Author Topic: Ebay Question - OFF TOPIC, SORRY RON! NEED QUICK ANSWER  (Read 5182 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ebay Question - OFF TOPIC, SORRY RON! NEED QUICK ANSWER
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
Just send a team of Ninjas to Russia.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »
LOL, eBay is not like that. Or maybe it is in Australia. On second thought it would be, especially if everyone there is such a colossal negative prick like you.
Unfortunately, there's too many buyers like you (entitled wankers) hence the reason to stop selling on EBAY - I won't miss EBAY or the dickheads for a nano second.
V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 05:08:28 PM »
I (unknowingly) sold an item on Ebay that is defective.  Buyer paid return shipping, and I've received the item I sent.

Am I liable to refund the money he paid for the original shipping, or just the purchase price of the item?

???

As a former Gold Powerseller on Ebay, you should do whatever to prevent the buyer from giving you a negative on your feedback.  If the item is defective, then pay the original shipping and the item.

Of course, if he's already negged you, don't give him a dime....
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 05:33:32 PM »
LOL, eBay is not like that. Or maybe it is in Australia. On second thought it would be, especially if everyone there is such a colossal negative prick like you.

No relation.  >:(  I'm a completely different kind of negative prick.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »
Fuck E-Bay they charged me twice long after I stopped selling items.

amazon.com is far better IMO.

Agree, amazon is much much better

Paypals a joke too, once you agree to their terms you waive your legal rights

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 10:48:24 AM »
HA HA Great Company PAYPAL

V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »
Unfortunately, there's too many buyers like you (entitled wankers) hence the reason to stop selling on EBAY - I won't miss EBAY or the dickheads for a nano second.
Are you a miserable prick about everything, STFU already, you are the biggest fucken whiner I have ever come across, put a bullet in your head, end the misery FFS. CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY about everything  :'(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 02:58:39 PM »
Are you a miserable prick about everything, STFU already, you are the biggest fucken whiner I have ever come across, put a bullet in your head, end the misery FFS. CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY about everything  :'(
Stop Whining you Narcissistic fuck, you constantly moan and groan when others don't see things your way, your just another egotistical self absorbed insecure Juicehead who is obviously unaware of the hypocrisy of Bitching about someone else's bitching - I can't help it that my Intellect and statements dominate your head space, I tend to have that effect on those in deep denial of the real world, people like you who like to pretend in Fairy tales and expect everyone else to listen to your garbage, haven't you got an animal to sacrifice to your worthless GOD or some poor sap to carry your retarded evangelical Bullshit message too.  Or isn't about time you posted some more GAY pics of yourself to top up on your much needed narcissistic adulation from other thong loving muscle worshippers.  Perhaps if you stopped stalking me, and obsessively reading my posts I wouldn't own your pathetic little mind, if you don't like what I've got to say, well FUCK OFF! Now go pray to your Imaginary GOD so he doesn't Punish you for eternity!
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
LOL

So you shipped him out shit on his dime, and he paid to send you back your shit, and your expecting him to lose out on both ???

i would say its your fault bud, refund him the full amount and i Personally would refund him the shipping amount posted on the label he paid, knowingly or unknowingly you did send him out a defective product

This... do you even need a thread to ask such a question.. common-sense...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
Stop Whining you Narcissistic fuck, you constantly moan and groan when others don't see things your way, your just another egotistical self absorbed insecure Juicehead who is obviously unaware of the hypocrisy of Bitching about someone else's bitching - I can't help it that my Intellect and statements dominate your head space, I tend to have that effect on those in deep denial of the real world, people like you who like to pretend in Fairy tales and expect everyone else to listen to your garbage, haven't you got an animal to sacrifice to your worthless GOD or some poor sap to carry your retarded evangelical Bullshit message too.  Or isn't about time you posted some more GAY pics of yourself to top up on your much needed narcissistic adulation from other thong loving muscle worshippers.  Perhaps if you stopped stalking me, and obsessively reading my posts I wouldn't own your pathetic little mind, if you don't like what I've got to say, well FUCK OFF! Now go pray to your Imaginary GOD so he doesn't Punish you for eternity!
You think anyone is going to read that dumb-ass? ^^^ NOPE  :P

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 05:00:49 PM »
Stop Whining you Narcissistic fuck, you constantly moan and groan when others don't see things your way, your just another egotistical self absorbed insecure Juicehead who is obviously unaware of the hypocrisy of Bitching about someone else's bitching - I can't help it that my Intellect and statements dominate your head space, I tend to have that effect on those in deep denial of the real world, people like you who like to pretend in Fairy tales and expect everyone else to listen to your garbage, haven't you got an animal to sacrifice to your worthless GOD or some poor sap to carry your retarded evangelical Bullshit message too.  Or isn't about time you posted some more GAY pics of yourself to top up on your much needed narcissistic adulation from other thong loving muscle worshippers.  Perhaps if you stopped stalking me, and obsessively reading my posts I wouldn't own your pathetic little mind, if you don't like what I've got to say, well FUCK OFF! Now go pray to your Imaginary GOD so he doesn't Punish you for eternity!
  LMAO

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 05:45:02 PM »
You think anyone is going to read that dumb-ass? ^^^ NOPE  :P
You Did
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »