Author Topic: Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes  (Read 3257 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
oooh... getting ugly...... lol....

The private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney made use of arcane techniques in several of its Cayman Islands-based funds to avoid U.S. taxes, according to a trove of Bain Capital's private audit and finance records made public on the website Gawker today.

The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes. Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..."

Those details emerge on the statements of two funds in which Romney still holds a sizeable investment, according to the financial disclosure statements he filed when he announced his bid for president.

cont... http://news.yahoo.com/bain-documents-romney-offshore-investments-used-blockers-avoid-185957445--abc-news-topstories.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Good for him.   F the government.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And fuck the US and fuck the economy

A great future president indeed ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
So it isn't illegal? Another one of those, oh the government makes the tax laws, but don't you dare use any of the loop holes in it, well because we don't like it...............

Story = Teh ghey
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So it isn't illegal? Another one of those, oh the government makes the tax laws, but don't you dare use any of the loop holes in it, well because we don't like it...............

Story = Teh ghey

He is running for president he is not a used car salesman for fucks sake

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LOL.  According to you obama cultists romney is a tax cheat, felon, murderer, animal abuser, etc. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL.  According to you obama cultists romney is a tax cheat, felon, murderer, animal abuser, etc. 

No but i dont want a president that uses a tax shelter.

Romney is a piece of shit.

Talking about saving the economy from a free tax haven. And blaming the 50%(thats false by the way) of american people claiming they pay no taxes.

This guy is a piece of shit. Fuck him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Talking about saving the economy from a free tax haven. And blaming the 50%(thats false by the way) of american people claiming they pay no taxes.

Romney pays more taxes than millions of people combined. 

FU leech. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Gee Whiz-- A smart, business savy president who works within the law to increase the profitability of his company? I am disgusted.

It's not like he's a community organizer who hangs around with domestic terrorists, radical anti-American preachers, convicted felons or other comparable civic and business leaders.  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V

So what? If something illegal is done then I will be the first to condemn him, until that point all this non sense can fuck off
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V

He is a piece of shit for using perfectly legal methods, interesting ::)

And I think Obama is a piece of shit for spending his adult life in school or being a politician, fuck him and the horse he rode in on................
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I bet Romney never broke a single law.

He's rich enough that he helps WRITE THEM - He doesn't need to cheat.  They'll scour these documents and it'll sour him with some broke ppl, but there will be nothing illegal, I'm sure of that.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is a piece of shit for using perfectly legal methods, interesting ::)

And I think Obama is a piece of shit for spending his adult life in school or being a politician, fuck him and the horse he rode in on................

Its a tax shelter it does matter if its legal or not.

Him and others like him have a huge impact on the laws written but i guess they didnt tell you that on FOX?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Him and others like him have a huge impact on the laws written but i guess they didnt tell you that on FOX?

Do you tell your CPA to make you pay the most possible and take no deductions? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Gee Whiz-- A smart, business savy president who works within the law to increase the profitability of his company? I am disgusted.

It's not like he's a community organizer who hangs around with domestic terrorists, radical anti-American preachers, convicted felons or other comparable civic and business leaders.  ::)

This anti American Preacher is always funny to me.

Wright was a decorated Marine
Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This anti American Preacher is always funny to me.

Wright was a decorated Marine
Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

Father Flegar

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do you tell your CPA to make you pay the most possible and take no deductions? 

Thats not what he did. He MOVED the money to a tax shelter and at the same time blames people who make a fraction of what he does for paying to little in taxes. This bastard is a born rich scumbag who always had everything given to him thats why he is a spine-less flip-flopper. He shoud fuck of he is not worthy of being anything much less potus

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats not what he did. He MOVED the money to a tax shelter and at the same time blames people who make a fraction of what he does for paying to little in taxes. This bastard is a born rich scumbag who always had everything given to him thats why he is a spine-less flip-flopper. He shoud fuck of he is not worthy of being anything much less potus

LOL!!!!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V

I'm sorry I haven't seen him blame anyone for not paying enough tax's, Obama on the other hand has enough blame for everyone ::) Is moving money to a tax shelter illegal? No, then it is a non issue.

Oh no that son of bitch was born to a successful family, he should be beaten from society ::)

And what requirements are there for one to be worthy of being POTUS?

Spend most of you life in school?  which leads me to the question where exactly Obama get all that money to afford to go to Harvard, Columbia...... Strange no one ever asks that question
Become a community organizer? Also so know as an agitator - lots of real world experience in that ::)
Teach part time as a constitutional attorney? When it is apparent the constitution means nothing to you?
Go into politics and vote present 90% of the time? - Wouldn't want to leave a record of any actual decisions you made ::)

You sir are full of shit and haven't the slightest clue what it takes to be successful in the real world. You would rather live vicariously in the Obama fantasy land of cradle to grave government care.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V

It doesn't matter if its legal? Really?

You know what fuck you, I'm done to trying to enlighten your dumbass on how things work in the real world. Fox news doesn't tell me anything because I don't watch it, cnn, msnbc or any other propaganda wing of either party.

You just don't like Romney for the simple fact that he is wealthy, and until you get "the rich are evil" put of your head, you will be lead around by the nose by the likes of Obama.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Hate to tell you this....when someone doesn't pay their taxes or someone cheats on their taxes, then someone else has to pay it....namely you and me
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Story = Teh ghey

Many of them were illegal (such as those Marriot tried to use when Romney was the chair of their audit committee

Romney has admitted he was audited and we might also find out that Romney used such illegal schemes as well if only were where able to see his tax returns

That's the reason I believe he won't show them

Kazan

• Getbig V
Many of them were illegal (such as those Marriot tried to use when Romney was the chair of their audit committee

Romney has admitted he was audited and we might also find out that Romney used such illegal schemes as well if only were where able to see his tax returns

That's the reason I believe he won't show them

Fair enough I will do some research so I can speak intelligently on the subject
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
So he found ways to keep more of his hard earned money?

When did this become a negative?

if he didnt do anything wrong then who cares?

morons bitching about it not being right for a person running for president. SHIT #$!@% if anything it should be a plus.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
So he found ways to keep more of his hard earned money?

When did this become a negative?

if he didnt do anything wrong then who cares?

morons bitching about it not being right for a person running for president. SHIT #$!@% if anything it should be a plus.

Everyone should be slaves to the government machine and hand over everything they earn. As the Dems will tell you (I believe that c*nt senator from Illinois said it), that's not your money and you're not entitled to it. It's for the people in government to piss away.  ::)