Author Topic: Romney Spokesperson Andrea Saul Gaffes 'If Only They Had Romneycare!'  (Read 5293 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
PRICELESS  ;D

Nice slapping your own candidate's face twice in an interview (as Press Secretary) - goes to show that not only the candidate in question Mittens is a clueless dope, even his staff are stellar twits, shining like beacons in a sea of ignorance and stupidity.

Great team you've got there Governor - you're going to be in like Flint with Rick "Kiss My Ass" Gorka and Andrea "Universal Healthcare Is Gr8" Saul by your side.

If you really do get elected, it will only confirm one thing: There needs to be a Final Solution implemented in the US and fast.

!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
PRICELESS  ;D

Nice slapping your own candidate's face twice in an interview (as Press Secretary) - goes to show that not only the candidate in question Mittens is a clueless dope, even his staff are stellar twits, shining like beacons in a sea of ignorance and stupidity.

Great team you've got there Governor - you're going to be in like Flint with Rick "Kiss My Ass" Gorka and Andrea "Universal Healthcare Is Gr8" Saul by your side.

If you really do get elected, it will only confirm one thing: There needs to be a Final Solution implemented in the US and fast.

Wow...she actually said she would have been alright under RomneyCare...... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
why in the world did repubs let the least qualified guy win the nomination?   he signed a gun ban, he wrote romneycare.  Why in the WORLD did voters consider him?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Presidential polls as of today..

Lying shithead - 43%

Romney - 48%

Suck on that Trebeck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why in the world did repubs let the least qualified guy win the nomination?   he signed a gun ban, he wrote romneycare.  Why in the WORLD did voters consider him?

Because lazy lying and phoney people like yourself decided to jerk off watching Maddow than come out for ron Paul like many of us did. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

We've been asking ourselves that for 4 years. Obama was least qualified President ever and now we're paying a price beyond repair because libs have zero commonsense and fall for hype and liars.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Would Sarah Palin been better?  :) :)
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
We've been asking ourselves that for 4 years. Obama was least qualified President ever and now we're paying a price beyond repair because libs have zero commonsense and fall for hype and liars.

You forgot about Bush?  The republicans lose all credibility the second they try to defend Bush.  Any human being can look and admit that Bush Jr. was a total fuck up.  Admit it and maybe the rest of the shit that comes out of your mouth may be taken seriously.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You forgot about Bush?  The republicans lose all credibility the second they try to defend Bush.  Any human being can look and admit that Bush Jr. was a total fuck up.  Admit it and maybe the rest of the shit that comes out of your mouth may be taken seriously.

That is very funny considering democrats defend Obama when he does the same bullshit W did too. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
That is very funny considering democrats defend Obama when he does the same bullshit W did too. 

Obama fed the country a bunch of bull, but he nor McCain would be able to fix the mess that was created.  The economy was headed for the shitter and the US was still spending billions a day on fucking useless wars.  it was a recipe for disaster.
I'm pretty sure if McCain won the US would already have invaded Iran and North Korea and the cost of gas would be $8.00 a gallon.  The fact is american politics are shit across the board.  You lsoe no matter who you pick.  I mentioned this before but 90% of the ideas and money spending are identical between both parties. They are only seperated by the 10% of different ideas.

Under Obama, defense budget still went up and education went down.  Total opposite of what he promised before office.

Obama winning again or Romney winning again won't do shit to help America.  Romney's biggest financial backer is a billionaire cock sucker looking to invade Iran.  Obama will just continue to have his celebrity parties at the white house.  Why the fuck does Obama kiss celebrities asses?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Re: Romney Spokesperson Andrea Saul Gaffes 'If Only They Had Romneycare!'
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
It's just sad that the Republican party cannot come up with a good candidate.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
It's just sad that the Republican party cannot come up with a good candidate.

They thought they had one.  They had Bobby Jindal.  The same way Obama became famous with his speech when Kerry lost, Jindal had a great speech when McCain lost.  Jindal was dark skinned, had a deep voice and was a good public speaker, but that's where all the positives ended.  he was a total loser otherwise.  The repubs thought Jindal would be their obama, but the white bread hardcore repubs would never allow a dark skinned filt to run the party.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 08:48:09 AM »

You have to love the circular logic when debating politics.

Dem: People have to recognize that Bush Jr. is the shittiest president.
Repub: People have to recognize that Obama is the shittiest president.
Dem: Okay, you're right, Obama was a shitty president. Ill give you that.
Repub: Okay, you're right, Bush Jr. was a shitty president. Ill give you that.

A politician is a politician. If you think any politician (you or any other person) actually cares for the people, you're quite misguided. Do you think Obama or Romney are sitting home at night laying in bed and saying to themselves, "Man, I love the American people. My heart bleeds for them. Right now some American is struggling. I am going to make things right"  ::)
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 08:48:31 AM »
They thought they had one.  They had Bobby Jindal.  The same way Obama became famous with his speech when Kerry lost, Jindal had a great speech when McCain lost.  Jindal was dark skinned, had a deep voice and was a good public speaker, but that's where all the positives ended.  he was a total loser otherwise.  The repubs thought Jindal would be their obama, but the white bread hardcore repubs would never allow a dark skinned filt to run the party.

Christie / Ryan would have been the perfect ticket   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 08:49:52 AM »
You have to love the circular logic when debating politics.

Dem: People have to recognize that Bush Jr. is the shittiest president.
Repub: People have to recognize that Obama is the shittiest president.
Dem: Okay, you're right, Obama was a shitty president. Ill give you that.
Repub: Okay, you're right, Bush Jr. was a shitty president. Ill give you that.

A politician is a politician. If you think any politician (you or any other person) actually cares for the people, you're quite misguided. Do you think Obama or Romney are sitting home at night laying in bed and saying to themselves, "Man, I love the American people. My heart bleeds for them. Right now some American is struggling. I am going to make things right"  ::)

No - I think both are laughing their asses off at the con game going on.   

Even funnier to me are the 95% of gullible blacks who worship obama thinking he gives a rats ass about them. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »

Even funnier to me are the 95% of gullible blacks who worship obama thinking he gives a rats ass about them. 

Every politician ends up richer and more successful after they leave office.  They are ALL backed by business and corps.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »

Metaphorically speaking, and this may sound very conspiracy theory like, but I think at the end of the day repubs and dems get in 1 big room and try to figure out what is best for them. Screw the common man. This is why its so funny to see Coach meltdown in these threads. He still has not figured out that democrats AND republicans do not care what is doing right for America. It's all smoke and mirrors. Politicians care about themselves. Plain and simple.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
Every politician ends up richer and more successful after they leave office.  They are ALL backed by business and corps.

Look at someone like Harry Reid / Nancy Pelosi / Denny Hastert etc.  

Really?  This is the trash in the congress?  Disgusting  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 08:56:24 AM »
Presidential polls as of today..
Lying shithead - 43%

Romney - 48%

Suck on that Trebeck.

which poll

how about posting a link when you make statements like this

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 08:56:41 AM »
Metaphorically speaking, and this may sound very conspiracy theory like, but I think at the end of the day repubs and dems get in 1 big room and try to figure out what is best for them. Screw the common man. This is why its so funny to see Coach meltdown in these threads. He still has not figured out that democrats AND republicans do not care what is doing right for America. It's all smoke and mirrors. Politicians care about themselves. Plain and simple.

I would like to fix this point.  Politicians that win only care about the money donors that got them in.  There are a lot of great people with great ideas but they never win because they get outspent by corporate shills that get millions to billions to win.  This has been an ongoing issue and this new Super PAC shit makes it even worst.

The days of the best candidate are long gone.  Today it is the one with the fattest wallets backing them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 08:57:38 AM »
which poll

Ras

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »
Look at someone like Harry Reid / Nancy Pelosi / Denny Hastert etc.  

Really?  This is the trash in the congress?  Disgusting  

Don't get me started on Pelosi.  How did she get the role she was put in?  She is disgusting ampliphied

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 09:13:03 AM »
which poll

Rasmussen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 09:14:58 AM »

That's because you believe what ever the left media tell you.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 09:33:19 AM »