Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 147944 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #575 on: September 07, 2012, 09:26:15 PM »
lol "fully understand how contests are judged"

who gives a shit how contests are judged?  who gives a shit what all these random people think?  god doesn't watch bodybuilding, therefore the best opinion, and final answer to this debate, lies with the best man.  and the best man sure as hell isn't going to care what a bunch of schmoes think!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: September 07, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »
Flex wheeler is the greatest ever, period.  Lard ass Dorian had no aesthetics, no arms, no taper, and a gut.  but because his asshole was striated he wins.  so  fucking gay this cult is

Same with ronnie.  Grotesque body, 40 inch gut, but still won

Flex Wheeler, despite his success, was wasted potential and one of the biggest pussies in bodybuilding, despite his prowess at fighting off ninjas.  He failed to win the O, which voids any claims of him being anywhere near the greatest.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »
ND: guilty of what he charges Neo with.

posts ronnie's quotes about dorian winning.  then says they don't count when ronnie says he would win.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #578 on: September 07, 2012, 10:52:22 PM »

posts ronnie's quotes about dorian winning.  then says they don't count when ronnie says he would win.

The best thing to do is not count what Ronnie or Dorian says about if either of them will win. Use quotes from everyone else (bodybuilders, experts, writers, etc.) for the debate, but then again MOST of the (bodybuilders, experts, writers, etc.) are in favor of Ronnie as being the best bodybuilder of All-Time. So, that should end the debate. There is no need to argue over and over.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #579 on: September 08, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »
I still don't get why the greatest bodybuilder of all time would be sporting calves like these. I know some will say that Yates' arms were shit too but prior to the bicep tear in 1994 they were almost flawless IMO. Something that can’t be said about Coleman's toothpick calves. It's always been embarrassing to look at.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: September 08, 2012, 02:52:19 AM »
I still don't get why the greatest bodybuilder of all time would be sporting calves like these. I know some will say that Yates' arms were shit too but prior to the bicep tear in 1994 they were almost flawless IMO. Something that can’t be said about Coleman's toothpick calves. It's always been embarrassing to look at.

Is he the Greatest BBer of all time....If your going on Statistics its 8 a piece to Him and Haney, Bye the same token Yates was NEVER Defeated after 1991...thats in the Olympia, GP, or anything else his win/lost record is 100% after 1991.... those 3 guys Contest Results win/lose Records are all in the Mix Haney/Coleman/Yates and why we are @ it Arnold @ 7 wins is there as well Never Losing again after the 1969 Olympia, there's no Certainty Coleman is in fact the "Greatest" of all time, you have 3 other Guys who could claim that Distinction.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #581 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:13 AM »
Is he the Greatest BBer of all time....If your going on Statistics its 8 a piece to Him and Haney, Bye the same token Yates was NEVER Defeated after 1991...thats in the Olympia, GP, or anything else his win/lost record is 100% after 1991.... those 3 guys Contest Results win/lose Records are all in the Mix Haney/Coleman/Yates and why we are @ it Arnold @ 7 wins is there as well Never Losing again after the 1969 Olympia, there's no Certainty Coleman is in fact the "Greatest" of all time, you have 4 other Guys who could claim that Distinction.

No, in my opinion Dorian Yates is the greatest of all time and Bodybuilding.com shares my view. Although Ronnie Coleman turned out the be the greatest winner (and loser) of all time I don't think that alone makes him the greatest and the same goes for Lee Haney.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: September 08, 2012, 03:06:57 AM »
No, in my opinion Dorian Yates is the greatest of all time and Bodybuilding.com shares my view. Although Ronnie Coleman turned out the be the greatest winner (and loser) of all time I don't think that alone makes him the greatest and the same goes for Lee Haney.
Yip everyone sees Different Ideals in what they Believe is the Best, if you had to break it Down who was the Greatest MR OLYMPIA of all time...well thats a No brainier....Haney or Coleman @ 8 Wins each and if your going off Win/lost Record to Break the Tie...its Haney Full stop, when someone says The Greatest of ALL TIME.....here's the Kicker....Bill Pearl Won the Professional MR UNIVERSE in 3 Different DECADES....1950s...1960s ....1971 none of the above can Claim that sort of Distinction though Time.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #583 on: September 08, 2012, 03:17:54 AM »
Arnold, Lee, Dorian or Ronnie. With different arguments you could make a case for anyone of them being the best. Is Arnold best because he won six straight and came 5 years later and still won? Or is it Lee Haney winning eight and his last win being really impressive against tough line-up? Dorian's six straight with toughest overall competition and nearly perfect pro record? Or Ronnie being involved in two the most toughest Olympias(98, 99) and raising the bar physique wise?

I would rank them(by criteria being dominance, physique and level of competition).

1. Ronnie
2. Dorian
3. Arnold
4. Lee

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #584 on: September 08, 2012, 03:25:01 AM »
ronnie was and is he greatest... his level sill hasnt been reached
choice is an illusion

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #585 on: September 08, 2012, 04:17:52 AM »
great shot of dorian 93 but as  you can see ronnie beats him

dorian's shit arms ruin the pose and his back is hard but thin and flat.

ronnie's is much thicker even at 247 pounds vs 257.

dorian often overdieted and came in flat, something ronnie did in 2002 etc.
Flower Boy Ran Away

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #586 on: September 08, 2012, 04:25:39 AM »

Please, please, please stop using the word "thin" in any context for a man who weighs 260 lbs at 4 percent bodyfat. It is EXTREMELY stupid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #587 on: September 08, 2012, 04:34:37 AM »
lol @ ND still clinging to old quotes. The most recent quotes are the only ones that matter. Ronnie says Dorian would lose to him at his prime and doesn't even consider Dorian the best bodybuilder he competed against ;D

No the most recent quotes are garbage according to you Ronnie is NOT a credible source  ;)

you wont escape this moron  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 08, 2012, 04:37:19 AM »

The difference being , I said that even because Ronnie said it doesn't make it true. and I said it don't count not because I don't agree with it but because Neo said Ronnie is NOT a credible source and he had a low IQ

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: September 08, 2012, 04:43:27 AM »
The best thing to do is not count what Ronnie or Dorian says about if either of them will win. Use quotes from everyone else (bodybuilders, experts, writers, etc.) for the debate, but then again MOST of the (bodybuilders, experts, writers, etc.) are in favor of Ronnie as being the best bodybuilder of All-Time. So, that should end the debate. There is no need to argue over and over.

I never really counted what Ronnie said anyway because I said even if he said it doesn't make it true. I've always maintained what the judges say is the only thing that matters

Neo on the other hand is forced to try and use Ronnie now and he looks like a giant moron because he said he wasn't a credible source and even said the guy is a moron , now he wants to use Ronnie , he's not getting away with that. He posted those quotes and it backfired right in his face

And this isn't about Ronnie being the best of all-time , I've already said he technically is because of the Olympia wins and pro wins. That has nothing to do with could he beat Dorian at his best

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 08, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
I know, right? ND keeps getting owned in this thread. The only worse ownage I've seen was Sucky in the call out thread

You owned yourself kid  ;)

See that's the best part Neo , I always said even if Ronnie said it doesn't make it true  ;D I never said he wasn't a credible source or stupid LMFAO now you have to post pro Ronnie quotes and look like a gigantic douche bag in the process because I'm right here to rub your nose in your own shit once again

no, I don't care what Ronnie says b/c he's not a credible source. Tigerman provided a good example with Ronnie thinking he won the 06 Mr. Olympia. We all know the outcome of that contest.

who gives a shit what Ronnie said? Have you ever listened to him talk? No offense to the guy, but he sounds like he's a few IQ points shy of triple digits.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: September 08, 2012, 04:53:00 AM »

hahaha yates back is "thin and flat," now we've heard it all ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #592 on: September 08, 2012, 06:28:37 AM »
A Dorian fan
Not a Dorian fanboy
Good post
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: September 08, 2012, 06:32:57 AM »
A Dorian fan
Not a Dorian fanboy
Good post

Says the Ronnie fanboy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #594 on: September 08, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »
hahaha yates back is "thin and flat," now we've heard it all ::)

its thin in flat relative to vastly thicker Ronnie's back, something the dorian nuthuggers may never understand... ::)

but then, to say peak ronnie gets beat by anyone isn't exactly smart..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #595 on: September 08, 2012, 06:36:49 AM »
ouch. look at the difference in thickness there.
Flower Boy Ran Away

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #596 on: September 08, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
its thin in flat relative to vastly thicker Ronnie's back, something the dorian nuthuggers may never understand... ::)

No it isn't thin and flat in comparison either. The bulk of Ronnie's back bunches up much higher in poses...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: September 08, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »

His back is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM thin that's not applicable in any context of the word and not against Ronnie. When you tried this claim the first time you got laughed at and you're still getting laughed at

You have NO clue whose back is thicker especially based on a 2D picture with different lighting and different angles. the ONLY way you could accurately say who had a thicker back is if they were on-stage side-by-side under the exact same lighting and the same circumstances

everything you type is laughable just like your lopsided comparisons and your stupid commentary. I'm still laughing at Ronnie dominated more in 98 than Dorian did in 93 by winning by 3 points

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #598 on: September 08, 2012, 09:18:42 AM »
No it isn't thin and flat in comparison either. The bulk of Ronnie's back bunches up much higher in poses...

in other words, its much thicker than paper thin dorian's back :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #599 on: September 08, 2012, 09:19:40 AM »
You have NO clue whose back is thicker especially based on a 2D picture with different lighting and different angles

oh boy here come the pathetic excuses... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away