Author Topic: ALARMING Soldier Suicide Rate  (Read 6476 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: ALARMING Soldier Suicide Rate
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2012, 05:03:18 PM »
Can you touch numbers? Are they really real?

Silly atheist believing only what his human five senses can sense. Your sense of reality is only what you can sense with the 5 limited human senses. Then you can also be easily fooled if you only believe what you see or hear or sense.

Oh and I can touch your silly drawing and I know you drew it with your own hands. It's an idol and a false god, that is all :)

You can touch things that represetn numbers... yes... and no... Ihave no idol... but whatever dude.

You are rambling now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »
Can you touch numbers? Are they really real?

Silly atheist believing only what his human five senses can sense. Your sense of reality is only what you can sense with the 5 limited human senses. Then you can also be easily fooled if you only believe what you see or hear or sense.

Oh and I can touch your silly drawing and I know you drew it with your own hands. It's an idol and a false god, that is all :)

Ironic considering Moohammed was nothing more than a fat, epileptic pedophile who, in a fit of rage and jealousy after being ostracized, conjured up some rantings and ravings about flying donkeys and the like.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
Ironic considering Moohammed was nothing more than a fat, epileptic pedophile who, in a fit of rage and jealousy after being ostracized, conjured up some rantings and ravings about flying donkeys and the like.  ::)
;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2012, 03:03:01 AM »
Ahmed makes a lot of valid points, and they are true, which is why he is hated so much in this thread...I am an American, I love my country...America must go to war to protect our interests which gives us the priviledged life that we have...We will have to pay for the harm our country has done at some point in the future...I hope it is after I am dead...I can speak for most Americans in that WE have not personally gone over there and fucked things up....Really it seems we have no choice in what our leaders do, and what they deem is in our best interest...If you say we do, with a revolution, i must laugh my head off...We would be slaughtered like sheep...Now im going to go back to my HDTV, and my bowl of cheerios, in my comfortable sofa, which Ahmed enjoys also from what i gathered in this thread....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2012, 03:05:04 AM »

Nice :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »

:D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »
Ahmed makes a lot of valid points, and they are true, which is why he is hated so much in this thread...I am an American, I love my country...America must go to war to protect our interests which gives us the priviledged life that we have...We will have to pay for the harm our country has done at some point in the future...I hope it is after I am dead...I can speak for most Americans in that WE have not personally gone over there and fucked things up....Really it seems we have no choice in what our leaders do, and what they deem is in our best interest...If you say we do, with a revolution, i must laugh my head off...We would be slaughtered like sheep...Now im going to go back to my HDTV, and my bowl of cheerios, in my comfortable sofa, which Ahmed enjoys also from what i gathered in this thread....

Solid, realistic point of view.  8)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »

I would ask you to identify which of ahmed's views is true. As far as I can tell they tend to be emotional and dramatic claims that are difficult to empirically evaluate because they aren't even asserting facts. The few that do are plainly wrong, as when he calls the treatment of Palestinians "genocide," even though their population has burgeoned since 1948 and is set to experience a major boom. This is by definition false as "genocide" simply means to systematically eliminate a population.

Also, ahmed apparently resides in a major Western power that is entirely complicit in the "crimes" he regularly rails against, contributing tax dollars to that country's support of America's oversees operations. He is thus complicit in kafir imperialist ventures by helping to pay for them, giving his rants on the evils of the West an ironic undertone.

Regarding his lectures on the superiority of Islam, he lives in the West even though Sharia is being implemented to varying degrees in a variety of countries around the world. He can choose the place that implements Sharia to the exact degree he thinks is legitimately divine law, yet instead cowers in the West and enjoys its public goods and other material benefits. Again, this gives his Islamic rants yet another tinge of irony and shows where his heart really is.

Ahmed thus instantiates Kufrul-Nifaaq, Kufrul-Istibdaal, and, I'm sure if we dug deep enough, Kufrul-Istihaal (in other words, he is a huge hypocrite). No wonder he incites such reactions!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2012, 08:03:33 PM »
I would ask you to identify which of ahmed's views is true. As far as I can tell they tend to be emotional and dramatic claims that are difficult to empirically evaluate because they aren't even asserting facts. The few that do are plainly wrong, as when he calls the treatment of Palestinians "genocide," even though their population has burgeoned since 1948 and is set to experience a major boom. This is by definition false as "genocide" simply means to systematically eliminate a population.

Also, ahmed apparently resides in a major Western power that is entirely complicit in the "crimes" he regularly rails against, contributing tax dollars to that country's support of America's oversees operations. He is thus complicit in kafir imperialist ventures by helping to pay for them, giving his rants on the evils of the West an ironic undertone.

Regarding his lectures on the superiority of Islam, he lives in the West even though Sharia is being implemented to varying degrees in a variety of countries around the world. He can choose the place that implements Sharia to the exact degree he thinks is legitimately divine law, yet instead cowers in the West and enjoys its public goods and other material benefits. Again, this gives his Islamic rants yet another tinge of irony and shows where his heart really is.

Ahmed thus instantiates Kufrul-Nifaaq, Kufrul-Istibdaal, and, I'm sure if we dug deep enough, Kufrul-Istihaal (in other words, he is a huge hypocrite). No wonder he incites such reactions!

You are obviously well educated on the Middle East...Thank you for your reply and the points you made...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2012, 02:46:12 AM »

BOOOM. Nice

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2012, 01:09:55 PM »
How can one talk to a guy who is delusional of the genocide against Palestinians?

It's funny how avoids threads where evidence is posted of the criminal israeli thugs and what they do. Only when not in my presence does he talk big shot about how he knows about the middle east and i supposedly don't :)

Israel is America's true enemy not Muslims.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2012, 01:12:12 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »
How can one talk to a guy who is delusional of the genocide against Palestinians?

It's funny how avoids threads where evidence is posted of the criminal israeli thugs and what they do. Only when not in my presence does he talk big shot about how he knows about the middle east and i supposedly don't :)

Israel is America's true enemy not Muslims.

Youtube videos do not constitute evidence, and the Palestinians aren't facing a genocide by definition, i.e., in virtue of what the word "genocide" means. I'll attribute your continued confusion over the matter to English not being your first language rather than a less charitable explanation.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »
Spare me the bullshit semantics for someone ignorant that belives in CNN and FOX and what the american government says.

Even if its not systematic rapid genocide like that of the nazis what they did to jews or what the serb cetnicks did to Bosniak Muslims or Croat catholics does not mean it is not genocide. IT IS a systematic eradication of a people, in population, deportation, deprivation, humiliation, destruction of homes, theft of land, etc... and for 50+ some years. BY ANY means necessary.

Somehow hitler didnt' get away with 'check points' and 'security fences' but the israelis can?

Security this security that, that's what all tyrants use to enslave populations.

Anyone with an ounce of history will realize a people who came with a
'bible in one hand a rifle in the other' and proudly say so, proudly celebrate their creation of terrorism, are not a people of peace, not a people of God, they came to systematically take over the land of the original inhabitants and to RETAIN IT for themselves by any means necessary.

Israel was created through terrorism and it is maintained through terrorism. Deception is but a tool

Israel even FUNDS ex-soldiers to go on internet forums, chat rooms such as IRC, etc... etc.. to BOAST pro-israeli views, they get PAID to lie in the name of israel and to demonize those who expose Israel for what it is. That's how LOW these people go to cover up what they have been doing in the last 50 somje years.

Zionists even resort to COMPUTER ANIMATED videos to FAKE attacks and victimhood... yet will try to cover up any time they kill or bulldoze palestinians or palestinian homes.

SICKNESS, these people are SICK and they are what they are. Not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews. Scum are zionists they can be any race.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
Spare me the bullshit semantics for someone ignorant that belives in CNN and FOX and what the american government says.

Even if its not systematic rapid genocide like that of the nazis what they did to jews or what the serb cetnicks did to Bosniak Muslims or Croat catholics does not mean it is not genocide. IT IS a systematic eradication of a people, in population, deportation, deprivation, humiliation, destruction of homes, theft of land, etc... and for 50+ some years. BY ANY means necessary.

Somehow hitler didnt' get away with 'check points' and 'security fences' but the israelis can?

Security this security that, that's what all tyrants use to enslave populations.

Anyone with an ounce of history will realize a people who came with a
'bible in one hand a rifle in the other' and proudly say so, proudly celebrate their creation of terrorism, are not a people of peace, not a people of God, they came to systematically take over the land of the original inhabitants and to RETAIN IT for themselves by any means necessary.

Israel was created through terrorism and it is maintained through terrorism. Deception is but a tool

Israel even FUNDS ex-soldiers to go on internet forums, chat rooms such as IRC, etc... etc.. to BOAST pro-israeli views, they get PAID to lie in the name of israel and to demonize those who expose Israel for what it is. That's how LOW these people go to cover up what they have been doing in the last 50 somje years.

Zionists even resort to COMPUTER ANIMATED videos to FAKE attacks and victimhood... yet will try to cover up any time they kill or bulldoze palestinians or palestinian homes.

SICKNESS, these people are SICK and they are what they are. Not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews. Scum are zionists they can be any race.

lol, learning everything through the internets makes the world so black and white!

RESUME

a_ahmed

SKILLS
-Excellent confirmation bias, meaning I will only look for information that I agree with
-Excellent Youtube video posting skills
-Extensive research ability (I can find information on approximately THREE websites!!!11)
-Can serve as a fluffer at meetings as needed

EDUCATION
Teh Internets International Relations Scholar                                      Graduated 2012
-I have learned everything there is to know about world politics on the internet because the world really is that simple, damnit!

EXPERIENCE
-I have extensive, demonstrable experience arguing for my preconceived beliefs on internet message boards, an essential skill that makes me a less fungible candidate than those that don't have this unique experience.

If I were a hiring manager at a think tank, governmental agency, non-profit organization, advocacy group, political party, or literally any job involving politics at all, I would certainly HIRE THIS ERUDITE POLITICAL SCIENTIST!!!11

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
lol, learning everything through the internets makes the world so black and white!

RESUME

a_ahmed

SKILLS
-Excellent confirmation bias, meaning I will only look for information that I agree with
-Excellent Youtube video posting skills
-Extensive research ability (I can find information on approximately THREE websites!!!11)
-Can serve as a fluffer at meetings as needed

EDUCATION
Teh Internets International Relations Scholar                                      Graduated 2012
-I have learned everything there is to know about world politics on the internet because the world really is that simple, damnit!

EXPERIENCE
-I have extensive, demonstrable experience arguing for my preconceived beliefs on internet message boards, an essential skill that makes me a less fungible candidate than those that don't have this unique experience.

If I were a hiring manager at a think tank, governmental agency, non-profit organization, advocacy group, political party, or literally any job involving politics at all, I would certainly HIRE THIS ERUDITE POLITICAL SCIENTIST!!!11

Lol.
He knows everything for a fact, just ask him.