Author Topic: Serious thread for advice on training and diet after surgery  (Read 19197 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: thread for advice, believe it or not , I'm serious
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012, 04:50:47 AM »
Btw Howard, you are a funny guy. You make a nice couple.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012, 05:06:40 AM »
Good to know that Howard is a teacher of America's youth...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012, 01:28:57 PM »
Sorry howard. No offence at all bro. But i have never seen even one picture of your past contest. Can you upload one? Thanx!

I recently sold my house and moved in with fiance'. During the move I found a lot of old pics which I am putting on disc.
That should be done by this weekend. I will post what I have from the good ol' days and let everyone ridicule me haha.

Hey Vince, being funny aka funny looking like me made life tough growing up.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012, 07:16:26 PM »
I've been posting on Getbig for four years I think and Howard's been talking about "getting back on stage" the entire time.
I, too, need the stability of Howard's posts in mi vida loca.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
i HATE your threads Howard. I mean really HATE them. I wish you would die and never come back. At least Basile, in his attention whoring ways, brought some humor and fodder to the boards due to the inanity of his threads. You, I fear, try too hard to curry favor. I loathe you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2012, 08:26:16 PM »
Sorry howard. No offence at all bro. But i have never seen even one picture of your past contest. Can you upload one? Thanx!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
Howie looks good there

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Thanks , the middle Zane pose and the bottom line up  pic of me with red trunks doing a side chest shot,was from the Lt Hvy class judging at the 1987 NPC Jr USA. The top blue side chest was the 1993 AAU Louisiana ( drug tested show) that I won.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2012, 01:27:09 PM »
i HATE your threads Howard. I mean really HATE them. I wish you would die and never come back. At least Basile, in his attention whoring ways, brought some humor and fodder to the boards due to the inanity of his threads. You, I fear, try too hard to curry favor. I loathe you.

Sooooooo, you are going to pass on my lecture series, now on DVD?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2012, 01:47:44 PM »
NICE JOB HOWIE,,,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:33 PM »
He is an ex lover who couldn't quit me when we worked as ranch hands on the Mountain.
L O L

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:43 PM »
Sooooooo, you are going to pass on my lecture series, now on DVD?

Yes. Unless I get a groupon deal on it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
howard the old lonely attnetion whoring fart is stealing the attention from ...wes, the old lonely attention whoring fart.
Pick on someone your own level of Gay, please. Also, your GPS coordinates sir, post them.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2012, 05:52:33 PM »

TA had a couple somehow, he just put up and want to say thanks to him for that. I need to get my old pics on 1 good CD disc.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
howard have you ever used steroids?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2012, 12:48:29 AM »
I recently sold my house and moved in with fiance'. During the move I found a lot of old pics which I am putting on disc.
That should be done by this weekend. I will post what I have from the good ol' days and let everyone ridicule me haha.

Hey Vince, being funny aka funny looking like me made life tough growing up.
I havent been on stage that much like you. So i dont think that you had that bad physic.
The  experience makes athlete better.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2012, 12:51:36 AM »
Fuck Howard....great pics from the past!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2012, 01:12:10 AM »
God damn Osteo arthritis?! Shit just got real. No big deal the body is just deteriorating in areas that can't be regenerated or repaired! Epic mortality. Good luck with fixing the rest. I just recommend keeping the eye of the tiger. Without it your efforts become tiresome. With the eye of the tiger you have no preference in the world. You simply do everything you KNOW to do when you KNOW to do it everytime it comes up. Whatever IT might be! When you work with the universe, you harness the power of the universe at the same time. Just don't demand it do anymore that it told you it would. From here you may do anything howard. Eat protein and lift weights too.What else?! The question is the answer and you know well that it's as easy as doing it. There's no more need for anyone elses input.  You work full time to make it the best it can be without an attachment to whether or not it's finished.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was thinking of working out, but why bother?
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
I was  listening to Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber which got me hyped for the ol' gym.
Then reality hit me like a stinky, wet fart  , right in the face :o
Fantasy mindset - I could lean out and be the Jay Cutler of the NPC masters division.
Reality check - I'm a chunky 53 yr old who hasn't competed since the yr before Clinton's re-election.
I have osteo arthritis in my right shoulder and sacrum/sacro ( low back).

My most fit years are now seen clearly  in the rear view mirror. The poontang  I can get is like me, older and smells musky.
On the good side , I can still get around without a walker and don't need to wear Depends. I still have most of the hair on my head, despite more nose and butt hair. I'm getting married again for the 4th time and my fiance' still likes to "do it" ( or at least pretends to).
I can stand naked in the gym locker room  now with 1 foot up on the bench and say ;" Back in my day..."

Aaaaa screw it, I'm going to the gym  but I might not lift. I can at least ride the exercise bike for 30 min while I watch some cable news show.
I can mutter and mumble abut how the country is going to hell while I ride. Then I can go sit in the hot tub and do my best to look like the creepy older guy , waiting to hit on some poor female.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: I was thinking of working out, but why bother?
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2012, 03:39:54 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »
I was  listening to Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber which got me hyped for the ol' gym.
Fantasy mindset - I could lean out and be the Jay Cutler of the NPC masters division.
Reality check - I'm a chunky 53 yr old who hasn't competed since the yr before Clinton's re-election.

My most fit years are now seen clearly  in the rear view mirror. The poontang  I can get is like me, older and smells musky.
On the good side , I can still get around without a walker and don't need to wear Depends. I still have most of the hair on my head, despite more nose and butt hair. I'm getting married again for the 4th time and my finance' still likes to "do it" ( or at least pretends to).
I can stand naked in the gym locker room  now with 1 foot up on the bench and say ;" Back in my day..."

Aaaaa screw it, I'm going to the gym  but I might not lift. I can at least ride the exercise bike for 30 min while I watch some cable news show.
I can mutter and mumble abut how the country is going to hell while I ride. Then I can go sit in the hot tub and do my best to look like the creepy older guy , waiting to hit on some poor female.

Your finance still likes to do it? Yeah Yeah, I know, "fiance"

the trainer

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
I was  listening to Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber which got me hyped for the ol' gym.

On the good side , I can still get around without a walker and don't need to wear Depends. I still have most of the hair on my head, despite more nose and butt hair. I'm getting married again for the 4th time and my finance' still likes to "do it" ( or at least pretends to).

whats wrong with you, you dont have to lift heavy weights and just use some gh and you will look good and bang some 18 year olds.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
I heard that Howard was looking to get back in shape and do another bodybuilding competition.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2012, 03:50:01 PM »

Now, he's just that 'guy' who corners you and tells you how he was in better shape than you at your age, and you look at him in all his delusion and fatness and just nod and walk away.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2012, 04:20:39 PM »
Now, he's just that 'guy' who corners you and tells you how he was in better shape than you at your age, and you look at him in all his delusion and fatness and just nod and walk away.

You just smile and nod knowingly until you see that little glimmer of hope in his eyes while slowly backing away towards the nearest escape route. But that is only the beginning isn't it? Because it is only at that point after escaping that you log into a site like getbig.com only to see his handle and thereby become forced to ingest a never ending sequence of regurgitated and interminable "butt" and "fart" jokes that seemingly have no connotation nor sliver of gaiety about them.