Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 12:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: one muscle group per week  (Read 1385 times)
halinsmm
Getbig II

Getbig!

« on: November 16, 2005, 02:21:42 PM »

before 2 weeks ago i've been training each muscle group twice a week w/ 2 days rest in between. i've gotten stronger from this and gained size in the past 4 years, but i just switched over to working out 1 muscle group per week and i can already feel the difference. it also gives me more time to train each group with more exercises. i'm gonna try out my new routine and see where it gets me within the next year
Report to moderator   Logged
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 02:23:17 PM »

before 2 weeks ago i've been training each muscle group twice a week w/ 2 days rest in between. i've gotten stronger from this and gained size in the past 4 years, but i just switched over to working out 1 muscle group per week and i can already feel the difference. it also gives me more time to train each group with more exercises. i'm gonna try out my new routine and see where it gets me within the next year

Good luck! i've made my best gains training each muscle once a week.

Cool
spidey007
Getbig II

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 06:43:05 AM »

i've been at one per week for years now, and i feel it's the only way to really train naturally
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!