Author Topic: The Adonis Challenge: Im puting 10g on the table  (Read 17821 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: The Adonis Challenge: Im puting 10g on the table
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2012, 05:37:02 PM »
Dorittos and alcohol for a month, how dangerous. 

not as dangerous as...nevermind, its too easy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
Dieting is pretty feminine, yes.  Gayer than watching what you eat.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
bambam, i can offer something.

note i dont believe in his diet, but id do this to prove how "well" or rather not, it works.

i am in tip top very lean shape now, eating a very clean diet.

id do a shit diet for a month and upload pics weekly or more frequent.

but there has to be 1 rule and thats no alcohol,im not allowed any alcohol bc my government says so.

adonis says some protein is required, id eat that from only protein powder, all the rest of food ill get fom junk food exclusively.

ill do this natural or on 250test weekly.would be fair to do it on 250 test weekly,as thats what im on currently.

and im not doing this for free,lol.

you decide calories, ill even eat the exact same stuff every day.

can we work out something?

let me know in this thread, or pm me.

sodas, cookies, icecream, chocolate, everything goes.ill have nothing but that kind of food.

Holy shit! Time to make me a believer Adonis.  Big time props to Galeniko for this.
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2012, 10:42:27 PM »
ya ya 10g is not a shitload of money for the average billionaire getbiger but thats how much Im willing to spend in internet dramas.

So "a calorie is a calorie" right? Fine. Here is the deal:

Keep all your habits except you should eat nothing but Doritos and Vodca (any brand) for 30 days straight and if you dont end the one month period looking like utter shit, I will happily wire the money to you.

Take pic in day 1 and then in day 30. Very simple. A "calorie is a calorie" right? oh brother  ::)

Deal.  Take a picture of the money to verify.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2012, 11:47:41 PM »
bump
?

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2012, 12:37:03 AM »
another bump for the gauntlet that's been thrown down

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2012, 01:44:08 AM »
Apply85 sits at around 5 percent bodyfat by only eating out tramps bumholes and doritos so it's possible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2012, 01:46:57 AM »
Apply85 sits at around 5 percent bodyfat by only eating out tramps bumholes and doritos so it's possible.

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2012, 01:47:17 AM »

Haha BigCyp are you implying that apply is the kind of the guy who walks through harlem at 4am on a saturday night with a cup of coffee in his hands asking black people for "cream"?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2012, 01:49:27 AM »
Haha BigCyp are you implying that apply is the kind of the guy who walks through harlem at 4am on a saturday night with a cup of coffee in his hands asking black people for "cream"?

;D ;D ;D ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:52 AM »
Hahaha yes Raymondo, what I'm saying is that apply is the kind of guy who volunteers to help out at London 2012, requesting to be assigned to the 'Athletes Care Team' but is sacked the next day when he's found hiding under Usain Bolts bed armed with a bottle of chloroform, 2 sets of handcuffs, 12 chicken nuggets for bait, and wearing a jamaican colors printed t shirt with 'FORGET 100 METRES DARLING - THESE LIPS WILL MAKE YOU CUM IN LESS THAN 9.63 SECONDS!!!' Oh brother

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2012, 04:19:44 AM »
Deal.  Take a picture of the money to verify.
Ha! If anyone can wring nutrition and taste from vodak and Doritos, it's TA.    ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2012, 04:22:21 AM »
Hahaha yes Raymondo, what I'm saying is that apply is the kind of guy who volunteers to help out at London 2012, requesting to be assigned to the 'Athletes Care Team' but is sacked the next day when he's found hiding under Usain Bolts bed armed with a bottle of chloroform, 2 sets of handcuffs, 12 chicken nuggets for bait, and wearing a jamaican colors printed t shirt with 'FORGET 100 METRES DARLING - THESE LIPS WILL MAKE YOU CUM IN LESS THAN 9.63 SECONDS!!!' Oh brother

bahahaha, that's what I'm talking about BigCyp, apply is the kind of guy who would call Apple and ask to speak to Steve Jobs because apparently the latest iPhone doesn't have enough "vibration", is not "strong enough" and he can't "feel anything" necessitating a deeper shove into his arse to get an effect similar to previous models!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2012, 04:35:44 AM »
bahahaha, that's what I'm talking about BigCyp, apply is the kind of guy who would call Apple and ask to speak to Steve Jobs because apparently the latest iPhone doesn't have enough "vibration", is not "strong enough" and he can't "feel anything" necessitating a deeper shove into his arse to get an effect similar to previous models!

Hahaha yes that's the kind of guy he is Raymondo, I heard that he bought the entire blu ray boxset of Sex and the City, watched the whole lot in one sitting with a hairbrush in his ass, and then called customer services to complain that "If you think Samantha Jones is some kind of a man eater, you'd better send one of your researchers down to make some notes about this Cougar, cos I sure as hell am getting plenty of gay sex in THIS city!!!!!"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2012, 05:49:17 AM »
Hahaha yes that's the kind of guy he is Raymondo, I heard that he bought the entire blu ray boxset of Sex and the City, watched the whole lot in one sitting with a hairbrush in his ass, and then called customer services to complain that "If you think Samantha Jones is some kind of a man eater, you'd better send one of your researchers down to make some notes about this Cougar, cos I sure as hell am getting plenty of gay sex in THIS city!!!!!"

Haha yes BigCyp, I see you're referring to the incident where apply was kicked out of a prestigious New York sperm donation clinic with the security guy shouting after him: "GET OUT OF HERE YOU SCHMUCK WE DONT NEED SCUM LIKE YOU TO FLUFF OUR SPERM DONORS, WE SHOW THEM MAGAZINES AND THEY DO IT THEMSELVES!!"

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2012, 06:42:51 AM »
Deal.  Take a picture of the money to verify.

There're 120,000 brazilian reais inside the bag which translates to a little less than 60,000 USD. More than enough to play.

Now show how you're planning to prove you wont be BSing us and really ingesting only doritos and vodca for 30 days straight.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
Do you sell drugs bam bam ?  ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2012, 06:54:34 AM »
There're 120,000 brazilian reais inside the bag which translates to a little less than 60,000 USD. More than enough to play.

Now show how you're planning to prove you wont be BSing us and really ingesting only doritos and vodca for 30 days straight.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2012, 07:02:17 AM »
WAGWAN?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2012, 07:20:12 AM »

I want you now to take some of that money and draw up a legal contract for us.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »
Nothing in any of his diet's included alcohol and you know he doesnt drink.

He does.  Expensive wine 8)

but there has to be 1 rule and thats no alcohol,im not allowed any alcohol bc my government says so.

Where do you live galeniko?

R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2012, 07:42:28 AM »
He does.  Expensive wine 8)

Where do you live galeniko?

He lives in San Angeles (city from Demolition Man) he also uses the 3 shells very well  ;)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »
Why the fuck do you have 60k kicking around Bam-Bam? If I knew where you lived I would rob your ass lol

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2012, 07:48:48 AM »
He lives in San Angeles (city from Demolition Man) he also uses the 3 shells very well  ;)

BigCyp what is your theory on the 3 shells?
R

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2012, 07:51:27 AM »
Why the fuck do you have 60k kicking around Bam-Bam? If I knew where you lived I would rob your ass lol

In a black trash bag no doubt.

Reminds me of all the dope dealers i knew back in the day. ;D

8)