Author Topic: steroid pills?  (Read 9876 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: steroid pills?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 12:25:58 PM »
my brother took 40mg a day of dbol for 10 weeks and went to the doctor before and after cycle. everything was perfectly fine. he gained 24 pounds and kept 15 of those and he was lean when he started. he lost some reps when he came off but his strength was 95% of when he was on. not bad for a under 200 dollar cycle. it was his first cycle BTW about 5 years ago. deca/dbol also worked great for him and tons of other people i know.

do some research, there are better options but you will pay for it.

8)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 12:28:55 PM »

oh i remember ... 'clutchin his chest with a face like a rotten strawberry'... summat like that!  :D

i get dbols for £120 for a thousand thai pinks ... i think the arseholes at the gym sell em for £20 to £25 quid per 100.

gimme your address .. ll send ya some!  ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 02:30:14 PM »
Uh, guys, I think this one got away from us a bit.

How about a simple question to Condor:  How old are you? 

Also, how long have you been training?  What are your goals?  How is your diet?

For all you all know, you,ve been arguing over whether or not a 13 year old should be taking dbol or test :-[

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 09:04:52 PM »
Yeah, f**k it,,  go for it kid...  50mg of D-Bol a week is way better for you and more effective than 500mg of test.....  ::)

Have Fun...

I agree, BG.........In my experience people I've seen on D-bol only cycle lose their gains after coming off because most of it was water weight.  They keep strength, but not the size.  I would not recommend a D-bol only cycle....waste of time, IMO.

thanks guys for all the advice....it seems as though my best bet is to educate myself as much as possible before trying anything.  I appreciate it.

^YES.  wait.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 02:08:34 AM »
Your first lesson is to not listen to anything Sir Duchaine has to say, he's a racist moron who could give a shit if he led you to your own grave..

Your second is that Orals can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, you should really focus on injectables, mainly Test...  Try 500mg for 8-12 weeks and read up on PCT before you start.

Once you get used to the needles the fear will go away...

Yeah, it's a lot safer to inject yourself with something which was probably synthesized in an Iranian bathtub. Think abscesses, systemic infection, and anaphylactic shock, you cunt.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2005, 04:35:29 AM »

i know... i'v always questioned the 'pins are safer' statement.

i mean you swallow a few pill and you may have elevated liver enzymes for a while which return to normal... but the side effects of a bad jab are abscesses , blood poisonin and death .

call me irrational but i feel far safer gobblin dbol than pinnin test enanthate!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2005, 07:52:16 AM »
Uh, guys, I think this one got away from us a bit.

How about a simple question to Condor:  How old are you? 

Also, how long have you been training?  What are your goals?  How is your diet?

For all you all know, you,ve been arguing over whether or not a 13 year old should be taking dbol or test :-[

I'm 27, been training for about 4.5 years, went from near anorexic-state of 135 to about 180 now (160 during diet).  I'd like to get big but keep a V-shape.  Diet is decently clean.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005, 09:19:27 AM »
I agree, BG.........In my experience people I've seen on D-bol only cycle lose their gains after coming off because most of it was water weight.  They keep strength, but not the size.  I would not recommend a D-bol only cycle....waste of time, IMO.

DIV

Thats because D'bol gives rise to a lot of waterweight, comparitive to say, Anavar, you fucking idiot!

To wit, are you suggesting that a cycle of test -  that would blow some folks up with water - will result in 'all the size gains being kept'? equally so, are you suggesting an oral only cycle of winstrol and/or Anavar would result in a massive loss of gains post cycle? fuck off, you clown

To further piss over your asinine point, tell me, what were Zieglers original - and well documented, highly successfull stacks - composed of?

Assholes

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2005, 09:57:19 AM »
Thats because D'bol gives rise to a lot of waterweight, comparitive to say, Anavar, you fucking idiot!

To wit, are you suggesting that a cycle of test -  that would blow some folks up with water - will result in 'all the size gains being kept'? equally so, are you suggesting an oral only cycle of winstrol and/or Anavar would result in a massive loss of gains post cycle? fuck off, you clown

To further piss over your asinine point, tell me, what were Zieglers original - and well documented, highly successfull stacks - composed of?

Assholes

I'm not suggesting shit, Duchaine.

I KNOW. 

I've written cycles for people......amateurs, people I know, people on HERE. 

Been studying AAS and ancillaries for years.

If you'd read Duchaine you'd know that a D-bol only cycle is a waste of time......

DIV

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2005, 01:29:49 PM »

I KNOW. 

If you'd read Duchaine you'd know that a D-bol only cycle is a waste of time......

DIV

Shit DIV, thats a great way of sidestepping the Ziegler question, not to mention the Anavar and Winstrol question

But no bother, I mean... you have written cycles, and studied ancillaries

::)

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2005, 02:30:14 PM »

I KNOW. 

DIV

The 'test is best' mantra is not for everybody......some people get horrendous sides and fill up like a water balloon, losing virtually everything once stopping the cycle....the reason?....they'd gained virtually fuck all anyway, wake up people.....carrying around 20lbs of water weight does not constitute a 'great' cycle.

My first few cycles were test based..... test/d-bol.....test/deca.....the usual, and i made good gains on the scales.....except that i looked puffy, had moon face, greasy skin etc and pissed away all my 'gains' once the water left my system...... and this was using all the advice about ancillaries trotted out on this site and many others.... nolva, HCG, clomid etc.....

Test cycles just werent doing it for me, i felt great and got strong in the gym but it was like taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.....

I'm currently on a cycle of Primo as my injectable and Winstrol as my oral.....theres no test and i dont give a fuck....i look better than on any test based cycles i've done.....i'm not full of water, weight is up and while the growth isnt as 'amazing' as when on test i know i wont piss 10lbs of it away as water weight when the cycle ends.....also because its a mild cycle of what are considered 'safe' anabolics i havent needed to bother with all the nolva crap.

I already have the gear for my next cycle.....Boldenone as my injectable and Anavar as the oral.....no test again..... as Freeagain once said on here, muscle gained is muscle gained......damn right, 20lb of bloat is not and never will be muscle. I'd sooner gain it slowly with milder anabolics and not get all watery and have to worry about side effects.....if i only gain 5-7lbs on the next cycle i know it wil be 5-7lbs of muscle and not water.

(p.s my cycle advice comes from an IFBB pro and former MrUniverse....he's not against test but he is open minded enough to realise that its not the only way.....ask MaxRep what gear the the guys in the 60s and 70s took.....test was considered 'dirty'....there are other ways)
C.U.N.T

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2005, 06:37:27 PM »
The 'test is best' mantra is not for everybody......some people get horrendous sides and fill up like a water balloon, losing virtually everything once stopping the cycle....the reason?....they'd gained virtually f**k all anyway, wake up people.....carrying around 20lbs of water weight does not constitute a 'great' cycle.

My first few cycles were test based..... test/d-bol.....test/deca.....the usual, and i made good gains on the scales.....except that i looked puffy, had moon face, greasy skin etc and pissed away all my 'gains' once the water left my system...... and this was using all the advice about ancillaries trotted out on this site and many others.... nolva, HCG, clomid etc.....

Test cycles just werent doing it for me, i felt great and got strong in the gym but it was like taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.....

I'm currently on a cycle of Primo as my injectable and Winstrol as my oral.....theres no test and i dont give a f**k....i look better than on any test based cycles i've done.....i'm not full of water, weight is up and while the growth isnt as 'amazing' as when on test i know i wont piss 10lbs of it away as water weight when the cycle ends.....also because its a mild cycle of what are considered 'safe' anabolics i havent needed to bother with all the nolva crap.

I already have the gear for my next cycle.....Boldenone as my injectable and Anavar as the oral.....no test again..... as Freeagain once said on here, muscle gained is muscle gained......damn right, 20lb of bloat is not and never will be muscle. I'd sooner gain it slowly with milder anabolics and not get all watery and have to worry about side effects.....if i only gain 5-7lbs on the next cycle i know it wil be 5-7lbs of muscle and not water.

(p.s my cycle advice comes from an IFBB pro and former MrUniverse....he's not against test but he is open minded enough to realise that its not the only way.....ask MaxRep what gear the the guys in the 60s and 70s took.....test was considered 'dirty'....there are other ways)

Cycling is overrated, I quit that shit a long time ago.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2005, 06:53:47 PM »

Yeah, because you are obviously the fucking font of gear knowledge, you - as with all of other areas of lifes bounty, know fuck all about it

clown

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2005, 10:01:56 PM »

I realize that different things work for different people.

Just saying that in my experience, a D-bol only cycle doesn't lead to any significant gains once the water gain is flushed out.  Of course it's possible that some people can gain from it, usually novice AAS users with virgin receptors. 

I just don't recommend it to people who ask me.

For me, Test is the key to all stacks.........even alone if need be.

I learned through alot of reading, several "guru" books, a couple consultations with Author L. Rea and trial & error on my part.

I believe you said you never come off, right?

Sounds nice.

DIV

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 07:31:40 PM »
I'm actually more worried about the size and strength loss when coming off a cycle.  From what I've read, you get so used to the gains that when you come off you suffer not only physically but psycologically, and that this is the catalyst for an addiction. 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 08:20:34 PM »
http://www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com/ 
is this site real or does anyone use it... just out of curiosity i dont wanna start.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 09:42:32 PM »
I'm actually more worried about the size and strength loss when coming off a cycle.  From what I've read, you get so used to the gains that when you come off you suffer not only physically but psycologically, and that this is the catalyst for an addiction. 

Exactly.

Physical depression (of hormones) can lead to Psychological depression....

It happens.

DIV

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2005, 03:53:41 AM »
I believe you said you never come off, right?

Sounds nice.

It is, I just came off my diet a couple months ago and currently weigh 250 lean,,  you never get fat when you stay on.  That cycling shit is for the birds. I just come off everything except about 200mg of test every once in a while. Hoping to hit 265 by spring. We'll see how the slin works out. It's nice living next to Mexico.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2005, 06:06:45 AM »
It is, I just came off my diet a couple months ago and currently weigh 250 lean,,  you never get fat when you stay on.  That cycling shit is for the birds. I just come off everything except about 200mg of test every once in a while. Hoping to hit 265 by spring. We'll see how the slin works out. It's nice living next to Mexico.

I've been on maintenance does of 250MG Sustanon ew for about 4 months now......haven't run any cycles for awhile.......I'm contemplating just doing what you are doing and running cycles followed by maintenance in-between.

Is it really worth it to stay on?  Are you the one who said he didn't want kids?

DIV

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2005, 06:16:01 AM »
I've been on maintenance does of 250MG Sustanon ew for about 4 months now......haven't run any cycles for awhile.......I'm contemplating just doing what you are doing and running cycles followed by maintenance in-between.

Is it really worth it to stay on?  Are you the one who said he didn't want kids?

DIV

do you have any testicles left ??

im sorry but havin an empty ball bag would traumatise me too much.

iv always advocated dbol only cycles for newbys. as mentioned above... the first use of roids produces amazin results... ones which can never be replicated .

if i was a newby id be smashin handfulls of dbol into my greedy gob for 6 to 10 weeks ... and lovin the results.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005, 06:25:56 AM »

do you have any testicles left ??

im sorry but havin an empty ball bag would traumatise me too much.

What the fu.ck are you talking about?

I'm on maintenance doses, not megadoses.........plus Dostinex, HCG make sure I have no problems.

I'm not advocating staying on, but 250MG ew is nothing........

Read the thread before you jump to conclusions.

DIV

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005, 06:44:03 AM »
What the fu.ck are you talking about?

I'm on maintenance doses, not megadoses.........plus Dostinex, HCG make sure I have no problems.

I'm not advocating staying on, but 250MG ew is nothing........

Read the thread before you jump to conclusions.

DIV

'maintenance dose' lmfao... you mean you are takin exogenous test at supra physiological quantitys that will shut down your potatoes  .... and you think you aint actually 'on'!!

bwhahahahaha ... i love the mental games people play with themselves... no such thing as maintenance or 'bridges' ... you cyclin whether you like it or not.

oh and there is no problem im sure ... you usin other meds to kepp your balls resmblin normal size,lol

oh everythin is okay then... silly me.

sorry for 'cuttin your balls off' intellectually by posin a question ... men get very touchy about their 'masculinity'!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2005, 07:31:19 AM »
'maintenance dose' lmfao... you mean you are takin exogenous test at supra physiological quantitys that will shut down your potatoes  .... and you think you aint actually 'on'!!

bwhahahahaha ... i love the mental games people play with themselves... no such thing as maintenance or 'bridges' ... you cyclin whether you like it or not.

oh and there is no problem im sure ... you usin other meds to kepp your balls resmblin normal size,lol

oh everythin is okay then... silly me.

sorry for 'cuttin your balls off' intellectually by posin a question ... men get very touchy about their 'masculinity'!

Nah......I feel you, but it's not like I can't function.

250MG Sustanon ew can shut you down, but it's not nearly as bad as megadosing.....

I'm just considering doing what BG is doing..........staying on indefinitely.

DIV

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2005, 09:22:27 AM »
Nah......I feel you, but it's not like I can't function.

250MG Sustanon ew can shut you down, but it's not nearly as bad as megadosing.....

I'm just considering doing what BG is doing..........staying on indefinitely.

DIV

250 will shut you down,,, and is more than you produce normally...
I gained 30lbs my first cycle and I only took 250mg sust and 50mg deca...
but it's not dangerous to my knowledge. 250mg is pretty easy on the body, probably easier than coming off all together which is quite a strain on the body and mind.

Cycling made me feel all fucked up, now I always feel good...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2005, 09:37:50 AM »
250 will shut you down,,, and is more than you produce normally...
I gained 30lbs my first cycle and I only took 250mg sust and 50mg deca...
but it's not dangerous to my knowledge. 250mg is pretty easy on the body, probably easier than coming off all together which is quite a strain on the body and mind.

^That's why I'm only using 250MG Sustanon........until I decide whether I want to run a real cycle or stay on permanent.

DIV