Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42356 times)

DKlent

• Getbig III
Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2012, 08:28:08 PM »
and he's a vegan. LOL!

let's see, a 5'9 190 pound vegan with a 6 pack!

ahahahahaha holy fuck

Dude. You'd benefit greatly from my vegan diet. You are on the road to a massive heart attack. Critiquing my vegan diet when you eat candy and junkfood all day long?

Hahaha...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2012, 08:40:58 PM »

Dude. You'd benefit greatly from my vegan diet. You are on the road to a massive heart attack. Critiquing my vegan diet when you eat candy and junkfood all day long?

Hahaha...

yeah I really appreciate the offer- if I ever have the urge to look like a 12 year old girl I'll look you up, Penelope.
b

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2012, 09:00:14 PM »
yeah I really appreciate the offer- if I ever have the urge to look like a 12 year old girl I'll look you up, Penelope.

You seem to have no knowledge of nutrition. Not surprising given your diet.
Bill Pearl, who makes you look like a 12 year old girl was a Vegetarian too.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #278 on: August 09, 2012, 09:18:58 PM »
Damn hercules, you might want to back off the test and test by-products a little bit. Your temper is getting the best of you.
You are a top man Tommywishes4aboner, ( :D ) but no one is legit as they come, if he says he is doing something or weighs a certain amount at a certain bf % then its straight up true - I've seen his pics and he is the real deal - there's no bullshit with him.  :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2012, 11:04:32 PM »
You are a top man Tommywishes4aboner, ( :D ) but no one is legit as they come, if he says he is doing something or weighs a certain amount at a certain bf % then its straight up true - I've seen his pics and he is the real deal - there's no bullshit with him.  :)

You're a good man Mr. Grant.   

It does however seem that Dorian, Lee Haney, opps, I mean No one has taken his Stenox dosages a bit high. He has zero self control. . . or perhaps he is really young and just learned about profanity.

I must run now, evidently I am having some sort of a love affair with Alex23.

Stay cool man.
a

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2012, 11:09:54 PM »
do you mean 2hrs b/f, 2hrs after, or both?

the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: August 10, 2012, 12:39:48 AM »
you have to remember pro bodybuilders are all midgets

no one looks exactly like his claims

people hating on him are just owning themselves now

especially the pic free dick bent
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2012, 01:25:32 AM »
You seem to have no knowledge of nutrition. Not surprising given your diet.
Bill Pearl, who makes you look like a 12 year old girl was a Vegetarian too.

it is impossible to store fat when supraphysiological levels of growth hormone are in the body.
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 10, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »
it is impossible to store fat when supraphysiological levels of growth hormone are in the body.

::) ::) ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2012, 01:29:01 AM »
Is 200 BHP not still 200 BHP, even when using a different, better quality fuel source?

Of course someone on steroids and the likes is going to use calories more efficiently, but that doesn't change the fact that a calorie is a calorie. 100 kcals of food a = 100 kcals of food b, if not, they wouldn't both be 100 kcals. Their composition will differ, their energetic value however, does not. A (kilo) calorie is nothing more than a measurement of energy.
Scientific mumbo jumbo meltdown.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2012, 01:35:45 AM »

what do i know....i only went from  15% to sub 10% eating like absolute shit, icecream every night....NO CARDIO on a high dose of tren.....  ive only witnessed a pro eating pizza and chocolate cake 3 weeks out from the arnold classic....facts are facts
l

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2012, 01:37:02 AM »
Is 200 BHP not still 200 BHP, even when using a different, better quality fuel source?

Of course someone on steroids and the likes is going to use calories more efficiently, but that doesn't change the fact that a calorie is a calorie. 100 kcals of food a = 100 kcals of food b, if not, they wouldn't both be 100 kcals. Their composition will differ, their energetic value however, does not. A (kilo) calorie is nothing more than a measurement of energy.

Only a complete retard with zero understanding of human biology would provide this analogy ::)

The calorie is a unit of energy. In the physics sense a calorie == calorie, because it's just a unit of measurement. In the biological sense there's no equality in calories, try consuming 2500 calories from alcohol and 2500 from a traditional diet, for a week, lets see how your body holds up!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2012, 01:39:50 AM »
what do i know....i only went from  15% to sub 10% eating like absolute shit, icecream every night....NO CARDIO on a high dose of tren.....  ive only witnessed a pro eating pizza and chocolate cake 3 weeks out from the arnold classic....facts are facts

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 10, 2012, 07:28:10 AM »
You're a good man Mr. Grant.   

It does however seem that Dorian, Lee Haney, opps, I mean No one has taken his Stenox dosages a bit high. He has zero self control. . . or perhaps he is really young and just learned about profanity.

I must run now, evidently I am having some sort of a love affair with Alex23.

Stay cool man.

thats ok tommy. i guess i could try to put myself in your shoes for a minute and understand why you're being this way. how would i feel if i were a disgruntled fat old man who sees others doing what he wishes he could, but cant. so then he has to be bitter and hate.

i undertand now where you are coming from. i apologise for being such a dick for not understanding why your so angry, and so disbelieving. hit me up if you want some advise so we can address why you've hit a plateau and get you gaining again. no sense just being angry. that wont help things at all.

cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 10, 2012, 07:32:33 AM »
do you mean 2hrs b/f, 2hrs after, or both?

i dont eat before i train, period. so you could say before for sure. after i try not to- and i dont know why im still doing this- i think im still bought into all this whole insulin levels are spiked shuttling fats if you eat them bullshit, but am not confident enough yet to go ahead and eat fats in this window, so for now its 2 hours after as well- but just for now- its not the rule just a guideline im following and i havent figured out why yet. for the most part my body craves fresh fruit post training and fluids so that is primarily what i stick to.
b

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: August 10, 2012, 07:50:03 AM »
From a pure "physics" standpoint 1 calorie is 1 calorie I.E. it is the same unit of energy...

...From a NUTRITIONAL standpoint 1 calorie can be different form another calorie due to the nutritional value. 1 calorie of sugar is not the same as 1 calorie filled with vitamins and minerals. Eating a 200 calorie candy bar is not equal nutritionally to eating an apple and 2 bananas. The candy bar contains almost no nutrients, but all of those calories which are wasted. Humans store excess calories, so the goal is to get just the right amount of calories as is needed with ALL of the nutrients needed.

This won't happen on "No one's" diet and that is why he is short-changing himself. Idk how much he is juicing, but what he is doing to his heart is really a bad idea.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 10, 2012, 07:51:16 AM »
you have to remember pro bodybuilders are all midgets

no one looks exactly like his claims

people hating on him are just owning themselves now

especially the pic free dick bent

i think people forget, that given structure, genetics and bone density and other factors two people can be the same height, same body fat and look completely different. im blocky, in a way, and heavily boned and dont have nice round full muscle bellies. i dont think i have an eye pleasing physique. i just have to work with what i got and that it. not much more i can do other than that. not much more any of us can do other than that- some of us will look amazing after a couple years of training and juicing, some of us like me will never in decades of training build a physique that would rival a black guy with good genetics on gh. ever. it is what it is. im not made genetically for competitive bbing. to compare someone to a former Olympia winner in his prime using just bodyweight and body fat levels is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever read. im sure 'tommy' must have a personal problem with me and is using this an as axe to grind cause nobody can possibly be this stupid to mean what he said.

if theres anything i have been over time on this forum other than an asshole is truthful. i dont lie i dont bullshit and i dont deceive. i come here to bust balls and to help people. if someone wants to listen to what i have and take it into consideration and not even apply it, just stop and make them THINK, then thats great- glad to have helped. if someone chooses to disbelieve thats cool too- to each their own, but to call me a liar is only to make yourself look bitter and stupid.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: August 10, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »
what do i know....i only went from  15% to sub 10% eating like absolute shit, icecream every night....NO CARDIO on a high dose of tren.....  ive only witnessed a pro eating pizza and chocolate cake 3 weeks out from the arnold classic....facts are facts

i feel the gh is important for what im doing. i cant speak on what would happen to someone who tried this as a natural as i havent done it as a natural, i can only relay what i know to be factual given my own trial and error and experience.

that being said, can a natty not eat a bbing diet, hut a more mainstream diet and still lose body fat and gain lean, i honestly believe yes they can.

all these fucking assholes in here mudding the water with stupid analogies of 'drinking just vodka for a month and see how you'd look' are trying to take away from the meat of this debate- that you can lose body fat and gain lean tissue eating what you want, when you want in moderation given appetite (the bodies demand for cals) and exercise. like who in their right mind would eat chocolate bars for a month and think its a good idea? holy fuck you guys are DUMB. talk about really hammering home your point there, you fucking idiots. lol

you know whats going to happen- some people are going to break away from their 'traditional' bbing diets they have been slaved to after reading this thread. they are going to eat when they are hungry, not eat when they are not, and do a little cardio post workout to keep their metabolisms running. they are going to eat 'normal' food again, and enjoy life. they are going to have more energy. they are going to break thru plateaus and they are going to pm me in 2 or 3 months and say thanks. the rest of you keep up with your fucking idiotic analogies, your beliefs that it cant be so simply because 'you say so' because you read in a muscle and fitness you need x amount of protein, x amount of carbs and x amount of fat in a diet. i'll be eating ice cream before bed, fruit like its going out of style and burgers whenever i want while you eat your tuna and egg whites. and i'll look better and be leaner.

thanks for coming out.
b

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: August 10, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »
Scientific mumbo jumbo meltdown.

Well if you call an explanation a meltdown, I guess it served as one  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2012, 08:44:20 AM »
Only a complete retard with zero understanding of human biology would provide this analogy ::)

The calorie is a unit of energy. In the physics sense a calorie == calorie, because it's just a unit of measurement. In the biological sense there's no equality in calories, try consuming 2500 calories from alcohol and 2500 from a traditional diet, for a week, lets see how your body holds up!

How hard can you miss a point ???

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
How hard can you miss a point ???

Apologies, thought the analogy was applied to a different argument.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2012, 10:04:20 AM »
i like to bust his balls in general but i do owe him an apology for running him into the ground over his 'a calorie is a calorie' stance.

for the past couple months i have not followed a bbing diet at all. i dont counts cals/ carbs/ protein or fat. i eat when im hungry and dont eat if im not. i have stopped taking in protein powder altogether- i might get if im really lucky 150 grams of protein a day.

i have never looked this good or have been this lean at a 'daily walking around' bodyfat level. im maybe a couple percent off contest right now.

BUT heres the disclaimer- i am using 4iu of gh a day and i know this is helping, but holy fuck to think i used to suffer thru not eating what i wanted to FOR YEARS.

the template is simple- eat when your hungry- not by the clock- but dont let yourself get to the point where you get so hungry you over eat. some days i eat only twice a day, others 4 or 5. if im not hungry i dont eat. do 20min high intensity cardio post workout. i also train fasted. forget about meal timings, anabolic windows and all that other bullshit supplement companies sell us. eat fruit- im eating a ton of fruit- the one thing your 'not supposed' to eat- a pound of pineapple a day, 2 pounds of grapes a day for example. eat what you want, when you want. the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout, i stick to a pretty clean chicken- potato or lean ground beef potato meal. maybe thats not necessary but its the one habit i havent kicked yet.

so, adonis- you were right. i was wrong. im enjoying life cause i love to eat, my training is better, my energy is better.

cheers.

Seems like a pretty good approach to me. Looks like you've worked in a caloric/macronutrient cycling that works for most people. Kind of priming your body by not keeping things constant with the typical bbing diet. Nutrients are going exactly where they need to with this approach...especially with gear.

Question about the training though, you say you train fasted. Do you train in the morning?

How long have you gone without a meal when you train?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »
i have the same problem if i eat sugar i end up bingeing on it
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2012, 10:18:43 AM »
lol, i thought ill give this a try.

had some extra bread with cottage cheese and salami.

now, 1 hour later, the following i have downed:

about 2lbs of chocolate along with 6 icecreams and 2lbs bread, not kidding.

i feel like stomach will explode ;D

ill now patiently wait till im hungry again.

i have a feeling this will be hard to control, these frequent little treats, i tend to go way overboard after a treat and it ends up in a huge eating fiasco all the time.

hahaha I'm the same way.

I'm sure its mental. Cause after eating really clean if I have something I'm not "supposed" to I just say fuck it.... I might as well make a day of it.  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »
not sure if its mental, i read about a process caused by the brain, if it could itd have unlimited sugar supply or something.

mkaes one wonder if a bbuilder diet qualifies for an eatind disorder or can cause them.

???

The brain is the mind right...

Sugar is not an essential nutrient, meaning we can survive without it. Cocaine is not needed to survive but at times people who get addicted feel like they can't survive without it.

And definitely bbing will give you eating disorders...we're not normal man lol. But it's the price you pay for achieving a certain look...just like those bulemic models.