Author Topic: Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P  (Read 107299 times)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P
« on: August 19, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
Ladies:

How would address the issue if you found out that your bodybuilder boyfriend who already had a lot of personality issues was doing the G4P scene?
I mean like why the hell would anyone want to continue in a relationship like that? If a bodybuilder was dating a female bodybuilder how would one not know that issues of this nature were taking place? ENLIGHTEN ME  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
Regular straight dude here, but I once read an article that polled a bunch of women and asked them if their guy was cheating on them with another woman, would you take them back when you found out... It was about 90% said no they would not take him back.

In the same article they asked if he was cheating on them with a MAN and they found out, would you take them back... About 55% said YES, they would take them back.

I don't know what that means, but apparently a majority of women only care about cheating if it's with a female... If it's with a male, they can deal with it.

Seems odd, but that's what the poll had.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
That is odd Tu.   :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:08:03 PM »
That is odd Tu.   :-\

Maybe the women think they can "change him" back?

I am just telling you what I read.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »
Maybe the women think they can "change him" back?

I am just telling you what I read.
You can't change a person so these women are wasting their energy and time. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 10:16:43 PM »
You can't change a person so these women are wasting their energy and time. 

Not disagreeing... Just telling you what I read.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:21 PM »
Not disagreeing... Just telling you what I read.
I know Tu.   :)  Another theory is that maybe these women don't see men as competition to them?  In other words they don't mind their guys sleeping with men cause it isn't another female.   :-\  Messed up too. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 04:47:06 PM »
Ladies:

How would address the issue if you found out that your bodybuilder boyfriend who already had a lot of personality issues was doing the G4P scene?
I mean like why the hell would anyone want to continue in a relationship like that? If a bodybuilder was dating a female bodybuilder how would one not know that issues of this nature were taking place? ENLIGHTEN ME  ::)

She'd be more pissed off about him keeping money he earned for himself instead of spending it on her.
~

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 07:23:56 PM »
She'd be more pissed off about him keeping money he earned for himself instead of spending it on her.
Haha   ;D  It's all gross either way.  I would rather a poor faithful man. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 07:27:04 PM »
Haha   ;D  It's all gross either way.  I would rather a poor faithful man. 

x2

Even Carlton and Collingwood fans agree on this.
~

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 07:40:35 PM »
x2

Even Carlton and Collingwood fans agree on this.
I know these are footy teams here.   :-[  I don't follow football. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 08:07:26 PM »
I know these are footy teams here.   :-[  I don't follow football. 

I'm one of the few people outside AUS who follows that league.   :D

~

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 08:22:38 PM »
I'm one of the few people outside AUS who follows that league.   :D

I don't mind watching some grit iron.   :)  I know that was totally random.  HAHA   ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 09:46:12 AM »
Ladies:

I mean like why the hell would anyone want to continue in a relationship like that?

Some wouldn't have a problem w/it but I would.  He would be gone.

If a bodybuilder was dating a female bodybuilder how would one not know that issues of this nature were taking place? ENLIGHTEN ME  ::)

I was just talking to someone who competes frequently and they weren't clued in to some of this stuff so it does seem possible they aren't aware.   
R

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
How nasty is that?? The woman is gonna change the G4P bodybuilder? Right.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
I couldn't do it...it would hurt to much to know he was getting intimate with someone else...even if there wasn't an emotional connection behind it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 11:09:51 PM »
I couldn't do it...it would hurt to much to know he was getting intimate with someone else...even if there wasn't an emotional connection behind it.
Same here BS.  I would probably explode too...steam would be coming out of my ears!

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 07:46:33 AM »
I used to date a female bb'er when the gym where we both worked out at. She was 5'9" and 179 and had a great face, great wide back and legs. Skinny shits thought she was a guy when the backside!

Bodybuilding glued our relationship together. We were animals in the gym and in the bedroom. So, one time a guy in the gym wanted to know if we were interested in doing vids together. I was surprised at the offer and we didn't need the cash that bad. Instead, we had jobs, did some personal training, etc., to make it in the sport.
B

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 06:57:54 PM »
I used to date a female bb'er when the gym where we both worked out at. She was 5'9" and 179 and had a great face, great wide back and legs. Skinny shits thought she was a guy when the backside!

Bodybuilding glued our relationship together. We were animals in the gym and in the bedroom. So, one time a guy in the gym wanted to know if we were interested in doing vids together. I was surprised at the offer and we didn't need the cash that bad. Instead, we had jobs, did some personal training, etc., to make it in the sport.

so you are saying you regret not making the vid?  Trying to piece the story together into something more interesting.  Kidding...sorta.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 01:28:48 AM »

You with the guy or you with the girl?

My Phreak got an offer to star ;D ) in a muscle bear video, but he didn't do it. I would have been supportive. Men are no rivals to me. Women on the other hand...

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 06:45:29 PM »
Yeah seems like the same sex as yourself is more threatening

I.e. you're female and your partner is messing with a female is more threatening than you being female and your partner messing with a male

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 10:35:19 PM »
Yeah seems like the same sex as yourself is more threatening

I.e. you're female and your partner is messing with a female is more threatening than you being female and your partner messing with a male

"What does she have, that I don't have?" You can get a whole list of what is not so perfect about you. At least, that how I would hear it.

"What does he have, that I don't have?" Well, that would be obvious...

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:14 PM »
"What does she have, that I don't have?" You can get a whole list of what is not so perfect about you. At least, that how I would hear it.

Gee, bertha, what DOES he have that your partner doesn't have?! Hmmmm??   >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 08:35:28 PM »

So cheating is "not" always cheating...

Interesting.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »
Haven't a clue what G4P means (going for penis perhaps?), nevertheless I can post on this topic:

Straight female here...

I've just come back from a week in Amsterdam with Michael, a gay friend of mine from 25 years ago in Toronto (I live in London England now, so these days we meet up in Amsterdam or Paris every few years?

When I was 18 to 21, I lived with a young gorgeous man.  I worked and paid the rent.  I found out at the end that he was spending time with Michael.  I threw the slut out and Michael and I became life-long friends.  Michael tells me now that they didn't in fact have sex, they did too many drugs and danced and sweated half naked all night at the gay bar/disco then passed out (That was the 70's or 80's?

I never forgave the young gorgeous man.  I chucked him out, he fucked off and went to hell.  Since then, I've only looked upon men as travelling companions...

But as said above, I made a loving intense friendship with a dear funny homo.  Michael owes me big time and repays me by taking me first class to Amsterdam and Paris.....  I forgave him decades ago but he still wants to show me he's sorry and he's very very very rich nowadays, so good.

It rained in Amsterdam last week, I tried to download pix but it says file too large?  it's all on my iphone?

Darlin?  Make friends with your boyfriend's boyfriend and then tell your boyfriend to fuck right off

xLinda