Author Topic: Kai Greene: A Day in the Life, Part 2  (Read 17851 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Kai Greene: A Day in the Life, Part 2
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2012, 10:08:47 AM »
I said we do talk about it. Actually we have talked about it many times in my vids. You have to use your intelligence to figure out where.

Cigs and alcohol ARE a part of this discussion! How can you not know that?? If you want to talk intelligently about this topic you must address the LEGAL and CONDONED drug use in this country vs what is illegal...and WHY.

Also, consider this...the hypocrisy comes from above. It is INSTITUTIONAL. Change your leaders and the discussion will change.

Well said

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
I said we do talk about it. Actually we have talked about it many times in my vids. You have to use your intelligence to figure out where.

Cigs and alcohol ARE a part of this discussion! How can you not know that?? If you want to talk intelligently about this topic you must address the LEGAL and CONDONED drug use in this country vs what is illegal...and WHY.

Also, consider this...the hypocrisy comes from above. It is INSTITUTIONAL. Change your leaders and the discussion will change.

You talk about it in an evasive manner, and the average teenage noob will not pick up on it.

Cigs and alcohol have nothing to do with this topic. You're talking about how you bring the "truth" to your videos. This is not the case because you clearly leave out the drug part, or talk about it in a very evasive manner. Obviously, there could be a whole discussion about the legality of ciggs, alcohol and steroids. However, that is not what we are talking about. We are talking about your presumption to bring the "truth" You can post all the videos you want, but you should steer away from saying you're bringing the "truth" because you really aren't. Just make your videos and stop trying to appear as some guru who is enlightening everyone  ::) ::)

You might as well just become the next Jay Cutler who is selling shitty products, like his bite mouth piece  ::) ::)
X

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2012, 12:42:21 PM »
You talk about it in an evasive manner, and the average teenage noob will not pick up on it.

Cigs and alcohol have nothing to do with this topic. You're talking about how you bring the "truth" to your videos. This is not the case because you clearly leave out the drug part, or talk about it in a very evasive manner. Obviously, there could be a whole discussion about the legality of ciggs, alcohol and steroids. However, that is not what we are talking about. We are talking about your presumption to bring the "truth" You can post all the videos you want, but you should steer away from saying you're bringing the "truth" because you really aren't. Just make your videos and stop trying to appear as some guru who is enlightening everyone  ::) ::)

You might as well just become the next Jay Cutler who is selling shitty products, like his bite mouth piece  ::) ::)

I talk about it the only way you can talk about it without going to fucking jail. Are you really that naive?

Here's a simple solution for you:

1. Stop watching my videos if they upset you.

2. Buy a video camera and educate the world yourself. If you feel so strongly about it get off your ass and DO something! There's nothing stopping you...or IS there?

Good luck!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »

You might as well just become the next Jay Cutler who is selling shitty products, like his bite mouth piece  ::) ::)

Answer me this...WHY are steroids illegal?

Answer that question and we will begin to have the discussion you think you want to have.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2012, 01:20:24 PM »
this gato fella is a radical with an agenda to subvert the state with his muscle videos and dramatic narration

this is clear now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
I talk about it the only way you can talk about it without going to fucking jail. Are you really that naive?

Here's a simple solution for you:

1. Stop watching my videos if they upset you.

2. Buy a video camera and educate the world yourself. If you feel so strongly about it get off your ass and DO something! There's nothing stopping you...or IS there?

Good luck!

I understand you cannot talk about it without going to jail. But are you that naive that you cannot understand my point. Since you cant talk about steroid abuse (for obvious reasons), which means you cant give the whole truth, stop selling your videos as if THEY ARE THE WHOLE TRUTH because clearly they aren't. As I said, I totally get that you cannot talk about certain things. In that case, then stop making up lies and saying youre capturing the truth because you clearly arent. Just shoot the video and leave out the whole bullshit talk about capturing the truth, in order to get naive teenagers to buy your videos because they think you have the "truth"  ::) ::)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
Answer me this...WHY are steroids illegal?

Answer that question and we will begin to have the discussion you think you want to have.

Again, my point is not whether steroids should be legal or not. My point is you stating that youre capturing the whole truth, when clearly you aren't. Its not that difficult to understand. I guess now I understand why you're job is shooting men in thongs.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2012, 01:44:27 PM »
I understand you cannot talk about it without going to jail. But are you that naive that you cannot understand my point. Since you cant talk about steroid abuse (for obvious reasons), which means you cant give the whole truth, stop selling your videos as if THEY ARE THE WHOLE TRUTH because clearly they aren't. As I said, I totally get that you cannot talk about certain things. In that case, then stop making up lies and saying youre capturing the truth because you clearly arent. Just shoot the video and leave out the whole bullshit talk about capturing the truth, in order to get naive teenagers to buy your videos because they think you have the "truth"  ::) ::)

With all respect, because I appreciate most of your posts, but can you quote the part where he claims that his doc reveals the "whole truth" behind bodybuilding? I think this is rather your impression of his works.
You can appreciate his productions or not, but I think it's unfair to blame an individual for not revealing the "whole truth" ("truth" is very relative).
Please be reasonable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2012, 02:27:56 PM »
With all respect, because I appreciate most of your posts, but can you quote the part where he claims that his doc reveals the "whole truth" behind bodybuilding? I think this is rather your impression of his works.
You can appreciate his productions or not, but I think it's unfair to blame an individual for not revealing the "whole truth" ("truth" is very relative).
Please be reasonable.

True. He actually never said he had the "whole" truth. That was definitely my own perceptions and take on it. ITs good to have an objective criteria point out things one may miss.

And I do admit, his videos are much better than the typical Jay Cutler boring workout routines.

Nevertheless, his voice still annoys the shit out of me  ;D ;D
X

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 02:36:05 PM »
No one gives - or gets the whole truth from ANY video-or book, or what have you on any subject. All anyone can realistically and honestly offer is a portrait or a presentation of some aspects of the whole.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
True. He actually never said he had the "whole" truth. That was definitely my own perceptions and take on it. ITs good to have an objective criteria point out things one may miss.

And I do admit, his videos are much better than the typical Jay Cutler boring workout routines.

Nevertheless, his voice still annoys the shit out of me  ;D ;D

I presume you have a scientific/analytical background, correct?
I think it's very hard to objectify a complex art/sport/lifestyle like bodybuilding, even if the use of drugs would be completely legal. Drug protocols are like trade secrets. Here on GB and other forums, we can discuss several issues around their use, but do you think that top contenders will reveal their exact drug protocols? No, they won't, partly because of the same reasons that a commercial software company won't reveal the source code of their proprietary products.
We all know that steroids, GH, slin & diuretics are the main products, but you can't expect more details unless you become close buddies with them, like One.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 03:02:16 PM »
Gay 4 pay ex stripper makes it to middle class by abusing drugs.

would make for a great book some day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:15 PM »
I presume you have a scientific/analytical background, correct?
I think it's very hard to objectify a complex art/sport/lifestyle like bodybuilding, even if the use of drugs would be completely legal. Drug protocols are like trade secrets. Here on GB and other forums, we can discuss several issues around their use, but do you think that top contenders will reveal their exact drug protocols? No, they won't, partly because of the same reasons that a commercial software company won't reveal the source code of their proprietary products.
We all know that steroids, GH, slin & diuretics are the main products, but you can't expect more details unless you become close buddies with them, like One.

Yes, my background is definitely more scientific/analytic. I am definitely dominant left brain :)

Yes, of course, they would not reveal their secrets. Even diet and training secrets they never tell you the whole truth. I am sure what we see on the videos is a very small look at what they actually do in the gym!
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
Yes, my background is definitely more scientific/analytic. I am definitely dominant left brain :)

Yes, of course, they would not reveal their secrets. Even diet and training secrets they never tell you the whole truth. I am sure what we see on the videos is a very small look at what they actually do in the gym!

Back in the early nineties when I started training, Ricardo Gya (you might not know him, since he did only 2-3 pro shows in the US) trained in my gym. Being an observer myself, I paid attention to his training style (no, I've never discussed his drug intake, but he was a nice and intelligent person, pretty humble), and 9 out of 10 times he was just pumping with baby weights, like benching 155-175. Other than during his leg training, I've never saw him making ugly faces.
So in this sense I can confirm what One wrote about Vic's training regimen when there are no cameras running.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »

"Secrets"? Secrets to what, on how to look worse than the bbers of 10-15 yrs ago?
Secrets to a big gut? Secrets to looking like a glazed donut?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »
Back in the early nineties when I started training, Ricardo Gya (you might not know him, since he did only 2-3 pro shows in the US) trained in my gym. Being an observer myself, I paid attention to his training style (no, I've never discussed his drug intake, but he was a nice and intelligent person, pretty humble), and 9 out of 10 times he was just pumping with baby weights, like benching 155-175. Other than during his leg training, I've never saw him making ugly faces.
So in this sense I can confirm what One wrote about Vic's training regimen when there are no cameras running.

If he was pumping away with 155-175, it could be the reason why his chest in that vid wasn't that good...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2012, 04:11:08 PM »
If he was pumping away with 155-175, it could be the reason why his chest in that vid wasn't that good...

He was way better before he turned pro, both on mass & hardness. Too bad I can't show you his side chest pic from Ironman Europe, since I don't have a scanner, but it was a Mustafa Mohammed like chest. Ricardo's main problem was his small frame.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »
Props for making great vids Gato, but I have the feeling that you're wasting your potential on BB.
Maybe doing some stuff like Louis Therox may be better suited.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
Props for making great vids Gato, but I have the feeling that you're wasting your potential on BB.
Maybe doing some stuff like Louis Therox may be better suited.

But do you think that any BBer wants to join a Theroux production again?
But it was a great docu, that's for sure  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
"Secrets"? Secrets to what, on how to look worse than the bbers of 10-15 yrs ago?
Secrets to a big gut? Secrets to looking like a glazed donut?

Well, secrets may be a strong word. What I meant is that if there are some minute things they do that they think works, they may not share it with others, even if its known.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

Ive actually seen a few pros train. I live in NYC and visit many of the gyms. And yes, what they do in front of the camera is much different than what they do in real life!
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
But do you think that any BBer wants to join a Theroux production again?
But it was a great docu, that's for sure  :D

Louis' the man - I have yet to see a more elegant and witty shit slinger that gives of a concerned aura.
BB's are attention whores to the max - give them a stage and they'll "perform"...

given that you think of wasting food, being overweight, drug abusing and selling stratospheric lies as a performance.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
http://www.flexonline.com/training/videos/musclemeds/day-life-kai-greene-part-two

kai greene is a ray of light in the suspect world of pro bb'ing. Thx for sharing and glad you post on here bro!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »
I understand you cannot talk about it without going to jail. But are you that naive that you cannot understand my point. Since you cant talk about steroid abuse (for obvious reasons), which means you cant give the whole truth, stop selling your videos as if THEY ARE THE WHOLE TRUTH because clearly they aren't. As I said, I totally get that you cannot talk about certain things. In that case, then stop making up lies and saying youre capturing the truth because you clearly arent. Just shoot the video and leave out the whole bullshit talk about capturing the truth, in order to get naive teenagers to buy your videos because they think you have the "truth"  ::) ::)

I expect people to come to these things with a certain knowledge and intelligence. YOU obviously have that knowledge and intelligence. Where did you get it and why do you think others do not? That is very condescending. Where are these naive kids that we are supposed to be protecting?? I don't see any here on getbig!

All anyone has to do is spend 10 minutes on any BB forum or read the comments on any Youtube BB video to get the information you want them to have. I don't think these so-called impressionable naive youth exist, except in your mind!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »
Again, my point is not whether steroids should be legal or not. My point is you stating that youre capturing the whole truth, when clearly you aren't. Its not that difficult to understand. I guess now I understand why you're job is shooting men in thongs.

So now we go for the homosexual innuendo. This written by a chap who spends time on a bodybuilding forum. You're going to have to troll harder than that bro. I've been around.