Author Topic: UFC FIGHTERS  (Read 3509 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
UFC FIGHTERS
« on: November 14, 2005, 07:11:42 PM »

These UFC heavy weighters, do  some of them juice?  ???
#

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: UFC FIGHTERS
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 07:24:37 PM »
Tim Sylvia failed a steroid test.  So some do.  They test under the Las Vegas boxing commission rules.   Probably why coleman and randleman fight in Pride.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 07:28:54 PM »
I don't know how prevalent it is but I would assume they take mostly cutting drugs, instead of Test/deca/ etc. cycles. It wouldn't be smart for them to gain 20lbs of muscle, they would get tired more easily since they would need more oxygen to get to their muscles.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 07:50:34 PM »
U guys make some good points.

It just pisses me off when u have somebody who's cheatin' against natural fighters. And thinkin' their "strong".

Stupid girls

peace
#

testicles

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 07:57:43 PM »
the canadian guy who got eliminated from the last UFC reality show was at the grappeling tourney i went to on sunday .... he had a gigantic frame but didnt look like the 240 he was supposed to weigh

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 08:03:07 PM »
the canadian guy who got eliminated from the last UFC reality show was at the grappeling tourney i went to on sunday .... he had a gigantic frame but didnt look like the 240 he was supposed to weigh

Yeah I look lighter than I am too. You mentioned he had a big frame so that explains it. How was the tournament btw? Josling's held that one right?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 08:16:11 PM »

i hear front row is awesome bro, but its pretty pricey right?
#