Author Topic: Lance Armstrong losing all of his titles vs USADA  (Read 24041 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Drug addict Lance Armstrong losing all his titles vs USADA
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2012, 07:54:57 PM »
What "they" say is that it was just testosterone as far as steroids and it makes perfect sense.

Because he has one nut. Which would stand to reason since thats the usual when it comes to post-cancer therapy. For God's sake, the dude had something like a less than 10% chance to live. I could careless what he was on or how much he took, he fucking lived through hell and still came back to win Tour De Frances. Even if he has one ball, most don't have have the "ball" he has.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2012, 08:08:44 PM »
If he beat worldclass athletes who were on PEDs while being natural, he must have superior, reptilian genetics. Should become an IFBB pro.
X

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2012, 08:22:36 PM »
Smart move to deny deny deny deny. If you keep saying something over and over eventually some idiot will believe it. The proof is there and he STILL denies.

Get him on Dr Phil and offer him to take a polygraph test so he can show his innocence to the nation. He'd refuse saying that the polygraph was flawed.  ::)

Once again for the retards....what proof is "there"?

So after passing 500-600 of the strictest, most sophisticated, random drug tests in the world of sports, he should go on Dr. Fucking Fraud Phil show and take a lie detector test to prove his undeniable innocence?

Sure.....Oprah should takeover drug testing for the Olympics, she seems kinda reputable. Fuck some of you people are chronically stupid. Seventeen fucking years later and he is still being tried and convicted in a court of public opinion without due process or a shred of physical evidence.

Croatian

• Getbig II
Re: Nike stands by Lance Armstrong as well as ALL OF HIS SPONSORS
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2012, 10:15:53 PM »
? who actually initiated all this anti Lance action ?, name/s ??????

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »
Seriously, who gives a shit? Look at all this hype and energy surrounding some cyclists medals. All this passion.

Just imagine if people took this same passion and put it to a worthwhile cause (homelessness, hunger, crime). The world would be a lot better in place.

Instead, we have a bunch of internet warriors and people all crying by the fact that he is stripped of his 7 titles. There are a lot more important things to worry about. I, for one, do not care, nor lose sleep over this incident.

I mean, it sucks for Lance, but oh well.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2012, 10:55:36 PM »
So the nation is ok with athletes doping for the sole purpose to entertain them? Do you at least realize what is implied by what you re saying?

This is the real debate. People want to see soccer players, fottball players, hokey players, baseball players, basketball players and so on do amazing stuff constantly, to be on top everytime they turn the TV on, this is why in these billions dollars industries everyone is on PED. So what is the real problem... these people cheating while pretending they dont, or the masses that dont want them to be boring to watch, condemn them when they re exposed, but act as if nothing was going on most of the time. Fucked up society.
Our society today wants to believe that all of these people are superhuman, and that if you work hard enough (with a hard luck story to tell) then you too can join the pantheon of superhumans. We lift sports heroes up and hold them as Gods---immortals, that are too good to use drugs...
Those in the know, know better than to believe  that the farm boy from Idaho only eats eggs, steak and bacon, and comes from a big boned family is all natural...but there are people who want to believe. And the athletes and the corporations must sell the 'farm boy' image.
Because, Americans think that they are the fairest people on earth, and nobody likes a "cheater", even when evrybody is doing the "cheating"

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2012, 11:07:57 PM »
He was randomly tested 63 times, in one year. "Randomly" as in, "knock-knock, I know you're eating dinner right now Mr Armstrong, but we need you to piss in this cup right now" - and "ring-ring, where are you right now, Mr Armstrong, we need blood samples immediately"

Sixty three times. Not a single sample came back positive. The French tried and tried. It got to the point that he didn't trust his samples out of his sight. All had "B" samples that were tested as well. WTF else do they want?! If he cheated, he apparently knew ways to mask the samples and avoid detection that no one else knew?!

Come on! I believe cycling to be as strife with cheating as any other endurance or strength related sport. But if you pass, you pass.....don't dig up ten "witnesses", ten plus years later and say "you're guilty of a sport we don't even control, and oh yeah....thanks American tax payers for funding this!"

I'd be done with it, too. Ask those "witnesses" that were his team mates if they're willing to pay back the portion of the winnings that Lance gave them.....since you know, he didn't win legitimately, and he's being stripped.

If they did not physically see him pee in the cup he could have had clean samples ready in strategic places for whenever they knocked. Perhaps they were even heated to make it seem more legit? Who knows. All the top guys are on drugs, come on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Our society today wants to believe that all of these people are superhuman, and that if you work hard enough (with a hard luck story to tell) then you too can join the pantheon of superhumans. We lift sports heroes up and hold them as Gods---immortals, that are too good to use drugs...
Those in the know, know better than to believe  that the farm boy from Idaho only eats eggs, steak and bacon, and comes from a big boned family is all natural...but there are people who want to believe. And the athletes and the corporations must sell the 'farm boy' image.
Because, Americans think that they are the fairest people on earth, and nobody likes a "cheater", even when evrybody is doing the "cheating"

Yes. The whole notion that "anything is possible" is entirely implausible. Beethoven was conducting symphonies at 5 years old. All the hard work and will in the world wont make 99.9% of the population accomplish this. As much as we do not want to admit, there are some people who are born with an innate ability for sports, arts, science, etc. We do not all possess these traits and even with all the hard work, will most likely never possess these them. We should be happy with what we can accomplish given our limitations, both physical and mental.
X

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2012, 11:59:47 PM »
So the nation is ok with athletes doping for the sole purpose to entertain them? Do you at least realize what is implied by what you re saying?

This is the real debate. People want to see soccer players, fottball players, hokey players, baseball players, basketball players and so on do amazing stuff constantly, to be on top everytime they turn the TV on, this is why in these billions dollars industries everyone is on PED. So what is the real problem... these people cheating while pretending they dont, or the masses that dont want them to be boring to watch, condemn them when they re exposed, but act as if nothing was going on most of the time. Fucked up society.

The American Dream.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2012, 12:48:35 AM »
How could USADA strip Lance of his 7 Tour de France titles, only Tour (with WADA's assistance) can do this,  ???.
Where is record of his biological sport passport ?.
Tour is French sporting event , not the U.S.A.'s event ????.

Lets say, an American bodybuilder  winn World bodybuilding title in Paris & USADA takes away his title because he was on juice ?.
Perhaps they can strip Arnold of his French Mr.Olympia title too,  :P. Or ASADA (Australia's WADA) "can" strip Jay of his American  Mr.Olympia titles.
Where is geographical logic ?

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »
where the fuck is nails with the flojo coverup?  why would they let flojo go, but take down jones and armstrong?

the greatest ever...

:)

I don't know, man. I think at that time the US was just so sick of losing to the countries with state-sponsored doping that they just let it slide. Doping by the Eastern European countries was so out of control at that time..."women" put up times that still haven't been broken 20+ years later. I mean, I have to laugh looking at the women in the sprints in the video you posted. Look at all of the white women in the sprint! Compare that to the most recent 100 meter women's final in London with far more rigorous drug testing...all the sprinters are black. FloJo just showed with all things being equal that American sprinters (particular those of African heritage) would mop the floor with any of the Eastern European women. In a similar vain, I think the witchunt against Armstrong is misguided. Of course he doped...but they all did. It was an even playing field really, and Lance was simply the best.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:27 AM »
I think they should have two Olympics, one tested and the other untested.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2012, 02:22:30 AM »
So Nike stands by someone who has never won anything without cheating?  I'm putting a stop to this nonsense

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2012, 02:51:24 AM »

Even this fine figure of a man?

Yeh bro because all you do is take steroids for years and muscles just grow on you  ;) fuck some of you are stupid

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2012, 02:52:49 AM »

Why? Nothing would change just all the athletes saying 'My times haven't changed because my morals are too great to ever be a drug cheat' they make the most money from sponsorship no-one will sponsor a 'drug cheat'

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2012, 03:07:12 AM »
Once again for the retards....what proof is "there"?

So after passing 500-600 of the strictest, most sophisticated, random drug tests in the world of sports, he should go on Dr. Fucking Fraud Phil show and take a lie detector test to prove his undeniable innocence?

Sure.....Oprah should takeover drug testing for the Olympics, she seems kinda reputable. Fuck some of you people are chronically stupid. Seventeen fucking years later and he is still being tried and convicted in a court of public opinion without due process or a shred of physical evidence.

If you think Lance never used any PED's you are fucking stupid. Maybe if you were part of the general public it would be ok but posting on getbig is another thing. You dumbfucks think bodybuilders juice and so juice=muscles you have no idea what is going on.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2012, 03:07:42 AM »

Even this fine figure of a man?

I don't believe so. The times they're riding now are way down from the Lance era. This is a good read:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/jul/13/bradley-wiggins-dope-drugs

O

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2012, 03:25:30 AM »

Yep - and guess which one the public will pay to see.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2012, 03:39:38 AM »
this is fucking nuts. read this. this tygart fuckface will be the most hated man in sports before this is over

http://www.xtri.com/features/detail/284-itemId.511714298.html

"No, despite the officially sounding name, it turns out the "United States Anti-doping Agency is not a part of the federal government. Although it receives almost 90 percent of its funding from the federal grants, the USADA is a government program masquerading as a non-profit organization. This non-profit status allows it to investigate and prosecute athletes without affording them the constitutional and due process protections required of other federal agencies. This status also allows it to prosecute athletes with a lower burden of proof than the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard that would have been required in the previous investigation by the USDOJ. Finally, it allows a situation where the same man, Mr. Travis T. Tygart is allowed to serve as Prosecutor, Jury and Judge in the investigation of Lance Armstrong. "

"In the letter, Mr. Tygart informs Armstrong that he has 10 days to submit evidence to a Review Board that will determine if there is "sufficient evidence of doping" to continue with a full hearing. In his defense, Armstrong can only offer written materials to the Review Board. He will not even be allowed to know the names of the cyclists that have allegedly testified against him. "

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:40 AM »
shit like this makes my blood boil

"Mr. Tygart has allegedly caught several other cyclists doping, and offered them immunity in exchange for their testimony against Lance. Shouldn't the credibility of such a witness be at least considered?"

of course they will say lance was full of peds when they dont have to do it in public. this is so fucking wrong. amazing that this fruitdick tygart can do this

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2012, 06:21:25 AM »
good call.

finally, an athlete smart enough to just keep the money and fame and ignore this little footnote.

everyone knows that everyone in the damn bike race was doping.  

I shake my head at the guys facing prison because they lie about something that isn't a crime... thus creating a crime for which they can see prison.

If congress ever indicts me to talk about steroids or masturbation or the awesomeness of getbig, I'm taking the 5th while eating a corn dog in slow mo while making eye contact with the camera... just so the networks can't show it.

Good post. He listened to his legal team and it will keep him out of court and out of jail.

I see it as this, the Tour De France is one of the most grueling, intense, tough and hard sporting events on Earth. Everyone in cycling also dopes and not just some test to heal up or GH for joints etc...they are at the cutting edge of blood doping, masking and real laboratory stuff. With that in mind, Lance Armstrongs achievement of 7 (7!) titles, esp. after recovering from cancer,  is made to be all the more impressive.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2012, 08:14:12 AM »
If you think Lance never used any PED's you are fucking stupid. Maybe if you were part of the general public it would be ok but posting on getbig is another thing. You dumbfucks think bodybuilders juice and so juice=muscles you have no idea what is going on.

Jesus fucking Christ in a chariot......

It does not matter what "you" or "I" think, it matters what can be proven in a court of law using legitimate physical evidence. A man's entire professional career is at stake. Some egotistical little prick in a taxpayer funded government agency doesn't get to decide guilt based on a biased witch hunt. There is no legitimate due process in what the USADA is doing. Of course cycling is strife with drugs, which makes the actions of the USADA and Lance's former teammates even more questionable. Tygart and the USADA need to catch a big fish to justify their continued existence - so the outcome of their kangaroo court will never be in question.

This discussion isn't about Armstrong breaking the rules of his sport during the time he competed, that has NEVER been proven. It is about seventeen years of witch hunting, and the total ignoring of the rights of a U.S. citizen by a federal government agency. Contrary to popular belief....it's still "innocent until proven guilty" in America, and for Chrissakes they've had numerous opportunities to convict and the doping charges have been dropped EVERY time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2012, 08:58:50 AM »
Because he has one nut. Which would stand to reason since thats the usual when it comes to post-cancer therapy. For God's sake, the dude had something like a less than 10% chance to live. I could careless what he was on or how much he took, he fucking lived through hell and still came back to win Tour De Frances. Even if he has one ball, most don't have have the "ball" he has.

I meant it makes sense from a drug testing and performance enhancing perspective.
And Lance used test BEFORE getting cancer as well. His use has nothing to do with having one testicle.

Everything he is is built up on a lie. From start to finish it's a lie and being able to lie like that for so long makes him a psychopath.

Burn it all (sports) down and start again. These false idols need to fall... maybe the general public will start to accept drug use once they start seeing everyone uses drugs.

Lance will NEVER come clean because he's a psycho and a dirtbag. He will lie to the very end.

Drugs = good.

Liars = bad.

Coach, Lance would lie to your face about the drug issue. He would deny it man to man, all the while both of you knowing the truth. Do you respect such a man? Would Jesus approve of Lance?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »
I meant it makes sense from a drug testing and performance enhancing perspective.
And Lance used test BEFORE getting cancer as well. His use has nothing to do with having one testicle.

Everything he is is built up on a lie. From start to finish it's a lie and being able to lie like that for so long makes him a psychopath.

Burn it all (sports) down and start again. These false idols need to fall... maybe the general public will start to accept drug use once they start seeing everyone uses drugs.

Lance will NEVER come clean because he's a psycho and a dirtbag. He will lie to the very end.

Drugs = good.

Liars = bad.

Coach, Lance would lie to your face about the drug issue. He would deny it man to man, all the while both of you knowing the truth. Do you respect such a man? Would Jesus approve of Lance?
You've been brainwashed spending too much time on that other site, take a step back and realize it just isn't that serious. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »

Drugs = good.

Liars = bad.

Yes, he was juicing before his cancer, which makes me wonder whether the steroids accelerated his disease... he got a severe case too, metastasis to the brain and abdomen and what-not.

What a find mind-boggling is that he went straight back on it to recover from the surgeries and chemo. I think he admitted using in order to get back on his feet again.

I mean wtf?