Author Topic: Lance Armstrong losing all of his titles vs USADA  (Read 24042 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Drug addict Lance Armstrong losing all his titles vs USADA
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »
Statistically you are 10x's more likely to have a PO than I am. :)

I'm not a sports fan either, but for any organization to claim he has done something with only hearsay evidence is bullshit.

I mean look at "g_thing", been calling me a convict for years, but I bet my record is cleaner than his. :D

The only thing I would be more likely than you to do, is immigrate to the USA in a homemade raft, but I was born in the USA, so that's impossible.  And Tony Montana is fictional, so we can rule out the drug trade.  But your convict ass mugshot is plain as day.  You are the ONLY GetBigger with a convict in a box gif.  That must say something, douchebag conehead. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »
Mainstream America is stupid enough to believe he has never taken banned substances but every single member of this board knows better. WE KNOW he cheated. It's stupid to defend that.

Bodybuilding does not test...we accept that and that is why bodybuilding has become what it has become. Cycling DOES test, and those athletes should accept the consequences. Who fucking cares if they are picking on one man.....it's a start to enforce the fucking rules which is a good thing.

Lance Armstrong has been lying so long that he probably believes his own bullshit now. And tons of fucking people have had cancer and battled voraciously....not just Lance. So fuck him playing the pity card.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
Re: Nike stands by Lance Armstrong as well as ALL OF HIS SPONSORS
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2012, 04:48:01 PM »
I'm not buying it.  She was more decorated than Marion Jones, so they were running extra test to bring her down, esp after her olympic qualifiers.  Like I said, it's more body design and training.  She was a 400 - 800 meter runner like Alison Felix.  Both adjusted their game for 100-200 meters, and have the same body, short ass torso and all legs similar to anja langer.  Also, watch their races.  Along with better endurance than natural 100-200 meter runners, they cover a lot of real estate with each stride.  I'm taking bets Felix and FloJo take the least amount of steps but cover the most ground.  You can see they both close ground with long strides vs a juiced up ben johnson with crazy steriod turnover vs carl lewis.  it's all good, since she's the best ever, even more than that swimming douche.

no real difference between her physique and the other girls.   

real feminine 2012 100 meter runners, especially jeter ::)

Too much indirect evidence against FloJo. Her time in the 100m is evidence enough. That time is absolutely untouchable, similar to the records set by eastern European dopers in the 80s. That doesn't happen in olympic sports. Records are continually broken over time in swimming, sprinting, etc. Womens T&F is the only sport where world records aren't being broken (hell, peole aren't even coming close), and we know it's because of doping. These women never tested positive, but at least in the case of the Eastern European women, we do have detailed documents outlining their drug use. Although such records don't exist for FloJo, there is just way to much indirect evidence against her. Nobody in the track and field community thinks she ran that time even remotely clean. The times of these women are so ridiculous that the only modern woman who appeared to have a chance to break some of them turned out to be a man. ;) To be sure, today's sprinters are absolutely using too, but things are more tightly regulated now. It's not as easy as it was before.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2012, 05:11:13 PM »
I think they should have two Olympics, one tested and the other untested.

Dr.A.Millar suggested that & was kick out of IOC.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2012, 05:38:15 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »
The USADA is an absolute joke. No one other than other USADA members acknowledge their actions.
a

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »
They are all on dope.. but the smart guy knew how to pass the drug test.  Give the guy a break fucking USADA
TEAM WOLF

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
The only thing I would be more likely than you to do, is immigrate to the USA in a homemade raft, but I was born in the USA, so that's impossible.  And Tony Montana is fictional, so we can rule out the drug trade.  But your convict ass mugshot is plain as day.  You are the ONLY GetBigger with a convict in a box gif.  That must say something, douchebag conehead. 
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
Lance Armstrong was quoted by ET Magazine as saying "If there was a god, I'd still have both nuts."

TIME magazine Sept 29, 2003 pg 8, "10 Questions for Lance Armstrong,"
Interviewer: "For a miracleman, you're not very religious."
Armstrong: "I don't have anything against organized religion per se. We all need something in our lives. I personally just have not accepted that belief. But I'm one of the few."

Considering his chances of survival I'd bet he's thanking God he's still alive now. Have to guess pretty much anyone would give up a nut in place of dieing.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »
Statistically you are 10x's more likely to have a PO than I am. :)

I'm not a sports fan either, but for any organization to claim he has done something with only hearsay evidence is bullshit.

I mean look at "g_thing", been calling me a convict for years, but I bet my record is cleaner than his. :D

Look what Jose Canseco's book did to baseball. All hearsay but he was able to tell his story without fear of losing a lawsuit because he had the truth on his side. Many people are getting ready to line up and tell the Lance Armstrong story. He knows it's coming. Lucky for him he has the whole cancer society lobby behind him.  

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »
Mainstream America is stupid enough to believe he has never taken banned substances but every single member of this board knows better. WE KNOW he cheated. It's stupid to defend that.

Bodybuilding does not test...we accept that and that is why bodybuilding has become what it has become. Cycling DOES test, and those athletes should accept the consequences. Who fucking cares if they are picking on one man.....it's a start to enforce the fucking rules which is a good thing.

Lance Armstrong has been lying so long that he probably believes his own bullshit now. And tons of fucking people have had cancer and battled voraciously....not just Lance. So fuck him playing the pity card.

+1

And, the only way to help clean it up is to go after the big fish, not the bottom feeders.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2012, 06:13:50 PM »
where the fuck is nails with the flojo coverup?  why would they let flojo go, but take down jones and armstrong?

the greatest ever...

:)

They let people slide in the 80's because the public was in the dark about most shit and the internet didn't exist much then. It was only the jealously of Carl Lewis that made sure Ben Johnston got busted. Some say right after Ben blow Carl away in that race, Carl and his people basically ran to the officials and threatened to expose the drugs in the Olympics. Lewis is one fucked up jealous bitch.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »
Ben Johnson weighed a grand total of

165lbs

It also took him 10 years to get his times down. 

He had the best start ever. That's why he won broham.

The juice was just the "finishing touch" :-) 

"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
So Nike stands by someone who has never won anything without cheating?  I'm putting a stop to this nonsense

Nike doesn't care how you win. They want you to JUST WIN(Just do it)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
Ben Johnson weighed a grand total of

165lbs

It also took him 10 years to get his times down. 

He had the best start ever. That's why he won broham.

The juice was just the "finishing touch" :-) 

booty

• Getbig V

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »
The USADA is an absolute joke. No one other than other USADA members acknowledge their actions.
Agreed.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2012, 07:36:23 PM »
Nike doesn't care how you win. They want you to JUST WIN(Just do it)
QFT

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2012, 01:36:39 AM »

Offical newz: USADA could NOT take away 7 Lance's trophies , only the French can do it. (Viva la France  ;D)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2012, 05:38:26 AM »
i'm not going to let you drag flo-jo's name in the dirt with those other douchebags.  

She used.  What are you going to do about that?

As a follow up here...if Ronnie admits to using after he has been retired for so many years should he be 'stripped' of his O titles because of the "strict" drug testing that goes on in the IFBB?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2012, 05:55:32 AM »
Too much indirect evidence against FloJo. Her time in the 100m is evidence enough. That time is absolutely untouchable, similar to the records set by eastern European dopers in the 80s. That doesn't happen in olympic sports. Records are continually broken over time in swimming, sprinting, etc. Womens T&F is the only sport where world records aren't being broken (hell, peole aren't even coming close), and we know it's because of doping. These women never tested positive, but at least in the case of the Eastern European women, we do have detailed documents outlining their drug use. Although such records don't exist for FloJo, there is just way to much indirect evidence against her. Nobody in the track and field community thinks she ran that time even remotely clean. The times of these women are so ridiculous that the only modern woman who appeared to have a chance to break some of them turned out to be a man. ;) To be sure, today's sprinters are absolutely using too, but things are more tightly regulated now. It's not as easy as it was before.

They're all on now anyway. Plus they've sped up the tracks to beat Johnson's time and the girls still can't beat Flo-Jo. Flo-Jo was the best we've ever seen in the women's 100m by a long way it's not that she was juiced and the one's now arn't.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2012, 06:58:19 AM »
Sadly we won't have to argue about this anymore...today the news reported Mr.  Armstrong passed away.  :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2012, 08:05:05 AM »
Ohhh.....Lance "made up" 500, but the great Van_Bilderass of Getbig "thinks" it's actually 200. So the number MUST be 200. You sir are a fucking idiot.

What do you think of this? Even Lance's lawyer quotes the number 300. Other times it's said to be 500-600.  ::)

http://www.cyclismas.com/2012/07/the-legend-of-the-500/

This chart estimates the number of tests at 236. In the link the suspiccious results are mentioned too. He wasn't even the most tested cyclist.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
The only thing more dirty than pro cycling is pro bodybuilding.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »
The only thing more dirty than pro cycling is pro bodybuilding.
And the back of your nappy neck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!