Author Topic: NPC Men's Physique Seminar in Las Vegas - learn to pose right  (Read 12276 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: NPC Men's Physique Seminar in Las Vegas - learn to pose right
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »
Do you honestly think that these guys just train their lower legs but not their upper legs.  These guys are in shape, upper legs and all.

Okay, calm down. I could almost sense your enthusiasm and hard on through the computer screen. Gee.
X

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:16 AM »
They should wear spandex shorts.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2012, 01:30:55 PM »
They should wear spandex shorts.

outed!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:09 PM »
More fees for Dad and the Fat Son.  Sorry Ron, but it's TRUE.  The division is bullshit.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 01:50:58 PM »
MPD and WPD, along with bikini is a joke. The NPC needed a cash cow and they found it. I can go to Clearwater Beach during sprin break and find 10 girls that could get a pro bikini card.

WPD is bbing "lite". Why not just have a drug tested class? If the women dont want to be on a ton of gear, drug tested classes should be an option. The judging is all over the place.

I think the bikini was smart, women want to be fit not big like bodybuilders. Plus if your at the show you get eye candy and potential hook up. A win all the way around if you ask me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
Time for Ulisses Jr and our boy KP85 (Kevin) to start their assault and clean up.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
Do you honestly think that these guys just train their lower legs but not their upper legs.  These guys are in shape, upper legs and all.

No! I try not to presume, it's rather more probable that most of them train legs as well.

I want to raise the question of why it is mandatory (is it?) to wear long shorts and thereby hiding a big part of what we usually call a physique. I just find it peculiar that it's called "Men's physique". Why not an honest name, like "Best Beach Boy Body"..

Theoretically it could be match sticks under the shorts of the winner, so are you supposed to imagine or are the legs not part of a physique? What are they communicating with this?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »
Does anyone think Men's Physique can help bbing? It seems most fans are finally over the mass monsters and would rather reward aesthetics. In the 80s it seemed like at 1 point their was a genuine hope that it could go mainstream with the likes of Bob Paris, Lee Labrada etc..now that thought is laughable at best.

MPP is still in its beginning stages and I think with some obvious changes (showing legs, traditional posing) it could be a great thing. Those guys look way better than some of the ifbb whales today and if they continue to train and the league evolves we could potentialy see some amazing builds. Physiques that the average person would actually want rather than scoff at.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »
Does anyone think Men's Physique can help bbing? It seems most fans of bbing are finally over the mass monsters and would rather reward aesthetics. In the 80s it seemed like at 1 point their was a genuine hope that bbing could go mainstream with the likes of Bob Paris, Lee Labrada etc..now that thought is laughable at best.

MPP is still in its beginning stages and I think with some obvious changes (showing legs, traditional posing) it could be a great thing. Those guys look way better than some of the ifbb whales today and if they continue to train and the league evolves we could potentialy see some amazing builds. Physiques that the average person would actually want rather than scoff at.
It's more marketable but I doubt we will ever see Physiques like this winning Top level "BB" shows - which is unfortunate

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »