Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 05:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC FIGHTERS  (Read 2001 times)
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« on: November 14, 2005, 08:11:42 PM »

These UFC heavy weighters, do  some of them juice?  Huh
Report to moderator   Logged

#
mrbham
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 08:24:37 PM »

Tim Sylvia failed a steroid test.  So some do.  They test under the Las Vegas boxing commission rules.   Probably why coleman and randleman fight in Pride.
pluck
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 08:28:54 PM »

I don't know how prevalent it is but I would assume they take mostly cutting drugs, instead of Test/deca/ etc. cycles. It wouldn't be smart for them to gain 20lbs of muscle, they would get tired more easily since they would need more oxygen to get to their muscles.
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 08:50:34 PM »

U guys make some good points.

It just pisses me off when u have somebody who's cheatin' against natural fighters. And thinkin' their "strong".

Stupid girls

peace

#
testicles
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 08:57:43 PM »

the canadian guy who got eliminated from the last UFC reality show was at the grappeling tourney i went to on sunday .... he had a gigantic frame but didnt look like the 240 he was supposed to weigh
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »

the canadian guy who got eliminated from the last UFC reality show was at the grappeling tourney i went to on sunday .... he had a gigantic frame but didnt look like the 240 he was supposed to weigh

Yeah I look lighter than I am too. You mentioned he had a big frame so that explains it. How was the tournament btw? Josling's held that one right?

Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 09:16:11 PM »

i hear front row is awesome bro, but its pretty pricey right?

#
mastry0da
Getbig II

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 09:09:30 AM »

You must be naive... every professional athlete takes steroids.. when your performance is your job, you're gonna do everything you can to make sure you're at the top of your game. While its true that I train with a few guys that dont juice... I know many more that do and thats not even to say that they prefer strength over technique, some of these guys have nasty standup and straight up ridiculous  jiu-jitsu, but they use steroids to increase their performance, not use it as a crutch. Theres no reason to judge a fighter just because he takes steroids, if anything I applaud the use of steroids in sports and think it should be more accepted because shitty athletes will still be shitty athletes on juice, and amazing athletes will get outrageously better and continually push the boundaries of sport fighting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!