbs or when i eat them. if you want to keep your head in the sand thats fine, i'm sure this thread will honestly change the eating patterns for the better of those willing to take a chance and step outside their small minded way of thinking, like i was slaved to. this thread is for those who want to learn, grow and enjoy life.

so, have at whatever it is you think is 'right' without even trying what im saying just because you 'think it cant work'. i was once as ignorant as you. then i woke up, tried something different and have been enjoying life and training ever since.

the only 'increased retardation' around here is your resiliency to change.

b

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »
Ya hear that? The sound of another post from no one shooting blanks. Look, your stupid myth of a diet is about to be dubunked very soon. So enjoy the little time you have left to troll this place praising the stupid shit you and you fag friends do.
?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
Ya hear that? The sound of another post from no one shooting blanks. Look, your stupid myth of a diet is about to be dubunked very soon. So enjoy the little time you have left to troll this place praising the stupid shit you and you fag friends do.

welcome back bitch!

aw, someones hurt. boo hoo. tell you what claudia, you and dick lint post up your pics in this thread. I'll post up mine. let's see who bigger, denser and leaner shall we? a simple pic- standing relaxed, unflexed, like you would be standing in line at the bank or grocery store. why like this? cause anyone can look impressive flexed and posing- you gotta have real tissue to look good standing relaxed. I mean, after all you must be bigger denser and leaner, right? show us all how MASSIVE you two bozos are and why I'm not what I say I am. I'm
willing to put up or shut up- how bout you? cause after this little exercise in me making yet another two clowns look the fool yet again it will be shut up time- for you.

don't worry. it'll all be over soon.
b

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
Did he post pics yet?  ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2012, 10:46:04 AM »
Funny guy. You make the claims of being a jacked freak with the stats of 240 at 6'1. K... I'm just under 6 feet tall. Average weight 225-230. Though I look my best at 225. Now, per inch taller, it's expected you to be 10lbs heavier per inch.

So guess what, you're not as "huger" than me as you thought as I'm sure you're pea brain make out the math above... And anybody can look good flexing? LOL... You need to look at Vince G posing. Nuf said...

Now, say I added tren like you're using, how much more impressive do you think I would be? Remember, I'm a test only guy, some pre workout dbal here and there, never more than 2 weeks. We both know that's kids stuff when it comes to this game. So, stat wise it looks pretty close, yet you use more than twice the gear I do. So tell me? Who trains and eats smarter? Sure ain't you buddy. You just rely on drugs to give you what you got. Say you used what I did, how advanced do you think you would be? I guess suddenly Vince does not look so bad as you deep down inside know you would look just like him. LOL....

Of course you wont' acknowledge that, as you're a dumb ass turd. this is just being said to once again show how much of a newb you are to all the other posters. You yet again, make this so easy.

Sucker.

don't you have a buffet to go to to enhance your fatness or something. Oh let me guess? After you hump my mom, sister, or better, both at the same time....
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »

No, but mine are on this site. Psychopath posted them. So, can someone post them here to shut this dude up so he can post his as he is requesting?
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2012, 10:49:02 AM »
and why does no one not want to flex in his pics? Oh yeah... You can't flex fat...
?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2012, 10:51:24 AM »

have you? lol no. and I know you won't. that's why I made the above offer. your just a scrawny college kid who's been owned into oblivion and beyond in this thread, and will go down in get it history as another noteable owning of the Thunderdome. your way out of your depth here, go back to bbing.com. it's safer for you there.

thanks for coming out, dicklint
b

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2012, 10:54:36 AM »
We are all still waiting for his legitimate pictures. Of course, He needs to be holding a paper with today's date on it with something written on it to prove it is him and it was taken today.

But I'm not holding my breath. We'll never see pictures because there are none. THey don't exist.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2012, 10:57:04 AM »

have you? lol no. and I know you won't. that's why I made the above offer. your just a scrawny college kid who's been owned into oblivion and beyond in this thread, and will go down in get it history as another noteable owning of the Thunderdome. your way out of your depth here, go back to bbing.com. it's safer for you there.

thanks for coming out, dicklint

You need to learn how to spell...College kid? I'm in College. I'm glad to be, I'm getting an education. But my guess is that you are a supermodel PhD who owns a private jet...right?  ::)

I never posted my stats so posting pictures is not necessary. I'm making no claims of my physique. Though, to be sure...I'm confident that I'm more muscular than you are.

All you can do is make fun of my name by misspelling it....Great job genius!  ::)

Post the pics. Put up or shot up.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
We are all still waiting for his legitimate pictures. Of course, He needs to be holding a paper with today's date on it with something written on it to prove it is him and it was taken today.

But I'm not holding my breath. We'll never see pictures because there are none. THey don't exist.
They exist on this fucking board you assclown. Look for them yourself, your cocklust is getting tiresome

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »
But why is it since I quit eating loads of carbs I stopped holding loads of water in my face? Damn, maybe I was just eating way too much to begin with. But what about all the sodium in those pizzas, etc?
Dayum, my small brain is confused.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »
this thread can be summed up in one phrase

dickflick is a retarded horn gobbler
T

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2012, 11:11:04 AM »
D.K. Lent

My initials and my surname name.
so its DicKlent?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
Funny guy. You make the claims of being a jacked freak with the stats of 240 at 6'1. K... I'm just under 6 feet tall. Average weight 225-230. Though I look my best at 225. Now, per inch taller, it's expected you to be 10lbs heavier per inch.

So guess what, you're not as "huger" than me as you thought as I'm sure you're pea brain make out the math above... And anybody can look good flexing? LOL... You need to look at Vince G posing. Nuf said...

Now, say I added tren like you're using, how much more impressive do you think I would be? Remember, I'm a test only guy, some pre workout dbal here and there, never more than 2 weeks. We both know that's kids stuff when it comes to this game. So, stat wise it looks pretty close, yet you use more than twice the gear I do. So tell me? Who trains and eats smarter? Sure ain't you buddy. You just rely on drugs to give you what you got. Say you used what I did, how advanced do you think you would be? I guess suddenly Vince does not look so bad as you deep down inside know you would look just like him. LOL....

Of course you wont' acknowledge that, as you're a dumb ass turd. this is just being said to once again show how much of a newb you are to all the other posters. You yet again, make this so easy.

Sucker.

don't you have a buffet to go to to enhance your fatness or something. Oh let me guess? After you hump my mom, sister, or better, both at the same time....

ahahahahaha my pics are blah blah blah. stat wise we're blah blah blah. I look better at blah blah blah.

pics today sparky. I don't give a fuck what you looked like last year, how much you weigh when you look your best and all that other bullshit. lol lets see how fucking AWESOME you look today.

no? lol I didn't think so. pansy.
b

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:45 AM »
Just took a cell phone pic you fuckin moron. Prepare to be humiliated fucker. And after the fact, Iwon't let this go for a long time you fat ass bitch.

Oh man... prepare to suck it for a long, long time...

I just need the wire to get the pics out of my cell phone on the computer, never done it before, but I imagine the date is posted. Of how about I hold an object of your choice in my hand to make sure you don't call me out for bs'ing...

?

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2012, 11:19:00 AM »
They exist on this fucking board you assclown. Look for them yourself, your cocklust is getting tiresome

No they don't. And the whole "you are just gay for asking for pics" is such an old and lame over used bullshit excuse that people use who refuse to post pictures when they make outrageous claims.

Sorry. It doesn't work jackass. ::)

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »

ahahahahaha my pics are blah blah blah. stat wise we're blah blah blah. I look better at blah blah blah.

pics today sparky. I don't give a fuck what you looked like last year, how much you weigh when you look your best and all that other bullshit. lol lets see how fucking AWESOME you look today.

no? lol I didn't think so. pansy.

You loser. You can't demand pictures when you refuse to post your own! Haha.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2012, 11:22:39 AM »

You loser. You can't demand pictures when you refuse to post your own! Haha.

perfect if he dosen't. After I post mine, and he dosen't he'll just look like a bigger loser than he already is...

So champ... what do you want me to hold in my hand in the pics I' waiting to take here. Your call funny guy...
?