Author Topic: Lena Johannesen is hot!  (Read 71550 times)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Lena Johannesen is hot!
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »
Lena Hi :) Your Dammmmmmmmmn gorgeous ,wow

Is that hos you look right now after ye baby ?? If so , your on phenomenal shape already

How old is she now ? Well if she`s got her mommas genetics then she`s gonna be a looker for sure !

Noe lena , you must do more photo shoots

(by the by , my girlfriend is trainen and wanted to ask a few questions , permission to communicate about it in private message? )

Hi there!!!

THANK YOU!  :-*

Yes, that me now....after baby. She is 14 months in a few days..........and phe phots on previous page was about 9 mo after ....
Your girl is more than welcome to send me a PM ;)

Lena

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2007, 09:05:39 PM »
Lena Johannesen really made her presence felt on the pages of the best magazines in bodybuilding from 1997 throughout the years after that in the late 90's when I used to buy up all those issues. It's still hard to forget YOUR training features in Muscle & Fitness because I liked the coverage that Weider gave you. It is odd that you finished 3rd in the 1997 Fitness Olympia and never placed higher. I can only assume one reason is perhaps a few judges didn't get what they wanted from your body besides watching you do those quarter turns in high heels and a revealing one-piece swimsuit.

Since I assume you still reside in California, I hope that you don't live there when the next big earthquake does devastating damage and ruins people's lives in LA County and Orange County.

Thanks my friend........

Yes, Weider  did INDEED help me out a LOT when it comed to magazine coverage and endorsements. It was some 4 great years and it gave me the opportunity to live in the US and go for my dreams!! I heard through the 'grapevine' that he thought I had a resemblance to Cory E. (which was a huge compliment!!)
Yes, I placed 3rd and never got to beat that.....My guess is that the routines got more and more challenging and I didnt have any dance or gymnastic background at all....AND NO judge EVER got into my bedsheets - if that was what u were thinking of -- lol....
I still live in Cali......and hopefully we dont get another BAD one like Northridge :-\

xoxo

Lena

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2007, 06:46:34 AM »

Awww - Thanks, Hun.... :-*

L.J
damn!!!! :o

OneBigMan

« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2007, 05:35:19 AM »
Thanks my friend........

Yes, Weider  did INDEED help me out a LOT when it comed to magazine coverage and endorsements. It was some 4 great years and it gave me the opportunity to live in the US and go for my dreams!! I heard through the 'grapevine' that he thought I had a resemblance to Cory E. (which was a huge compliment!!)
Yes, I placed 3rd and never got to beat that.....My guess is that the routines got more and more challenging and I didnt have any dance or gymnastic background at all....AND NO judge EVER got into my bedsheets - if that was what u were thinking of -- lol....
I still live in Cali......and hopefully we dont get another BAD one like Northridge :-\

xoxo

Lena

Judges probably don't deserve to have sexual access to your well developed body or any other competitor. They still are only human and when a erotic display of fitness gets inside your head, then ideas are taken too far and you end up having people I will not openly name in cyberspace who have reluctantly engaged in the "pay a day" habit of giving sexual favors for more than one reason :-X

OneBigMan

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »
I am sorry that I placed such a unspoken undeniable "urban legend" in this fitness forum because I did that without alluding to ANYONE who has done things that are voluntary and consentual. I just posted my previous message without mentioning who has gone to what lengths to impress the judges out of respect for your privacy. I definitely am not going anywhere near the sometimes true and false gossip that the IFBB pro undercover character did by giving revealing answers to questions that many interlopers asked about how the fitness industry quietly operates. I understand that sensational facts and rumors of an intimate nature about who has done what it takes to compete consistently are supposed to remain under the radar screen. I truely know that it is uncomfortable and very awkward for many who gained name recognition in the magazines years BEFORE AND AFTER the new millenium to admit that being finantially successful and also marketable is just simply a matter of preparing and performing like one of the most talented athletes.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »
Judges probably don't deserve to have sexual access to your well developed body or any other competitor.
???
You have a bizarre style of writing, bro.
!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2007, 08:34:07 AM »
Lena, you have always been a favorite of mine! Hope to see you around for much longer!
gotta love life

OneBigMan

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »
???
You have a bizarre style of writing, bro.

I was trying to be vague and use a little humor at the same time because I won't start outing any people or giving any hints to people in pro fitness who has competed since...................

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2007, 05:26:35 PM »
Lena, you have always been a favorite of mine! Hope to see you around for much longer!

Hi There...

Thanks a lot..........I won't be competing again, but I'll still be 'around' ;)
Happy Memorial Weekend!!

xo

Lena

OneBigMan

« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2007, 12:31:27 PM »
I was trying to be vague and use a little humor at the same time because I won't start outing any people or giving any hints to people in pro fitness who has competed since...................

To complete the point I made in the last post and leave the whole issue alone, I was just a little hesitant about saying how a number of years from 1997, 1998, 1999, plus the year 2000 were some great years in one meaningful category that was taboo especially during that period of time when what goes on behind closed doors is what should respectfully stay there :-X

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2007, 01:02:39 PM »
 :-*
My favourite photo

swf1717

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2014, 12:05:41 PM »