Author Topic: Ryan gets the nod for VEEP.  (Read 11036 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ryan gets the nod for VEEP.
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2012, 06:26:19 AM »
Will medicare be the albatross?   Mitt was certainly without an answer on "how is your plan diff from that of Ryans"

Medicare is an albatross for Obama since he is the thug who robbed it to pay for ThugCare without shoring up its finances. 

Ryan actually has a plan to save it which Erskine Bowles called honest and sincere.   You do know who that is right? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2012, 06:31:24 AM »

Medicare is an albatross for Obama

Are you making the prediction that the Ryan plan will in no way hurt romney/ryan with voters in the fall?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 06:33:40 AM »
Are you making the prediction that the Ryan plan will in no way hurt romney/ryan with voters in the fall?

No!   Its only welfare state moochers who hate it.   Taxpayers want the problem fixed - not more lies from your pofs messiah who has no budget, no record, no fixes, no deficit reduction, nothing to run on. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 06:36:34 AM »

Its funny how you only focus on what might happen with Ryan, while Obama spends all his fucking time fund raising, and sticking his foot in his mouth.

Obama has nothing to run on, all he can do is try to make people believe that the evil rich are trying to screw them. He is a typical Illinois politician, a scum bag that can only deceive.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2012, 06:41:06 AM »
Its funny how you only focus on what might happen with Ryan, while Obama spends all his fucking time fund raising, and sticking his foot in his mouth.

Obama has nothing to run on, all he can do is try to make people believe that the evil rich are trying to screw them. He is a typical Illinois politician, a scum bag that can only deceive.

People like 240 are a direct reflection of obama and vice versa.   His being a corrupt ghetto piece of trash and scumbag who hates this country is why they worship him. 

Obama's base of drug addicts, communists, marxists, freaks, LGBT, racist minorities, govt union workers, etc love this con man for precisely the reasons why any self respectinbg decent person would otherwise be revolted at obama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2012, 06:44:25 AM »
People like 240 are a direct reflection of obama and vice versa.   His being a corrupt ghetto piece of trash and scumbag who hates this country is why they worship him. 

Obama's base of drug addicts, communists, marxists, freaks, LGBT, racist minorities, govt union workers, etc love this con man for precisely the reasons why any self respectinbg decent person would otherwise be revolted at obama. 

you're supporting a candidate who signed a gun ban, one of the strictest in the nation's history.

before you call me anything, ask yourself WTF is wrong with the republicans.   just unreal.  You have the audacity to call obama's base this and that - you're voting for a guy who wiped his ass with your gun rights.   what a mess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2012, 06:47:04 AM »
you're supporting a candidate who signed a gun ban, one of the strictest in the nation's history.

before you call me anything, ask yourself WTF is wrong with the republicans.   just unreal.  You have the audacity to call obama's base this and that - you're voting for a guy who wiped his ass with your gun rights.   what a mess.

No matter who ran you would have attacked them endlessly.   Newt, Santorum, Bachmann, Paul who you disagree with on the major issues, etc. 

Its all about running defense and cover for the messiah, we get it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:27 AM »

No matter who ran you would have attacked them endlessly.   Newt, Santorum, Bachmann, Paul who you disagree with on the major issues, etc. 

Its all about running defense and cover for the messiah, we get it. 

I'm not attacking Paul Ryan endlessly.   I think he's ready to be president, stellar record.  I just disagree with PART of his plan.

i guess i'm not allowed to disagree with part of his plan?

Really... my venom at Ryan hasn't been there.  I hated Palin, she wrecked a perfectly good election.  but Ryan is a solid addition to the ticket and America will be a great veep, and maybe prez one day.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2012, 07:52:41 AM »
  Like I said a few months ago, our choice this November will be between clueless Liberal Democrats and out-of-touch GOP establishment plutocrats.

Anyone else plan to be in the gym on Election Day?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »
  Like I said a few months ago, our choice this November will be between clueless Liberal Democrats and out-of-touch GOP establishment plutocrats.

I am staying home and hunkering down on election day.

Armed bald white dudes with are going to be pissed when the Soros-owned Spanish company that counts the votes hands this one to Obama despite major polling saying the otherwise.  They might get rowdy. 

hopefully our leaders have a plan in place to round them up to keep the rest of us safe.  Can never be too careful!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2012, 08:21:40 AM »
I am staying home and hunkering down on election day.

Armed bald white dudes with are going to be pissed when the Soros-owned Spanish company that counts the votes hands this one to Obama despite major polling saying the otherwise.  They might get rowdy. 

hopefully our leaders have a plan in place to round them up to keep the rest of us safe.  Can never be too careful!

I thought you were voting for Romney? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »
I thought you were voting for Romney? 

i forgot my [sarcasm] tag for ya :)

James

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »

Romney wasn't my first, second or even third choice, but its either Romney or Obama, no other will win in November,  So I will be voting for Romney/Ryan, just as Rand Paul, Pat Buchanan, Ted Nugent, Jonh Hagee and others that you have written about on here will be doing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
Romney wasn't my first, second or even third choice, but its either Romney or Obama, no other will win in November,  So I will be voting for Romney/Ryan, just as Rand Paul, Pat Buchanan, Ted Nugent, Jonh Hagee and others that you have written about on here will be doing.

You should see some of the meltdowns on FR lately.   A bunch of religious psychotics. 

James

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »
Mitt's 'Damn-the-Torpedoes!' Decision

By Pat Buchanan - August 14, 2012

Mitt Romney's decision to select Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate speaks well of the man who made it. Indeed, it seemed less like the moderate man we have come to know than Adm. David Farragut in Mobile Bay:

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!"

Romney is owed a debt for choosing a man of principles and conservative philosophy as a running mate, thereby giving this country a clear choice as to the future it wants to live in.

However it comes out, this decision was a gutsy call

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/08/14/mitts_damn-the-torpedoes_decision_115099.html

James

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »
Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney